- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
3 weeks after their night of passion they find out they have a new addition to their family.
Two days after they had been married Ziva woke up and she suddenly felt ill.
She did not so what was wrong with her and she went into the bathroom and starting thowing up.
Tony who was in bed at the time heard her and went in to check on her and make sure she was okay.
" Ziva, are you okay? " Tony asked pulling her hair back.
" No, I feel -- ugh *she holds her stomach for a second* I feel sick. " Ziva says catching her breath.
" I see that... what is making you feel like this? " Tony asked wondering if she needed a doctor.
" I am not sure. " Ziva said as she got up to move to the sink.
Tony rinsed a cloth and wiped her face and sat her down on the bedside and phoned the doctor.
" They said we can come in now if we want to. " Tony said still on the phone.
" We're going. " Ziva said getting up and walking out the bedroom door.
15 mins later they arrived at the doctors office Tony and Ziva awaited the results of the bloodtests and were nervous.
" What do think it is? " Ziva asked Tony.
" I don't know I hope it is nothing serious. " Tony said looking around the room.
The doctor came back in and she sat down.
" Mr. and Mrs. DiNozzo, I am pleased to say the condition is not serious. " The doctor started.
" Oh good, wait... what condition? " Ziva asked confused.
" Mrs. DiNozzo, you are 3 weeks pregnant, Congratulations. " The doctor finished and walked out.
Tony sat there shocked and Ziva did not know what to say.
' I'm gonna be a mother... oh... my... god... I am going to be a mother... finally, my own family. ' Ziva thought to herself, and realizing this was not a dream and that this was actually happening to her she started to laugh quietly and stared at Tony.
She got off the table and jumped into Tony's arms screaming.
" WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!!! " Ziva screamed before laughing.
Tony hugged her and smiled bigger than he ever had before and they started laughing with joy then kissed each other and smiled and hugged again... Tony DiNozzo was finally going to be a dad and have kids of his own with the woman he loved, and not just with anyone through a donor.
They went all the way home talking about this and thinking about what it might be and what the nursery colour should be.
The first thing Tony mentioned was turning his guestroom into a nursery and then choosing a colour that suited either gender.
Ziva agreed and they drove home to get some ideas.
Tony and Ziva went upstairs to look at the room and they tried to figure out a floorplan mesuring out how much room they would need for what items. They would need a crib, a dresser and shelf system, a change table and a single dresser for diapers and to put a small lamp on top.


The next day at work Ziva sat at her desk wanting to talk to someone about her newly found news of joy, but she was thinking of who to talk to that could help her plus keep a secret until she was ready to tell Gibbs and the Director. The only person that came to her mind was the only person who would not tell a soul your secrets, Abby.
"Great job Sara!" Abby smiled at Sara as she walked over and pulled up her chair and sat by her and about to give her a lesson on DNA testing but at that point, a very worried, but ready to blurt it out looking Ziva walked in.
"Abby, can I ... umm...talk to you for a moment?" Ziva asked, looking more chipper than she usually is, but worried.
"Sure. " Abby said looking at her wondering what was bothering her.
"Lior, go and see what you uncle Tony is doing upstairs, he might be on his computer." Ziva said to Sara guiding her out the lab door to the stairs.
"Do you think I would be a good mother, Abby?" Ziva looked really worried because she was nearly crying, as if she was waiting for Abby to deliver some kind of severe bad judgment at her face.
"Sure I do. You would make a way cool super mom. But why do you as- " Her eyes widened in shock suddenly and she turned to face Ziva...
"Wait a sec, Ziva-your not-- not-- are you? " Abby said putting her hands on Ziva's shoulder which made Ziva lean back a little.
"I am." Ziva replied with a faint smile on her face and also looked worried at the same time.
"No worries Ziva. It's going to be okay." Abby took two steps towards Ziva and enveloped her in a hug "Have you told him yet?"
"Yes, we found out at the doctors yesterday, I was sick that morning and he took me. I was expecting to hear I had the flu or something and I find out I am pregnant." Ziva said sitting down slowly like she was going to faint.
" Whoa, are you okay? " Abby asked putting her hand behind Ziva.
" Yes I am just worried about how Gibbs and the Director will act. " Ziva said worried with her head in her hands leaning on her knees.
" You mean react... and If they can tolerate you getting married to Tony, they can swallow this... " Abby said putting her hand on Ziva's shoulder to comfort her. " I hope... " Abby continued quietly.