- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
During the night the DiNozzo Home is attacked.
On a big plane, La Grenouille was sitting in his seat drinking Cognac, as always.
" Trent, I want to know exactly when the family is home by and when they are in bed... asleep. " La Grenouille said in a slow, deep voice.
" They are home. We have men outside awatching them now. They are in position when you are ready sir. " Trent said as Regine entered the room with the computer that was showing what his men were looking at exactly.
" Do you want them to kill Mr. DiNozzo? " Regine asked La Grenouille.
" No, just scare them out of their house. They will run considering they have children now. I want him to pay for hurting my, Jeanne. Even though she was only a detour to lead him to me. Jeanne loved him, for what reason I do not know... but he led Jeanne to believe something different that what I had explained to her and for that I will give him something to really worry about. " La Grenouille said looking at the screen of the view from one of his men.
While the plane lands they talk about the lan of how to really hurt DiNozzo and it will really hurt him.
La Grenouille arrives off the plane and a limo pulls up with Jeanne in it, she is crying and then he gets mad.
" Jeanne, what is wrong my darling? " He asks his daughter.
" Tony, has hurt me papa. " Jeanne said crying.
" What has he done to you? " La Grenouille said angrily.
" He has fallen for another. I loved him papa. " Jeanne said and cried on her father.
" We are taking care of that as we speak. " He said and Jeanne smiled.

Tony and Ziva were in bed talking and Tony was still trying to figure out how to tell her.
" Tony, please you are really worrying me. I want to help you. " Ziva said worried about Tony.
" I -- I, oh god I can't do this! I have to tell you the truth. " Tony bursted out.
Hearing this Ziva had thought Tony lied to her and started to get a little angry. Ziva never thought Tony would ever lie to her in anyway, their relationship had been honest and truly just perfect until now... she thought.
Tony looked at how mad she was and tried to tell her but nothing would come out each time.
Tony finally got the courage to try and tell he but then the silence was broken by two shots going through their window, 1 sniper and 5 automatic fires.
Tony grabbed his gun and quickly returned fire at the direction of the bullets paths, he didn't know if he hit anyone but all that he wanted was his wife safe and unharmed and his children alive.
" Tony, the children! " Ziva screamed.
" They'll be fine, just stay down. " Tony said and held out his gun and headed towards the window, but saw nothing that looked suspicious.
" Follow me, and grab your gun. " Tony ordered, and Ziva picked up her gun and stayed low as they headed towards the childrens rooms.
Tony went into Saras room and Ziva into the baby's room.
Tony woke up Sara and told her to stay quiet and took her into the nursery where Ziva was getting the baby into a snuggly and zipped up her NCIS jacket over the baby to hide her.
They carefully walked downstairs trying not to make any sudden noises just in case someone was in the house. When they found no one in there, they headed for the car with precaution, when they were in they headed back to NCIS where they knew they were safe... so they thought.
They arrived at NCIS and immediately went to the Directors office in a panic.
" What's wrong? Why are you all here? " Jenn asked worried.
" Grandma!!! " Sara said and ran to Jenn and wrapped her arms around Jenn's waist. She called Jenn grandma because she loved her and Hollis was never around enough for her to be comfortable with calling her that. But Gibbs was always Grandpa to her.
" Hey sweetheart, it's okay... you're safe here with Grandma. " Jenn said and picked her up in her arms and hugged her.
" Director, we are sorry for coming in so soon, but we desperately need somewhere to stay. " Ziva said putting down the baby seat on the Directors desk.
" Don't apoligize Ziva... it's my job to protect my Agency. " Jenn said and she sat at her desk with the kids. " What happened anyway? " Jenn continued.
" Ziva and I were laying in bed and two shots went through our bedroom window and we just left in a hurry but carefully. " Tony said sitting down with Ziva in a couple of chairs.
" Tony, La Grenouille is in Washington and I got word that La Grenouille's limo was senn outside your house 5 mins before the shots rang... and 2 men were spotted by my guards across from your place on a rooftop. So I have a good idea about who did it. " Jenn added on and Tony and Ziva sat there in shock.
" Oh my god... we could have all been killed right then and there... all of us... shot dead. " Ziva said shocked and scared thinking of what could have happened to her family back there tonight.
" I am going to put the kids to bed in here Director. That is alright with you. Yes? " Ziva sked as she brought Sara over to the Directors open up futon.
" Sure, I think it will be safer for them up here with me. " Jenn replied " Go and get some sleep Ziva... you need it. " Jenn continued as Tony typed information on the computer where he was sitting beside Jenn doing research.
" Yes, I should.. I am going to do and sleep at my desk. I feel safe there. Goodnight, honey... Director... goodnight my babies *kisses her girls* I will see you all bright and early, hopefully not too soon. I am brushed. " Ziva said and started for the door.
" The term is 'bushed' sweetheart. " Tony said then cracked a smile telling her 'it will be okay'.
" Goodnight Ziva. " Jenn said before turning back to her work as Ziva leaves.
" Jenny... we have problems. " Tony says looking at a picture of La Grenouille.
" Oh no. This is worse than I expected. " Jenn replied worried.
" We have to do something Jenny... he is wanted by half the Agencies in Washington. " Tony says and looks at the Director as it shows a picture of La Grenouille on the most wanted list.