- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my take on Twisted Sister. Who Tim would've called if he had called anyone
NCIS -BULL PEN
NOV 21ST

Tony Dinozzo was sitting at his desk working on his email trying to not think about his lover Tim McGee being late. "Anyone see McGee?" Gibbs asked.

"No I tried his Cell phone Home phone and even Myspace Im. But no response on any." Ziva said.

"Maybe McGee has a chick over." Tony said trying to sound not worried.

"Now Dinozzo why would he have a chick over if you and him going together?" Gibbs asked quietly.

"You knew Boss?" Tony asked.

"I may be sort of old. But I'm not entirely blind." Gibbs said.

"Right boss." Tony said.

Gibbs was interrupted by the phone ringing. "Gibbs." Gibbs said into the phone. "Alright we'll be right there." He said hanging up.

"Dead?" Tony asked.

"Naval officer. Outside campus hall." Gibbs said grabbing his gear ready. "Let's go." Gibbs said.

"What about finding McGeek?" Tony asked.

"We'll deal with him later." Gibbs said leaving the desk area heading for the elevator.

LATER AFTER BEING SEEING THE TEAM AT THE CRIME SCENE
MCGEE'S APARTMENT

Tim came in and saw Sarah putting on some clothes of his. "Where you going?" Tin asked.

"I told you I got finals I need to study." Sarah said.

"Sarah I just went to the campus NCIS was there." Tim said.

"Why would NCIS be there?" Sarah asked.

"The body was a Sailor's. Are you sure you can't remember?" Tim asked.

"What you don't believe me? Tim would I kill someone." Sarah asked.

"No. But you were drinking." Tim said picking up his phone.

"Who are you calling?" Sarah asked panicked.

"Tony. I'm gonna see if he can come and help us figure out what happened." Tim said.

"Tim you barely believe me. Do you honestly think Tony won't turn me over to Gibbs?" Sarah asked.

"He won't if I ask him not to." Tim said as he was dialing when he turned around Sarah was gone.

Tim heard Tony's voice come on the line. "It's me Tim I need your help." Tim said.

"Where are you. Me and Ziva have been trying to get in touch with you we have case." Tony said.

"Yeah I know. Dead Sailor right?" Tim asked.

"Yeah how did you know who it was." Tony asked suspiciously.

"I know who mite have done it." Tim said.

"Great bring in em so Gibbs can interrogate them. So we can get out of here early and head for the beach for a week of.. Relaxation." Tony said excitedly.

"Tony it's my sister. Listen could you come over please?" Tim asked.

"Give me 30 minutes. I'll be there." Tony said hanging up.

AN HOUR LATER


Tony came into the apartment to find Tim staring at his sister's clothes. "Let me guess blood on them." Tony said.

"Yeah. Tony I've tried calling her cell but it goes straight to voice mail. This is my sister I know she couldn't of killed this guy." Tim said.

"Tim it's me Tony. I understand you don't wanna think this. But Tim look at the evidence. Her clothes are bloody she don't remember what happened. Tim she's not here so that sort of makes her look guilty." Tony said

"I know Tony. Let me try her again." Tim said.

He dialed her number and was surprised that Abby answered. "Abby what are you doing with my sister's phone?" Tim asked looking at Tony.

"Better question what is your sister's phone doing on my dead sailor. Get in here and explain that Tim." Gibbs said.

Tim hung up the phone and looked at Tony. "I may lose my job for this." Tim said.


3 HOURS LATER
NCIS

Tim was waiting for Gibbs in the elevator when Gibbs came in he could tell he was beyond angry. He definitely was angry when he slammed his hand down on the emergency stop button. "I'd apologize but I know how you feel about that." McGee said.

"Why didn't you come to me?" Gibbs asked.

"I was going to bring her in when I saw the body but then she..." McGee was saying before Gibbs interrupted.

"I meant before that Agent McGee." Gibbs said.

"She's my sister. I couldn't take that chance I don't know what my sister did or didn't do but I know what it looked like and they say better ten guilty men go free then one innocent get punished.. But I know from experience that it doesn't always work out like that. And I could take that chance with Sara. Not with the police. NCIS. Or even you. She's my sister." McGee said quietly.

Gibbs took a minute and then nodded. "Apology accepted." He said and flipped the switch on. When they got off the elevator up at the Director's office McGee was horrified. When they were seated at her table she looked Sternly at him he was even more horrified.




2 HOURS LATER
NCIS INTERROGATION ROOM

Tony and Ziva were watching the interrogation as Gibbs got information out of Sara McGee. "I don't remember ever going to see him." Sara said.

"But you did. And apparently you killed him." Gibbs said.

"I might have but I can't remember." Sara said.

"I know but you get flashes. I do too." Gibbs said.

Right then she could see her hand pulling the knife out of the Sailor's body. "Oh God I did it I killed him." Sara said succumbing to tears,

Just then McGee ran into the Observation room. "I need to see Gibbs," Tim said noticing Sara crying. "What did he do to my sister?" McGee asked.

"Your sister just confessed to killing Sailor Block" Tony said softly.

"I need to be in there." Tim said leaving.

When Tim burst through the door of the interrogation room Gibbs looked at him. "McGee." Gibbs said.

"Abby has something for you." Tim said.

Gibbs got up and went to walk out. "Stay with her." He said leaving. Tim squatted in front of Sara.

"I killed him Tim." Sara said.

"No you didn't." Tim said pulling her into a hug. "My sister couldn't kill any one." Tim said

WAVERLY COLLEGE
CAMPUS YARD

Once it was found out that Sara was drugged by the cheerleader they had evidence to link her to the murder. "Carolyn Foster your under arrest for murder of Petty Officer Jordan Block." Tony said handcuffing her.

Sara walk up to her face and slapped her. "That's for drugging my peanut butter." Sarah said.

"Carolyn you killed Jordan?" Madison asked. The two murderers were arguing.

"Get them out of here." Gibbs told Tony and Ziva.

Gibbs and McGee stood watching Sarah hug Madison. "See McGee it's ok to lie sometimes." Gibbs said walking away.

LATER AT NIGHT
MCGEE'S APARTMENT

Tim and Tony were sitting on the couch watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Tim got up and opened his door to find Sarah. "No blood this time." Sarah said.

Tim smirked and hugged her. "Come on in me and Tony were just watching a movie." Tim said.

Sarah walked in and smiled at Tony. "Agent Dinozzo." Sarah said.

"It's just Tony. How are you holding up?" Tony said sitting up straighter.

"Ok. I have a big mid term in 2 days." Sarah said sitting down in the arm chair.

"Well why are you here?" Tim asked.

"I came to say thank you for believing in me. And for fighting to keep me from prison." Sarah said hugging Tim again. "I'd do it again. You're my sister and I'd fight for you til I die." Tim said.

"Which better not be soon." Tony interjected. Both siblings laughed.

"No it won't be." Tim said kissing Sarah's cheek.

"Alright I'll let you two get back to your movie. Thank you again." Sarah said going to the door. Tony smirked at Tim.

"What. She's my sister." Tim said flopping back down.

END