- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After Ziva is saved tony takes her to HQ and we reveal a secret continuing relationship.
Tony sat at the hospital by his wife while she gets the blood on her arm cleaned off.
" you okay, Ziva? " Tony asked her stroking her lower back.
" Ken... " Ziva said still shaken from the threat he made to her about Tony, she took a deep breath and just sat there quietly.
" Ziva, what is wrong honey? hmmm. Talk to me baby. " Tony said as Ziva turned her head to look away from the stitching.
Ziva's face cringed out of fear of needles and Tony held her close to him and calmed her down.
She is swollen and bruised from the hits and then the doctor put her arm in a sling and tells her she can go home.
Tony gently lifts her off the table and carries her to the car.
" There you go baby... " Tony says as he gently puts her in her seat.
" owwww, thank you Tony. " Ziva said and she laid her head on the seat belt area that crossed her neck.
Tony got in the car and drove of back to headquarters.
Driving along the innerstate Ziva was fast asleep and Tony was wondering if he should wake her.
But he thought cranky mossad officer, wake her up... not a good combanation.

Tony pulled up to the front doors and got out of the car.
He went around to the passangers side and opened the door and put his arm under Ziva's legs and gently pulled her up.
" You okay? " Tony asked Ziva.
" Yes.. where are we? " Ziva said, she had fallen asleep in the car and they head into the building.
" Work, everyone wants to see you and plus the kids are here. " Tony said carrying her inside the elevator.
" Tony I want to try and walk... please. " Tony looks at her and then puts her down carefully and keeps his arm around her waist.
" Toda... " Ziva continues as she takes small steps out of the elevator.
" Ziva! " Abby yells and the team turns their attention to her and Tony.
" mommy! " Sra yells and runs over to her.
" Shalom sweetheart... " Ziva says quietly as she sits at her desk and stroks the side of Shyann's face, who was in her carrier.
" so how do you feel Ziva? " McGee says walking over to her desk.
" Like I got beat up... " Ziva says laughing a little.
" Kinda obvious McGeek, don't ya think! " Tony says and Gibbs smacks his head.
" Thank you boss... " Tony says rubbing his head and looks to see his wife snickering.
" Not funny Zee-vah! " Tony said rubbling his head still.
" Yes, it was... my little hairy butt. " Ziva said laughing again.
" So what happened back there anyway? " Abby asked Tony.
" Well when we got there, Ziva was beat up bad and then Jeanne killed her father after threatnening to kill herself. It was aweful." Tony said with a cringe on his face just remembering how bad it was to see some killed like that and so fast. But Tony had seen it before, with Vincent Hanlan.
Tony sat there kind of laughing and got up and saw Ziva was tired.
" Why don't we go home honey? " Tony said getting up and slowly getting her up.
Gibbs walked over to the desk and grabbed the carrier and Jenn picked up Sara and helped them to the car.
Tony put ziva in the car, while Gibbs stapped in Shyann and Jenn buckled up Sara in her booster seat.
" Call us and tell us how she is in the morning DiNozzo. " Jenn told him as she walked to his window.
" Yeah if you don't you deal with me. " Gibbs said and laughed.
" We will boss... for now I need to get her home. " Tony said and started the car.
Gibbs and Jenn stepped away from the car and Tony drove off out of the Navy Yard.
Gibbs and Jenn watched as they left and Gibbs put his arm around Jenn, kissed her and they headed back the building.