- Text Size +
---------------

He released her mouth only for the mere moment it took to pull her t-shirt over her head. And he mirrored their former position in the club balcony when he slipped his strong fingers into the links of her bracelets and held her hands in place above her head with one hand. He traced a molten path down her neck to one pert little nipple. He breathed hot breath onto it making her shiver before he pulled the sensitive fleshy tidbit into his mouth.

His other hand was free to explore and explore it did. She had teased and tormented him with those hips on the dance floor and he could see in his minds eye the two girls that she had danced with holding on to them, pulling her back to press her body to theirs. He ran his hand down her hip then back up her inner thigh to venture under her skirt. He knew from the cab that she was wearing some sort of lace panties, black he was willing to bet. He gave them a little tug but they refused to surrender and she giggled.

He dragged himself back up to retake her mouth and pressed himself to her completely. He pulled back and captured her gaze, her eyes glazed and full of passion. Still holding her hands hostage with one hand, he smirked as he used the other to flick open his knife. She gasped and shivered. When he leaned in to her ear and in a whisper asked her if she trusted him all she could do was nod and lick her bottom lip.

He traced her jaw with his tongue while the hand with the knife found her thigh. She couldn't stop shivering as the cold metal teased its way up her thigh. She knew that blade was razor sharp and that its edge was a hair's breath away from her skin. He teased her with it until he reached the edge of her panties. And as he gently teased her nipple again he slid the knife under the lacey fabric, and with a little bite to the sensitive nub and a flick of his wrist snapping one side of her panties with that blade, she came. Came harder than she ever had before. The spasms took her whole body and she made noises he was pretty sure that she had never made before in her life.

He didn't stop his torment though. He let her ride the wave as he feasted and he moved his hand carefully to the other side and with another little flick her panties hit the floor. He made his way up to her mouth and teased her about her own hidden kinks. She heard the knife close and couldn't help shivering again. She felt his hand between them and tried to arch into it wanting him, needing him to touch her. He pulled his hand out and she was momentarily disappointed until she realized that he had unzipped his pants and she now had his hot, demanding hardness pressed against her seeking entrance.

---------------

tbc....feedback adored!