- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is kidnapped and held to be interrogated for the truth, about 'Anthony DiNardo'. The Team races against time to save her.
Ziva is at her desk trying to go to sleep but all she could do is think of her children.
" Maybe I should go upstairs... no...no...no Ziva don't be silly. They're safe. But what if they are scared? They'll be fine. Just go to sleep Ziva. " Ziva said to herself trying to convince herself to stay calm.
In a few minutes flat Ziva fell alseep at her desk with her black zip up jacket rolled below her head.
Tony starts to freak out just as they figured he has murdered more than 97 Navy Cops, Police and Agents in total and no one had caught him.
" Tony, we should check on Ziva. " Jenn started but Tony though that was not a good plan.
" No Jenny, we need someone here with the children, to watch them. " Tony said looking at his girls. Sara who was sleeping so peacefully and Shyann who was softly breathing, sleeping in her carrier.
Ziva is sleeping when she wakes up feeling faint and sees a man standing there with Chloriform over her mouth and nose and she passes out cold. The man, dressed like an Agent picks her up and carries out the staircase doors and the door closes behind him.
Tony walks out the door and looks over the railing to see Ziva not there and a cloth by her desk, and her chair tipped over.
" Ziva!!!! " Tony yells loudly, as he runs down the stairs the Director comes running out to expect the worst and finds she is gone.
" No, no...no...no. Jenny, it's chloriform. " Tony says holding the cloth with his gloves on.
" I know who has her Tony, Grenouille... he has got to be the one behind all this. " Jenn said as Tony thinks differently.
" I don't know Jenny, but I just hope she isn't hurt. I am going to call Gibbs and McGee back here to work.
Tony hurries to his phone and calls Gibbs, who is laying in bed with Hollis sleeping when his phone rings.
" Yeah, Gibbs? " Gibbs said quietly.
" Boss, it's me... " Tony starts to say.
" What's wrong DiNozzo? " Gibbs says as Hollis wakes up and sits up.
" What's wrong, Jethro? " Hollis starts but then Gibbs puts his finger up, which that meant wait.
" Ziva's been kidnapped boss... she was chloriformed. " Tony says as he panicks.
" On our way. *hangs up the phone* Ziva's been kidnapped, we gotta go...now! " Gibbs says as Hollis gets up and they get dressed.
" *hangs up his phone* Man! Why is he doing this to us now! If this is because of Jeanne --- " Tony rambles but doesn't even want to think he is right about Jeanne being the cause of this.

Ziva awakes slowly, vision blurred a little from the drowsiness. She realizes she is in a morgue in a hospital, she sees an autopsy with tools set up and Jeanne standing there with a scalpal in her hand. La Grenouille is on the opposite side of her filling a siringe with a light tan liquid and he places it on a table by her.
" now... Mrs. DiNozzo. We are going to play a little game of nod yes or no. " La Grenouille says as he holds her face tightly around her chin, jossling her face. Ziva nods and he takes a step back in front of her.
" Good... Do you know anyone by the name of DiNardo? " La Grenouille asks Ziva.
Ziva shakes her head and looks at him blankly in the eye and she really had no clue who this DiNardo was.
" You liar! " He says as he punches Ziva in the face leaving her head turned for a second then she straightens up.
" Let's try another one. Are you familiar with my daughter Jeanne? " La Grenouille asks her pacing in front of her.
Ziva shakes her head no and he does not hit her for that was true.
" Do you know an Anthony DiNozzo? " He asks her again.
Ziva nods her head yes and he does not hit her.
" Is Anthony DiNozzo you're husband? " He asks her and Jeanne is sterilizing her equipment.
Ziva does not answer and he jits her with the end of a gun handle across her cheek.
Ziva grunted under her breath in pain and clodly stared at the man who dared threatened her family.
" Is Mr. DiNardo you're husband? " He asked and Jeanne waited to here this one.
Ziva shook her head no and he winds up and punches her in the side of her right eye.
" Do you want to see your husband bleed to death... Mrs. DiNozzo? " He asks grinning evily at her.
Ziva glares at him and struggles to free herself and he strikes her over the forehead with the gun handle making her bleed and skeing her head in pain, and trying to keep herself from passing out.

" McGee search for all traces to help us find her. WE MAY NOT HAVE TOO LONG! " Gibbs yells across to McGee from the elevators.
Gibbs heads down to Abby's lab and puts down on her desk everything that was on Zivas desk and she just looked a him weird.
" What's all this Gibbs? " Abby said as she was about to start marking it all as chain of evidence.
" No... that is not important... " Gibbs started.
" Why does everyone tell me this a lot? " Abby said confused.
" Ziva is missing this is all her stuff... run it for prints that don't belong to any of us! " Gibbs said frustrated and walked out, leaving Abby worried.
Gibbs runs back up to the squadroom to see DiNozzo pacing and thiking so hard, he has never done that.
" You know boss... I was thinking maybe... just maybe La Grenouille has taken her somewhere we have been before and is just waiting for us to come and resue her. Or this could all be one big trap to lead us in the wrong direction. So I say we give him a detour, and put our cars on track boss... we convince him we are not coming for him but then when he thinks all is good, we can hit from behind. We leave our GPS locators in another building convincing him we are there and then we head back to him with no trace and surround him with a little help. Do you grab me boss? " Tony says with such deep thiking, Gibbs was impressed.
" Tony, tell the Director to call the FBI and SWAT... we are going to need back up when we find her. " Gibbs says and gives him a pat on the back telling him they will find her.
Gibbs lets Tony go and make the calls while McGee tries to locate Ziva's cellphone GPS chip.
" Found something boss, she is within a 5 mile radius of UNI Hosptial. I will try and narrow it down to the exact location. " McGee said as he kept typing. Gibbs had Hollis doing work on another computer trying to pull Ziva's phone recors to see if any calls were made to her that may give them a hint where she may be.
" Boss, she's at UNI... bottom floor, left wing... " McGee started before Tony cut him off.
" in the morgue... " Tony said because he knew.
" Yeah, that's it Tony, how did you know? " McGee wondered.
" I was held there with Jeanne last year on our last day of work before the summer break. We have to go help her now. " Tony said and grabbed his gear and ran for the elevator. Gibbs, McGee and Hollis followed him and they drove off towards UNI.
When they were half way there the FBI and SWAT met them at an interchange and they all raced to UNI before their Agent was going to die.
" Boss, La Grenouille was found to be the most wanted by a lot of Agencies here in America. We really have to hurry. " McGee said and closed his laptop.