- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
4 Months into her pregnancy they start to prepare for their baby.
4 MONTHS LATER

Tony and Ziva had already bought a house near the Washington Navy Yard. The house was beautiful, a huge Italian, Middle Eastern designed interior, which they had created a mixed style of both their hertiages with heirlooms and store bought items.
That day she had an ultrasound checkup at the hospital and she wanted Tony to come with her, she was scared.
They had not gotten one before then, so it frightened her to think she had no idea whether the baby was alright or not.
Tony and Ziva arrived at the hospital and went to the X-Ray/Ultrasound waiting area and approached the front desk.
" Hi, my wife Ziva DiNozzo has an appointment for an ultrasound with Dr. Casey at 10:30am. " Tony said and waited for the confirmation.
" Okay, can we see your health card Mrs. DiNozzo? " The receptionist asked Ziva.
" Uh, yes.. yes. Here you go ma'am. " Ziva said and handed it to Tony.
" Thank you Mrs. DiNozzo.. you may take a seat and the doctor should be with you shortly. " the recpetionist said and called the next person waiting.
Tony and Ziva sat down and were reading a Parenting magazine when a doctor came out to the doorway.
" Ziva DiNozzo? " The doctor said looking around.
Ziva and Tony got up and followed the doctor down the hall and into a room.
" Okay Mrs. DiNozzo, I need you to put this gown on, tie it up at the front, you can leave your jeans on though and come out when you are done to that room over there. " The doctor said pointing to room across the hall.
Ziva got changed and she and her husband entered the Ultrasound Room.
" Okay, lay down and open your gown please. " The doctor instructed.
" Alright... " Ziva said as she did what the doctor had ordered.
The doctor squirted gel on Ziva's lower abdomen and pressed the monitor to her uterus, which made Ziva's face curl in pain because her stomach was full of water due to procedure preparation and plus her abdomen was swollen.
The doctor moved the monitor around and then turned the screen to Tony and Ziva.
" Okay, there is your baby right there in this little space. " The doctor told them as she pointed to the baby.
" Oh my god... Tony look at out baby. " Ziva said as she stared at her baby moving a little in the womb.
" Wow, this is incredible.. hey doc is there anyway we can get a photo? " Tony asked as he stared at the screen at his little DiNozzo.
" Sure, just let me get a clear picture and zoom in here... and the picture is done. " The doctor said and then she went down to the printer and took out the photo and handed it to Tony.
" Would you like to know the sex of the baby? " The doctor asked.
" No. " Tony and Ziva both said in unison and the nurse just laughed and told them they could go now.

Ziva sat in the house that evening looking through a book of baby names trying to think of as many as possible. She had been writing down names as they appeared interesting to her for a first name or a middle name. Ziva asked him before he left if they should give their child a name that was in English, but he said they don't have to since the baby will be part Israeli, he was not going to say it has to be English. That just wasn't Tony.
There were thousands, if not millions of names ranging from beautiful to okay to ugly to who in gods name would name their child that?
There had not been a single drop of rain all week and she looked out the window gazing at the sky thinkng of what the baby will look like.
" Hi Ziva, I'm home. " Tony shouted from the foyer at the front door.
" Hey I'm in the livingroom. " Ziva said as Tony came in to find her sitting on the couch with soaking wet hair and with a book on her lap.
He walked towards her and she moved over to make room for him to sit with her.
"Any good names in the book I bought you?" Tony said as he sat and pulled her gently into his side and put his arm around her.
" Yes, I thought of Alexandra, Lily, Betina, Devora, Dova... that was my mothers name, Rania and Marcella. For boys, James, Ryan, Anthony Jr and Haviv, that was my grandfathers name " Ziva said reading her list and then closing the book.
" wow that was a long list and lots of good names, I love the fact that you thought of Anthony Jr. thanks. " Tony said smiling.
" No problem, I thought you would like that. " Ziva said looking at Tony with a 'bedroom' look.

Tony got up and took her hand and they headed upstairs.
Ziva slowly took of her shirt, to reveal her black bra, her wet, smooth and shiny hair, and her beautiful, dark smooth skin. Ziva looked at him and started to arch her back as he caressed her. When Tony was starting to unbutton his shirt, she threw her shirt away and Tony took his shirt off and threw it over with Ziva's. Tony kissed her neck working his way down to kiss her belly which was nicely shaped and still pretty small but visibly round to notice she was pregnant. They both fell on the bed kissing so intensly but Tony was careful not to hurt his wife.
Tony ran his hand down the side of Ziva's hip and carefully started to make love to her. At first she was scared but then she realized she had to trust him and that he would not do anything to harm her or the baby. Ziva slowly started to move with his body which was warm and smooth and she moaned with every moved he made. Ziva gripped the bed in reaction to the intensity of his motions and starts to make small pants with her moans and he starts to move a little quicker but not too fast and then she shakes and moans in pain for a minute leaving Tony worried and he immediately gets off her.
" What's wrong? " Tony asks.
" Nothing I just felt a shiver for a moment and something else from the baby. " Ziva said has she laid down on her pillow and she saw Tony was worried.
" I am sure it was just something normal. " Ziva said rubbing her stomach.
" Yeah, I hope so... I would hate for anything to go wrong. " Tony said kissing her belly and put his ear to it listening to the baby move around.
"Baby shopping!" Ziva said scaring Tony so bad he jumped. "I almost forgot. I was going to go baby shopping today. I'm sorry Tony. I've got to go before the stores close." Ziva got up and got dressed in her brown dress and dug her keys out of her jeans pocket beside her bed and was making her way to the door when Tony stopped her.
" *he whispers* It's only 7pm... I'm coming with you Ziva, this is something we can do together. After all this is our baby honey. " Tony said and he kissed her, they went downstairs and headed out to Babies-R-Us.

At the store they went in and were in shock looking at how much was there.
They headed over to the cribs and looked at all the different ones before finding a nice white crib with satin sheets.
Tony thought it was perfect but he needed his wifes opinion.
" I think it is beautiful and not that expensive either. " Ziva said looking at the price that read $199.
" Not bad, it's ours. " Tony said as he picked up a box with the parts and put it in the cart which made Ziva laugh.
He definately was acting like a father-to-be, shopping crazy.
" I think we should get a change table then a dresser delievered. Yes? " Ziva said walking to the tables.
" Sure... I think that white change table is nice. " Tony said pointing to the one in front of her.
" Oh yes. I like this one a -- " Ziva started then Tony picked up a box and put it in the cart as well and once again Ziva cracked up and stood beside Tony and he wrapped his arm around her while he pushed the cart.
They arrived at the dressers and put one on order to be delievered.
At the baby clothes, they looked for the section that had birth - 2 months. As soon as they found it they looked through both sets of clothes for girls and boys.
" Oh Tony, look at this little pink sleeper... it has short sleeves and open legs. It would keep the baby cool, it is pretty hot in the summer and spring. It would be good to get a couple of these. Yes? " Ziva said holding it up to Tony.
" Sure, we should grab about 10 of each... some for a boy and some for a girl... just in case. " Tony said as he went to help Ziva pick out some of the clothes but they ended up buying more girl clothes... they just had a feeling.
They picked up more clothes of all kinds and some bibs and some other things they knew they would need.
After looking around and getting both sets of clothes for both genders they went to the cashier and when the scanning was done they both gaged at the price, it was $850 but he paid for it anyway cause it was his child and he wanted the best for it.