- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Title: His Hidden Kink Author: CJ aka WritinginCT Fandom: NCIS Pairing: Gibbs/Abby Rating: NC-17 Warnings: PWP, Pure smut Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox. Comments: Hidden kinks can be fun – what hidden kink is Gibbs hiding? Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com Misc: Pure Gabby smut- no redeeming social value, and wildly OOC.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hidden kinks can be fun – what hidden kink is Gibbs hiding?
He liked this particular club. Well, he tolerated this particular club. The music was way too loud, but he learned after the first time and brought foam earplugs for every excursion after that. The swirling lights and strobes were migraine inducing, but he learned after the first time and now sported a pair of dark glasses that no one thought were out of place. After that first night, he found his spot; he would stand at the railing of the upstairs balcony. He could see the dance floor and bar clearly, not that you could actually see the floor for the sea of bodies pressing up against one another.

They had gone to other clubs but kept coming back to this one. They knew why: it was their first. And like the missionary position, it was comfortable and familiar and pleased them both.

----------

The first time he had followed her here. He had seen that she had changed her clothes at work, into a barely-there pleated skirt and a skimpy, low cut black t-shirt. In reality, it wasn't all that different from what she had worn to work that day to begin with. But she had added some jewelry and accessories that intrigued him. The black leather belt with what seemed to be a thousand little loops hanging here and there, and the wide silver cuff bracelets each with a little loop welded on. He wondered if they were functional or merely decorative. Knowing her they were functional.

She told him where she was going; she always told him where she was going. She teased him, telling him that he should go with her. When he scoffed at the idea, she rolled her eyes and told him it was his loss. He would miss out on watching her dance. And with that, she presented her cheek for him to peck and zipped out of the office.

Sitting at his desk, he tried to get the mental image of her dancing cat-like in that skirt out of his head to no avail. Knowing he wouldn't get anymore work done, he left the office and headed for his car. He argued with himself in the car about going to the club. But in the end, the vision of a low cut black t-shirt cemented his decision and he headed towards the club.

He waited in the line to get into the club, feeling completely out of place. Everyone waiting in line was beautiful and stylish and looked like something out of a music video. His khaki pants, white dress shirt, and wool sports jacket stuck out like a sore thumb. He finally paid his cover charge and braved the crowd.

The music hit him like a physical blow. It was deafening, but pulsating at the same time. He could almost feel his heartbeat trying to match it. There were lights coming at him from all directions, in all shapes and colors. He scanned the crowd quickly trying to find her, but couldn't.

He weaved his way through the madness to the bar, he definitely needed a drink. He managed to make his drink preference known to the bartender with a minimum of shouting and turned back around to face the room, trying to do a little more surveillance.

He was getting increasingly frustrated at not being able to see through the horde when he spotted the solution to his problem: the club had a balcony. And he couldn't help but think that it was just custom made for his purposes. He located the stairs and went up.

He choose a relatively quiet corner near the railing and was pleased to find that he could see the entire dance floor and bar area from his position. Grinning to himself as he sipped his drink, he started searching for her.

He found her moving through the crowd towards the dance floor. He found it odd that she seemed to be by herself. She found a spot on the dance floor near one of the speakers and started swaying with the music. Soon her movements became fluid and one with the music. Her eyes closed as she just let the music take her.

He was mesmerized. He watched each sway, each thrust of her hips, and the way her whole body moved. He watched as a tall, lean young goth came up behind her and plastered himself to her. He wrapped his hands around her waist, his pale hands a sharp contrast against the front of her black t-shirt. They moved as one. Ice blue eyes from the balcony watched her crane her head back against her dance partner exposing her neck, her hands on the outside of his thighs.

He forgot to breathe when she suddenly opened her eyes and looked right at him. She ground her hips back against her partner as her eyes locked with the pair looking down at her from above. As the music changed, a new pair of hands was on her, and she was pulled away from the young goth and into a circle with two girls dressed all in black. They put her in the middle and they danced. He could see the sweat on her and the flush in her normally pale cheeks.

Song after song she danced, with partner after partner. All the while, her eyes captured his. A sultry waitress had made sure his bourbon, neats kept coming, and soon he didn't know whether he should be turned on or turned out. His pants were uncomfortably tight, his heart felt like it was trying to pound its way out of his chest, and he didn't know what to do about any of it.

He had only turned away for a moment to collect another drink from the waitress, but when he looked back out, he didn't see her. He smelled her perfume behind him a split second before her hands covered his eyes. Her husky voice breathing in his ear teased that she found him, and teased him about keeping his hidden kinks from her. His hands gripping the railing in front of him were the only thing that kept him from spinning around and pinning her to the wall.

She pressed her body against his back and asked him if he liked what he saw. His nervous gulp answered for him. The husky laugh that brought from her, sent a shiver through him and she felt it. Deciding that he would never make the first move she nipped his earlobe. He actually growled at her in response, his hands still on the railing. She then went all or nothing. Knowing what his answer would be she challenged him: did he want to find an out of the way place and nail her to the wall himself or did he want to keep watching as someone else did.

His self control broke and she found herself propelled backwards as he pressed her to the back wall of the balcony with his body. His mouth fused to hers. It was fierce and full of longing. He wasn't hurting her, but by god, he was claiming her. When she tried to touch him, he pinned her hands above her head and found that the little loops on her bracelets were functional. He could loop a finger in each one and keep her hands where he wanted with one hand. It left his other hand free for exploring.

He thought briefly about how odd this particular scene must look to those around them, but truth be told, the club had seen far weirder things and no one paid them any attention.

He was hard enough to drive nails and he ached to bury himself inside her. But a brief moment of clarity as his hand was reaching under her skirt to rip off whatever scrap of fabric was in his way made him realize where exactly they were.

----------

TBC- feedback appreciated!!
Chapter End Notes:
Title: His Hidden Kink
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/Abby
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: PWP, Pure smut
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Comments: Hidden kinks can be fun – what hidden kink is Gibbs hiding?
Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me at writinginct@yahoo.com
Misc: Pure Gabby smut- no redeeming social value, and wildly OOC.