- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After the team arrives from duty on the field, an Agent receives a threat
At the Marine Base in Norfolk a Master Gunnery Sergent came up to the team.
" What happened here Gunney?" Gibbs asked.
"My men were on a survival exercise this morning this started at 6:00 hours
sharp sir." The Master Gunnery Sergent explained.
" What is your name Master Gunnery Sergent?" Tony asked him.
" Master Gunnery Sergent Ray Ford sir? The Marine answered.
" Who found him?" McGee asked.
" McMahon!!" Ford called quite loudly.
" Sir!" McMahon yelled from afar.
" Get me Blaine double time." Ford commanded.
" Yes sir!" McMahon said as he ran off.
" Gunnery Sergent Blaine found him at 14:00 hours and reported back to my quarters immeditately Agent Gibbs." Ford explained just as Blaine ran in.
" Sergent Blaine, we understand you found him at 14:00 hours this afternoon, so 1 hour ago." McGee asked.
" Yes sir and I reported back to Ford after I found him and then I ran back and continued my exercise." Blaine explained for his side of the story and but was he really telling the truth?

Gibbs walked over to Ducky and Palmer who were examining the body.
" What do ya got Duck? " Gibbs asked as he bent down to the body.
" There are no signs of any external trauma except for some minor bruising on his neck, but not enough for me to suggest that he was strangled.
At this point until we get this Marine home I will not be able to know for sure, Jethro. " Ducky said as he showed Gibbs the parts of concern.
" He wasn't strangled Agent Gibbs." Palmer said not realizing he had been aware of this.
" I can see that Palmer..." Gibbs said as he left.
" I already told him that Mr. Palmer. Weren't you listening? " Ducky said as he folded the body in a plastic cover.
" Sorry doctor..." Palmer said as he zipped up the body bag.

Back at headquarters they had been working all day and found nothing that indicated a murder or suicide or even a homicide which was odd for this line of work they had never recieved a case like this. The time was now 8:00pm and the team was running out of ideas to how this man died.
"This person is either really good or this was an accidental death." Tony said to McGee.
" Accidental...?" McGee questioned and upset that he had to cancel on his sister.
" Hey! Anything is possible around here Probie." Tony said looking at his computer
As usual the mail man came late on Tuesday and he dropped of all the mail to the right desks.
Ziva had a ton of mail since she was away and all.
Just as the mail man left the elevator opened and Tony looked over and saw Ziva walk in holding a tiny little girl.
Tonys face turned from happy to confused in a second flat.
"Shalom, and why does eveyone look like they are in... aww?" Ziva asked.
"Ziva you never told us you had children." McGee said confused as well.
" oh no *laughs* this was my sisters daughter... the one I told you of Tony." Ziva winked at him.
" Yeah I remember... what's her name?" Tony asked
" Sara.... Sara David, she is 6 years old.. Sara say hi to everyone." Ziva said shaking her a little.
" Hi..." Sara said shy and quietly.
" Sara means "Princess"..." Tony said remembering that day she pointed that out.
" Very good Tony, you remembered." Ziva said impressed.
" So, why did you bring her with you Ziva? " Gibbs questioned as he sat at his desk.
" There is a problem back home and too many places were being bombed so I brought her back with me... to save her.
She is all I have left of my sister Gibbs. I loved my sister.. so much." Ziva explained.

The child was so cute, her hair was down straight and she was wearing a white dress and little white sandals.
She had the cutest smile and she was so tiny. Ziva brought her over to her desk and sat her on her lap.
Sara put her legs across one side of Ziva and leaned on her other arm in a craddle postion and closed her eyes.
" She is so sweet Ziva, she must really love you a lot." McGee said just amazed.
" She does, I am not bringing her back there. I permanently took her out of the country. With her mother and her father both gone I can't risk her dying as well or being lead into a life she does not deserve. Like the one I lead into as a
Mossad Officer and besides I am all she has left. " Ziva said looking at Sara as she slept in her aunts arms.
" I just couldn't..." Ziva said softly as she looked at Sara sleeping.
Ziva reached over and started to open her mail... bills, bills, bills, and something else....a letter addressed from... no address?
Ziva opened the letter and read in bold writing;

" The first time was warning... But the second time we will succeed and finish
what we started and bring you home in a closed casket for your
trechery. Don't be foolish Ziva... unless you want to see his blood on the walls."