- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The DiNozzo Wedding everyone has been waiting for.
2 week had passed and the big day had come... The DiNozzo's wedding day.
Ziva was with Abby getting her dress buttoned up and Ziva was getting her gloves one and secured.
Ziva was facing a mirror reciting her vows over and over again making sure she does not screw up on the altar.
Tony was in his room with getting his Minsky Designed Tuxedo tuxedo on and McGee, who was his best man was helping him with his bow tie.
Everyone was arriving by this time... Gibbs arrived with his now girlfriend Lt. Col. Hollis Mann.
Ducky arrived with Director Shepard and Palmer came with Agent Lee which was no surprise and Kate arrived with her new boyfriend Sergent Antonio Baccalieri, a Marine from Italy, who was pressed and dressed in full uniform.
Family and friends were arriving and much to Tony's surprise Jeanne arrived with a friend of hers so she would not have gone alone.
The brides maids were ready expect for Abby she was Ziva's maid of honor. Tony's cousin was one of her maids and some of their friends as well from work. The ring bearer was Tony's nephew Dante who was 8 and the two flower girls were Emily Fornell and Sara David who were both nearly the same height and close in age... Emily who is 9 and Sara who is 7.
Everything was perfect the church as nicely done, white roses wrapped by white ribbon for her bouquet and an assortment of white roses, lillies and red roses in beautiful crystal vases on the alter. Tony had really done a good job with the arrangements to make this the best day possible for his soon to be Mrs. DiNozzo.
In the brides room Abby was fixing Ziva's hair in a half bun and straigtening the bottom layers of her hair that were down.
" Abby, do you think that I am making the right decision? " Ziva asked nervously.
" You know what Ziva, there is no better man for you on the face of this planet that would be better for you than Tony. You guys were like born for each other. " Abby said as she sprayed more straightening oil in Ziva's hair and then she started the straightening again.
" Yes you are right... I never expected to be with him the way it ended up playing out. But everything goes for a reason. Yes? " Ziva said.
" Everything happens for a reason, Ziva. " Abby said giggling as she put down the straightener and sprayed a shiner in Ziva's hair and carefully put on the 10 foot long veil over her tightly secured with bobbie-pins bun Abby had done for her. Then Abby took out a box with a beautiful tiny diamond necklace on a thin silver chain from Tiffanys and put it around Ziva's neck.
" Abby this is stunning where did you get this? " Ziva said putting her hand over the diamond.
" Oh this, this is mine from along time ago. My mom bought it for me, but I am letting you wear it cause you're my bestest friend. " Abby said smiling.
The way she said that made Ziva smile and then she got up for one last glance at her dress and the way she looked.
The usher came in and told Ziva it was time to get started. Ziva took a big breath and headed out the door to the back of the church where all the brides maids and now her maid of honor were waiting for her. The girls were up in front and the ring bearer was up front with Tony.
The music began to play and the flowers girls started down the isle gracefully laying a trail of white and pink rose petals behind them.
The maid of honor which was Abby then started down the isle as the other maids followed her in their beautiful baby pastel pink gowns and white and pink roses in hand. Everyone arose when Ziva started to proceed down the isle... she had a glowing smile on her face, the whole way down her heart was pounding and she looked gorgeous. Her face had a little makeup but looked naturally beautiful and not over done.
When she reached the end everyone was seated and the minister began.

""We are gathered here today to witness the union of two people in Holy Matrimony, Anthony DiNozzo and Ziva David. If there's any reason why these two shouldn't marry, please speak now or forever hold your peace."
No one said a word because they all knew Tony loved her more than anything in the world.
" We now hear of both Bride and Groom their words of love and honor to one another. " The priest siad as he held the bible in his hands.
" Ziva, from the first moment I saw you I knew you were my soulmate. They say you know when you have found that person in your life you were meant to be with forever. I almost lost you and I could not bare to live without you my whole life knowing I did not tell you I loved you. Ziva, I want you to walk my lifes path with me and be my best friend, my lover, and my wife. " Tony said with tears in his eyes.
" Tony, when we first met I did not think this would be possible and I knew my feelings were more than platonic. When I was lying in the hosptial thinking I was not going to make it, I thought there was nothing left for me. Unti lyou took my pain away and told me you loved me. I know what my heart desires and that desire is standing in front of me now. I am ready to be your wife, your best friend and your lover. " Ziva said with tears running from her eyes.
" My we have the rings? " The priest said as Dante brought them to the bride and groom.
" I Anthony DiNozzo, Do take thee Ziva David to be my wife. I promise to honor you, cherish you and love you forever till death do us part. " Tony said and slipped the wedding band on her finger.
" I Ziva David, Do take thee Anthony DiNozzo to be my husband. I promise to honor you, cherish you and love you forever till death do us part. " Ziva said as she put a wedding band on his finger.
" Do you Anthony DiNozzo take this woman to be you lawful wedded wife, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health till death do you part as long as you both shall live? " The priest said turning to Tony.
" I Do. " Tony said looking Ziva right in the eye smiling.
" and do you Ziva David take this man to be you lawful wedded husband, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health till death do you part as long as you both shall live? " The priest said turning to Ziva.
" I Do. " Ziva said looking Tony in the eyes and smiling at him.
"We acknowledge the Unity of all within the sovereignty of God, expressing our appreciation for this wine, symbol and aid of our rejoicing.
We acknowledge the Unity of all within the sovereignty of God, realizing that each separate moment and every distinct object points to and shares in this oneness.
We acknowledge the Unity of all within the sovereignty of God, recognizing and appreciating the blessing of being human.
We acknowledge the Unity of all within the sovereignty of God, realizing the special gift of awareness that permits us to perceive this unity and the wonder we experience as a man and a woman joined to live together.
May rejoicing resound throughout the world as the homeless are given homes, persecution and oppression cease, and all people learn to live in peace with each other and in harmony with their environment.
From the Divine, source of all energy, we call forth an abundance of love to envelop this couple. May they be for each other lovers and friends, and may their love partake of the same innocence, purity, and sense of discovery that we imagine the first couple to have experienced.
We acknowledge the Unity of all within the sovereignty of God, and we highlight today joy and gladness, bridegroom and bride, delight and cheer, love and harmony, peace and companionship. May we all witness the day when the dominant sounds through the world will be these sounds of happiness, the voices of lovers, the sounds of feasting and singing.
Praised is love; blessed be this marriage. May the bride and bridegroom rejoice together. I present to you Mr. and Mrs. DiNozzo. " The priest said closing his bible.