- Text Size +
Ducky & Jimmy loaded the body into their truck and set off on the long drive back to HQ. The crime seen had been photographed, sketched and thoroughly possessed. Gibbs & his team were all standing by their truck.

"What now boss?" asked McGee.

"What do you think we do now McGee?" Gibbs turned the question around and stared at McGee.

The famous Gibbs stare did its work and McGee's brain started to work furiously "Well we have found nothing by way of evidence in the immediate area, so I guess we expand our search to include the whole of the camp?"

"You guess??" Gibbs tone was sarcastic.

"Yes boss, I mean no boss…. Umm we should get right on it boss." McGee was about to rush off.

"Where are you going McGee?" Gibbs voice was a little softer now. He walked over to the truck, he opened the back doors and pulled out a laptop computer he opened it and started to type. The team gathered around, shocked to see Gibbs typing with such speed and expertise. A moment later the printer in the back of the truck hums and produces an aerial photograph of the area they are standing in. Directing everybody's attention to the map.

"We are here. The body was found over here." Using a marker pen he indicated these locations on the map. "McGee & Ziva check this area, DiNozzo check over here. I'll take this area here." He opened a drawer in the truck and pulled out four two-way radios, "We will need these. Cell phone reception out here sucks. It will be dark in a couple of hours so lets get to it people." They all set off to search their allocated areas.

------

A couple of miles away two ghosts were sitting on top of a lighthouse. Drake was slowly catching on to the freedom of being a ghost. Kelly was a good teacher, she had already managed to teach Drake to walk through walls and they were now working on travelling.

"Mr. Drake if you wanted to be over there, how would you get there?" Kelly asked pointing to the beach about 50 yards away, looked at him and smiled.

"Well I'd walk though the wall and down the stairs.." he stopped when Kelly started to laugh.

"Oh you are silly." She said as she walked off of the light-house and floated down toward the beach, looking over her shoulder she said, "Come on Mr. Drake follow me. Remember you're as light as air and as solid as a dream."

Drake took a deep breath, realised that this was a habit that he did not need to continue and stepped off of the lighthouse. He was less surprised than he thought he would be when he floated down towards Kelly who was now standing at the waters edge. He went and stood next to her and was surprised to see that she was crying.

"Hey Kelly, what's up?" he asked trying to sound less like himself and more sympathetic.

"I used to love coming to the beach with my mommy and daddy, we would ride horses and we were happy all the time." She looked at Drake. "I wish my daddy was happy again. I know me being around makes him feel better but he is always so sad. He misses my mommy."

Drake had no idea what to say so he just placed his hand on Kelly's shoulder and they stood and watched the waves for a while until Kelly looked up and said, "We should go and help daddy search. I like to help him with his work, its not as good as helping with the boat but it is better than nothing." Kelly took Drake's hand in hers and they faded into nothing, traveling to Gibbs at the speed of thought. Drake was learning to be a ghost.