- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony finds Ziva trapped in a hole and struggles to find a way to get her out. Will anyone get to her in time?
Ziva opened her eyes and the first thing she noticed was the hole far up in the ceiling... it was blurry but she knew she had fallen a long way down.
The place was dark and dust filled the room from the explosion.
Pieces of the ceiling were still falling but not enough to hurt Ziva, just dust and small fragments.
Ziva slowly tried to sit up, but pain shot through her leg and she saw she had broken the bone clean through.
Ziva slowly turned her head and saw the blood pool around her head area.
Ziva felt her head and there was a blood in her hair and it hurt a lot.
She turned around to see a piece of the ceiling with blood on it.
' I must of struck my head...' Ziva thought to herself and trying to keep pain off her mind.
She slowly moved her body but she couldn't get up she felt like she was dying inside... when she touched her forehead she felt blood and same with her stomach, and her leg especially.
She suddenly felt the need to throw up, she turned her head, to prevent choking on the vomit.
It burned coming up and gave her the chills. She noticed after she mostly threw up blood.
She tried to sit up again, she had to get her cell phone or find another way to get help.
She crawled on the floor but because of the broken floor pieces below her she cut her elbow and made her side hurt more from when she slashed her side when she had fallen, than she collapsed on the ground in tremendous amounts of pain.
She had to call someone, hoping they were alive but she couldn't she couldn't move an inch and plus she was trapped..
Tears started running down her cheeks... ' face it ', she thought... ' I am scared ... for once I am scared.
What should I do? '

Ziva had passed out.... and all she could think about was someone finding her.
She woke up to someone yelling her name....
Tony.... she thought... he was trying to find her.
She tried to call him but her voice was fading to nothing and she was cold and couldn't feel her legs.
She finally found the courage to pull out her phone and she definately felt the pain she was in and called him on speaker phone.

" DiNozzo..." Tony said hoping it was Ziva.
" Tony, it's... Ziva...where's... * coughs and spits out blood from her mouth * Sara? " She said quietly... and with a scratchy voice
" She's with Gibbs and she is scared but fine...Where are you?..." Tony said panicking...
" I'm down..." She said before she had cleared her throat cause she was so cold and frozen and she continued...
" I'm... down in... the....*Ziva screams* " Ziva screamed as some of the floor caved in.
" ZIVA!!!! " Tony screamed looking around the room.
" I'm here Tony... HELP ME! " She tried to scream but it sounded more like a squeak.
" Where...down where!" he said still panicking.
" in......the ......hole...." Ziva said before everything was going blurry
" Ziva.... just hold on your gonna be okay...*off the phone* BOSS!!! call a rescue team I found Ziva... she's about 2-3 floors down this hole!"
Tony yelled as he worried for his ailing partner whom he hoped was alive.
" 2-3 FLOORS!!! " Kate said turing her head quickly to face Tony. "It's a miracle she is still alive! " she continued while comforting the child with her arms around her.
Ziva by now had lost a lot of blood.
Ziva could only feel the pain subside and everything was numb and she let her last breath go before she completely blacked out.

A rescue team showed up 5 mins later and lowered the rescuer into the whole where a lifeless Ziva was laying there.
Kate stood there comforting Tony and coughing from the dust and somke in the air around her.
" She is going to be fine DiNozzo... you'll see." Kate said as she hugged a very scared Tony.
" I GOT HER!!! A man yelled from down the hole. " WE NEED A MEDIC IMMEDIATELY!!!"
At that minute Tony was more scared than before... and he felt like his heart was dying, he knew he was nothing without her.
Tony Dinozzo then realized his true feelings were for Ziva David and not for Jeanne Benoit which is why he had never told her he loved her excpet a couple of times that he was upset or hurt....he loved Ziva and how could he ever tell her now.

They brought up Ziva and put her on a gurney...
" You start the compressions and lets move her to Bethesda.... via airlift.
We don't have enought time to drive her there." The medic shouted.
The paramedic asked if someone could come with her and before he could finish Tony went with her.
Blood started to come out her mouth and Tony thought to himself for her not to give up yet.
Ziva laid there so still and didn't have the same vibe of energy Tony was used too.
The paramedics were trying to keep her heartbeat steady and stop most of her wounds from bleeding so much.
On the way to the hospital she crashed twice but for a short amount of time at a shot.