- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Team races to Ziva's rescue and finds that Jeanne is holding more in than they expected.
" Don't lie to my father, I don't like lies... " Jeanne said holding a scalpal to Ziva and taking the tape off her mouth.
" Get used to disappointment, you liar! " Ziva said firmly with a tone.
Jeanne got mad and started to pace... she shook her head and tried to say something but nothing came out.
Ziva smirked and she said to Jeanne.
" What's wrong? Daddy, got your tounge? " Ziva said boldly.
" how dare you! " Jeanne said before turning around and sliced Ziva's arm with the scalpal.
Ziva sucked up the pain because god knows what else they would do to her if she dare made another sound.
The wound was bleeding down her arm but not bad enough to the point of bleeding out.
Jeanne put the scalpal down and started to fill the siringe with more liquid and tapped it get the air out of it.
" This won't hurt a bit, Officer David... maybe it is pure poison. " Jeanne said coming nearer to her.
" It's DiNozzo! " Ziva said standing up and knocking Jeanne to the floor.
La Grenouille saw his daughter go down and her cheek was bleeding from hitting the floor, he walked up to Ziva and gave her the hardest hit to the face.
La Grenouille walked over and helped his daughter up and cleaned off her wound on her cheek.
" For that you will pay... with death. " La Grenouille said holding the siringe to her chest.
At that minute that Ziva thought she was going to die, the doors busted open and NCIS, FBI and SWAT came in surrounding Jeanne and La Grenouille.
NCIS ran over to help Ziva and untied her, Tony held her in his arms and comforted her.
FBI searched the room for any signs of drugs, sedatives, or any dangerous chemicals being used.
They found the siringe that was filled with White Oleander extract which is pure poison and that would have killed Ziva in a few minutes, if it was a huge dose maybe a few seconds.
" Jeanne, why would you ever do this. I trusted you Jeanne. You betrayed me Jeanne, and this is exactly why I broke up with you. You never told me about your family Jeanne and when I found out that 'The Frog' was your father. I felt different about you. " Tony said to Jeanne after he walked up to her.
" TONY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BETRAYAL! YOU HAVE NEVER, EVER SEEN TRUE BETRAYAL! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THREATENED BY YOUR OWN FAMILY TONY! MY FATHER FORCED ME TO BE WITH YOU AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD KILL ME IF I DIDN'T LURE YOU TO HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS ISSUE IS WITH YOU BUT I HAD NO CHOICE!. " Jeanne said to Tony and he had no interest in what she said, because she did have a choice.
" Jeanne, you did have a choice and you choose your family game over a family who trusted you more than anything. We asked you to set aside your differences for god sakes, to help my wife when we needed you more than anything that day. She hated you when you were dating me and she still wanted me to call you. I could have phoned anyone Jeanne, Carly, Annie but I phoned you Jeanne. So yeah you had a choice. " Tony said walking back to his wife.
" I am so sorry Tony. " Jeanne said holding the scalpal to her throat.
" Put the scalpal down Jeanne, you don't want to do this. " Tony said trying to step near her.
" Stay back I swear I will do it. " Jeanne said putting her hand out to him.
" Jeanne, don't do it... you did not do anything that was worth forgetting. You did not hit my wife, you did not drug her, you did not hurt her Jeanne. Just please put the scalpal down. " Tony begged.
" Jeanne, put the scalpal down... or else. " La Grenouille said before walking up to her.
" Papa, I am sick of you ordering me around like one of your hitmen. You are threatening me all the time papa. I can't live with it. " Jeanne said holding the knife to her throat and starts to move the knife along her skin then turns around fast and slits her fathers throat quickly.
La Grenouille falls to the ground bleeding out fast and FBI runs over over to him and SWAT surrounds Jeanne.
" You are under arrest Ms. Benoit for the murder of La Grenouille, you will be charged with Manslaugter and attempted murder on a Federal Agent. " Fornell says as he cuffs her and hold her back.