- Text Size +
Prologue

Jennifer Sheppard stepped out of her house waiting for her escort to come and pick her up, she waited but no body came so she walked out of the garden and spotted the usual service car she walked over and stepped into the armoured car. Jenny tapped the driver on the shoulder, "Hey Melvin did you fall asleep?" she gasped as Melvin's head dropped into the steering wheel, sounding the horn with a loud *Toooot*.

"Melvin? Melvin? Are you okay?" she said shaking his shoulder, she spotted a pool of blood in the upholstery. A dark figure appeared opening the other passenger door, wearing a balaclava Jennifer didn't recognize the person aiming a suppressed MP5 in her face, "Who are you?" Jennifer managed to say before the black clad target opened fire, ripping thru her like a hot knife thru butter. The blood was now dripping from the window, Jenny sat with her mouth opened like she was going to say something but her eyes had a blank expression telling the dark figure that she succeeded in her mission, she closed the door and pulled off her balaclava and disposed of it and her weapon in the nearest trashcan. As she stepped into her car she tugs her blond hair behind her ears and puts on her beret, she fixes her lipstick and starts the car, "Okay Jethro, lets see how your famous guts is going to solve this one."
***

Chapter 1


Gibbs walks into the bullpen spotting McGee sitting behind his desk, "Good morning boss!" McGee grunts with bleary eyes. "What happened to you?" Gibbs said looking at McGee, "I'm still having trouble finishing my next book." He says rubbing his eyes. Cynthia comes barging in the bullpen, "Mister Gibbs, director Sheppard isn't responding to my calls and neither is her chauffeur!" she squeaks. Gibbs shrugs, "Jenny used to go off the grid every other day when she was still a field agent." Cynthia shakes her head making her curly brown hair fly from side to side.

Gibbs opens his cell phone and dials Jenny's number, the phone rings a couple of times before kicking into voicemail, Gibbs turns towards McGee, "Do that thing you do and find me her location!" he says walking towards the elevator.
***

Tony turns to his side and extends his arm to grab his new fiancé, but instead he touches the sheet, he grabs his pillow and hears the water running. "Honey?!" he yells from underneath his own pillow, he groans and throws off his sheets and pillow. He gets out of the bed and scratches his bare ass, "Honey?!" he walks towards the bathroom, opening the door a bit he pops his head inside.

He spots Ziva sitting on the floor of the shower booth, "What's wrong sweet cheeks?" he says stepping inside the small room and closing the door behind him. Water is running down Ziva's back, her head is hanging down in between her shoulders and she wipes a hand across her face. Tony walks over to her and caresses her back, she turns around and hugs him, he kisses her and tastes her salty tears, she raises her other hand and shows a pregnancy test with a smiley face on it. "T-tony." She stutters he kisses her again, and gives her a big smile, "This is great news!" he says raising her chin and looking into her dark brown eyes.
***

"Hey don't give me that look, you told me I could buy all the clothes we needed!" Abby says putting on a pink t-shirt, *Sigh!* "Yeah, but I didn't know you where going to try and embarrass me by buying that!" he says rolling his eyes. Shaking his head he puts on a pair of woodland camouflaged pants and his new combat boots he walks towards the door and is about to turn the handle when Abby yells, "Hey! Where the hell do you think your going mister?!" she yelps.

"I need these boots fit for running, so I figured I got no job, my fiancés going back to work and I'm a little behind on my workout I might as well do some running today!" he says confidently looking over his shoulder. "You are not leaving unless you dress yourself properly, now get your tight ass back here and properly dress your self soldier boy!" she says pointing towards a pile of neatly folded sleeveless shirts.

He turns on his heels and walks past the clothes picking up his mp3-player, "Thanks honey I almost forgot." He says walking towards Abby and kissing her on the lips, "Eehum!" Abby coughs as he walks away from her, "O right, I keep forgetting stuff, thank god I have you!" he says turning on his heels again and kneeling down kissing her somewhat bloated tummy, giving Abby another kiss on the lips he walks out of the door. As he walks down on the steps out of the apartment building he feels his cell phone buzzing in his pants, "Yallo, Anton speaking." He says stopping.

*Sigh* "Heh, okay, I just wanted to make you feel like I do, when your around McGee. Yeah I know he wouldn't do anything but still. Just the way he looks at your bum." He slaps himself and holds the phone away from his ear, ‘You had to bring up the ‘B' word again.' He thinks to himself slapping himself again. As he runs back up the stairs he opens the door and sees Abby laying on the couch crying in a pillow, "Honey! I was just-." He's cut off by Abby rising her head from the pillow, "Being a dick!" she yells at him sobbing. He walks over to the couch kneels and caresses Abby's back, "I was going to say dummy but yeah that would fit in there too." He says kissing her hair.

"Abby, I, *sigh* I am just so worried I might lose you, I love you with everything I have, I don't know what would happen if I lost you." He whispers softly in her ear. She turns around and looks into his eyes, "Hey, I though you commandos weren't supposed to be scared." She breaths wiping away her tears. He shakes his head, "Only when we are ordered too and we are basically a bunch of pussies when it comes to our families." He grins and kisses her lips.

He helps her up to her feet and walks into the bedroom, he returns clothed in a white tank top with a small patch sown on the right chest, it shows a grinning skull with a green beret on and two M-4's crossed underneath it. Abby blows her nose in a tissue and smiles, "Mess with the best, die like the rest! You make it look like you're a bulldog, but underneath your nothing but a cute little puppy." She giggles rubbing her belly. "You got me figured out. That's why I love you Abby." he says grinning like a fool.
***