- Text Size +
----------

Abby giggled, "Go Jack. It's about time."

Gibbs leaned forward to ask near her ear, "He's never made a move before?"

Abby gnawed on her bottom lip, trying not to let him see that his proximity to her ear was starting to short circuit her brain. She finally managed to answer, "There've been some hot moments here and there, mostly when they're about to die or under alien influence but this is new."

Gibbs chuckled, "So if they got together because the aliens made them do it, it would be okay?"

----------

Sam was back to focusing on the movie. Well at least she hoped Jack thought she was focusing on the movie. The feel of his hands on her was intoxicating. She had wanted it for so long.

He worked his magic hands and found a knot that she didn't realize she had, and when he dug his thumbs into it she moaned.

Jack had been trying to split his concentration between the movie and giving Sam a massage. It wasn't easy. And then she moaned. It took all his self control to just close his eyes and will his body not to respond. He could just envision the imaginary pink gorilla doing a victory dance in the corner.

He opened his eyes and forced his attention back to the movie. It was a funeral scene for the young brunette that had been killed. The silver-haired leading man was front and center and Jack could sense the drama coming to a head.

----------

He stood apart from the rest of the funeral attendees, watching from a distance. She shouldn't be dead, he thought to himself. He was a man of stone, no emotions showing on his face. His eyes agates.

He scanned the rest of the crowd and met a pair of green eyes filled with unshed tears. He knew the face that held those eyes better than he knew his own. He ached to go to her, to hold her and help her deal with the death of her best friend. But he didn't. Couldn't. She deserved someone younger, someone less scarred, less battle weary. He had had these feelings for so long, he almost couldn't remember not caring about her. But he tucked them away, far away from her and anyone that would hurt her to get to him. But they were there and undeniable.


----------

"Look, Gibbs! There I am! I'm officially a t.v. star now." She clapped and wiggled in her chair.

Gibbs hadn't recognized her at first, and then he realized why, "You look good as a red-head, Abs."

She chuckled, "I thought you would appreciate that. There's a lot more of me coming up."

----------

To be continued…..feedback appreciated!!