- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs still refuses to give Tony a day off.
While Tony reached upstairs, he walked through the first door he saw which was open, he frowned when he saw a lot of pictures in frames on a close by bookshelf, and more on the walls.

Seems like they knew each other long time ago thought Tony holding up a picture with his gloved hands. It was of two young teenagers arms around each other, eyes saying - Romance- cute thought Tony with a smile on his face.

Still holding the picture he saw another one just next to it, seems he was at a basketball team back at high school. Looking back down on the picture in his hand placing it back carefully in its place, when it was in place he caught a reflection on the glass frame of someone behind with a little distance from him, aiming a gun at his head.

Damn! How could I didn't hear him! Gibbs is gonna kill me. Okay, now the guy knows I don't know he's behind me Tony thought with an almost inaudible sigh. What if? Wont hurt to try.

"Kate, sweety, what are you doing at the door frame?" said Tony

The man's eyes widened turning his head towards the door to see no one in view and at that time Tony took that moment to turn around making a somersault towards the man throwing him down on the floor off his feet and throwing punches at his face and trying to get the man's grip off the gun.

The guy didn't lose the grip of his gun, and still fighting against the agent on him and suddenly the gun went off with the broken window glass showering them which made the attacker lose the grip of his gun. Since the broken glass was next to them. Both managed to roll over the other side of the room still tagging together although now the gun was out of reach. While doing that Tony was now underneath the guy when Gibbs interrupted

"Get off him" said Gibbs aiming his gun on the unknown guy.

Tony threw the guy off him by his legs sending him flying to the wall behind.

" Hands over your head" said Gibbs closing the distance between them and cuffed the guy throwing him in the direction of Kate "Get him out of here!" yelled Gibbs "and get back to work".

Kneeling next to were Tony was on the floor, with a hopeful smile on Tony's face "Now can I have a day off?" with pleading eyes which Gibbs ignored.

"Are you injured?"

" Nope"

"Good, now get back to work!"

"yes boss" said Tony standing up, clapping his clothes carefully to get rid of the pieces of the broken glass off of him and then went back to work mumbling something under his breath. Gibbs smiled behind Tony's back, I need some more coffee he thought to himself.