- Text Size +
Abby was working in her lab. She had been trying to find some other trace evidence on the remains of the explosive devices and electronic equipment. There was a piece of electronic circuit board that was about the size of a postage stamp under her microscope and she was examining it in minute detail and still drawing a blank.
"I would give real money for one tiny drop of blood on this board." she said to the world in general.

A large Caff-Pow appeared on the bench in front of her. She looked up into the eyes of McGee.

"So you're not having much luck then, Abbs?"

Taking the Caff-Pow she looked at McGee and said "Wrong McGee. I'm having lots of luck but it is the wrong kind… Whoever made this servo control was just too careful." She drank her Caff-Pow in the hope of being struck by Caffeine fuelled inspiration.

"Well you had better keep looking. Gibbs is upstairs and he is not in a good mood, and I mean worse than the normal bad Gibbs mood." McGee looked at Abby, she was staring over his shoulder. "Oh darn, he's standing behind me isn't he…." Abby nodded

"McGee!" Gibbs barked.

"Yes Boss, Sorry boss going back to work now boss." McGee started to beat a hasty retreat out of the lab.

"Where do you think your going Elf Lord??" Gibbs asked quietly

McGee cringed "Ummm, I was going back to……. I'm staying here to help Abby aren't I."

"Find me something that will get us Ari!" said Gibbs already walking out of the lab.

"Welcome to purgatory." Said Abby apologetically.

----

The phone on Gibbs' desk was ringing, DiNozzo answered. He listened for a moment. "We are on our way." He replaced the receiver . "Ziva, grab your gear, we're going on a little trip."

"Oh really DiNozzo? Where are we going?" asked Gibbs from behind him.

"A marine commander has been found dead in a place called Camp Hero, Long Island. The circumstances are a little bizarre" DiNozzo looked a little uncomfortable. "The local LEOS are keeping the crime seen ready for us."

Ziva was on the phone to Ducky already. Gibbs grabbed his gun and his ID and was heading for the elevator, with DiNozzo right behind him.

"Ziva phone McGee he is in Abby's lab get him to meet us at the truck."

"The truck boss? But it's a 5 hour drive to Long Island." Said DiNozzo

Gibbs just stared at him.

"If your driving 3 and a half tops….. Maybe less." DiNozzo continued.

"Better get Ducky to follow us" said Ziva running into the lift with them. "If Jimmy navigates they might never get there."

----

4 hours later McGee is tagging and photographing the seen Tony & Ziva are talking to a pair of hikers that found the body Gibbs is watching his team work and waiting for Ducky and Palmer to arrive. He stands beside the body of a teenaged boy in the uniform of a marine commander the dog tags are clearly exposed and Gibbs has read the name and serial number. Having phoned navy records he knows that if the body were that of commander Darrel Ritter he would be 90 years old not the 19 year old he is looking at.

Having interviewed the hikers Tony & Ziva start searching the scene for evidence or even clues.

"Oh no!" said Ziva distain evident in her voice, "Those are the biggest tits I have ever seen in my life"

DiNozzo who was at least 30 yards away stopped and looked puzzled. He walked over to Ziva. "What you found Ziva?" he asked

"This is disgusting, will you look at the size of these tits She said lifting up the lower part of her shirt to reveal two large blood-sucking insects.

Tony looked rather disappointed. "Ziva, those are called Ticks, and the little blood suckers seem to have a good grip on you"

"Ticks, tits what is the difference…." She said very unhappy with her new passengers

"Trust me Ziva I don't expect you to be showing me your t*ts any time soon." Said Tony as he went back to looking for evidence.

Ducky arrived to find Gibbs with a broad grin on his face, which disappeared as soon as they started to discuss the case and the body lying on the ground.