- Text Size +
----------

He paused and met her eyes, and shook his head in exasperation, his eyes begging her to tell him where to go. He loosened his hold on her hands and taking one of his she led him out of the balcony area and back to the main level. She took him through a series of left and right turns and he found himself out the back door.

The second it closed behind them he pinned her up against it and reclaimed her mouth. They could still hear and feel the music pulsing through the metal door. His mouth traced a molten path to her neck. He wanted to devour that lovely pale skin that she had so willingly offered to her first dance partner. She let him suckle and taste for a moment then grasped his hair and pulled his head back and told him to get in the cab.

He blinked in incomprehension and she put her hands on his shoulders and turned him to face the alley to see several taxis waiting for patrons. He knew she was a genius but didn't truly appreciate it until that moment.

He dragged her by the wrist to the nearest cab, ignoring the silvery peals of laughter coming from her. He barked out his address to the cabbie and pulled her into his lap.

His lips bruising hers, a low moan escaped her when he slid a cool hand under her shirt to brush a nipple with a calloused thumb. That moan did something that he would have sworn would have been impossible at the moment, it made him harder. He wanted her right there in the cab. Wanted to see her straddle him and ride him through all the cab's bumps and turns. Wanted the nosy cabbie to hear her moan and scream and beg for more.

She whimpered when he pulled his hand out from her shirt but gasped as that same hand ran up the bare skin of her thigh to disappear under the pleats of her skirt to knead a shapely cheek.

Not soon enough the taxi pulled in front of his house. They got out and he threw random bills at the cabbie who gave him a knowing look as he closed the taxi door. Pausing at his front door with his key in the lock he asked her if she was sure. She raised an eyebrow and asked him if he were. With a little shake of his head and a smirk fueled by bourbon and lust he opened the door and held it open for her. He walked in behind her and closed the door with a resounding click.

In the next heartbeat she again was pinned up against a wall with his body pressing into hers, his mouth branding hers. They knew it was going to be fast and nasty, right there in his front hallway.

---------

tbc....feedback appreciated!