- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Gibbs walks towards the armoured car and flips open his cell phone calling Jenny again, he can hear a ring tone coming from inside the car, as he walked closer towards the door and opens it, he closes his eyes and closes the phone. He opens his phone again, "McGee, call Ziva and Tony and tell them there weekend is over! We've got a case!" he says closing the phone again.
***

Tony and Ziva arrive both still a bit wet from the shower, McGee stands snapping pictures of the crime scene while Ducky and Palmer are checking out the inside of an armoured car, "Hey probie where the hell is Gibbs at?" Tony yells at him while he grabs a pair of gloves. He walks over to the car checking out the victim, "Holy shit!" he gasps as he spots the lifeless body of Jenny.

"Aah Anthony, Ziva, this is quite unfortunate to meet the new betrothed couple." he says sadly sliding out the liver probe. "Mister Palmer, please fetch the personal bag, make haste and be gentle the director would have wanted it that way." He says with a sad smile, Tony shakes his head in disbelief, "J-J-Jenny?" he stutters as Palmer zips up the black body bag.

Ziva hugs Tony and strokes his hair, "Come on furry butt, we need to catch the person who did this." She lovingly whispers in his ear, his look of disbelief turns into mock anger, "My butt is not furry!" he says a little too loud. McGee turns his head and gives them a filthy look, "Too much info Tony! O and by the way, Gibbs left you in charge, so what are we supposed to do?" he says turning his head back to the camera again.

Tony's face lights up like a Christmas tree, "Probie toss me that camera, you got bag and tag detail oh and sweet cheeks, your sketching skills are needed over here!" he says pinching her butt. She playfully slaps him in the face, "Hey I thought we agreed on not doing that in front of kids." She giggles, McGee gives them a really odd look, "Did you just giggle?" he says raising his eyebrows.

He takes a look in a nearby trashcan, spotting a black ski mask and a weapon, "Err, guys I think I found something!" McGee yells pulling out the mask with a disgusted look on his face, a smudge of dog poop lands on his shoe. "Aah crap these are new!" he says trying to wipe it off on the grass besides the trashcan.
***

Abby has some hard rock music playing in her lab, sitting on a chair typing behind her computer a person walks into the door and taps her on her shoulder, "Hey Gibbs!" she shouts not looking up from her computer. "Hey Abs, how's the baby!" Tony yells trying to over voice the loud music.

Abby turns around and hugs Tony, "Yay! Tony! Congratulations on finally getting engaged!" she squeals as she releases him from her tight choke hold he takes a good look at her T-shirt, "Not everything in Holland is flat?" he reads out loud from across her chest. "You know if you keep staring at my boobs you are going to get in trouble with some people." She says giggling, "That would include me DiNozzo!" a short man wearing a camouflaged pants and a tank top.

"Anton!" Abby says pushing Tony to the side and grabbing her fiancé by the face and smothering it with kisses. "What the hell are you doing here probie?" Tony says looking at the sweaty man, "Well I guess Gibbs thought you could use the extra manpower, so he hired me back." Anton says cracking a big smile.
***

Abby looks over the small iron sight of the submachine gun, "Okay so how would you fire it with one hand?" she says trying to hold it steady in her right hand. He moves behind her and grabs the weapon, he extends the butt stock and gently puts it against her shoulder. He grabs her right hand and brings it up to the gun, "Either it's like this or you stick a flashlight underneath it and you shoot short bursts from the hip. When we get home tonight I could show you with a pair of P90's." he says kissing her neck, "Did Gibbs give you your badge back already?" she says wiggling her butt.

He looks down and grins, he kisses her neck again only this time he suckles on her neck making a small red hickey in her spider web tattoo. Abby turns around and giggles, "Your not going to show me those machine guns tonight are you?" he blushes, "I'm sorry, my testosterone and adrenaline levels are sky high, we are at work, this is inappropriate." He says backing up letting go of her body. *Slap!* "Ya think Halve!" Gibbs says next to his ear.

"So tell me what have you got for me Abby?" he says giving Anton an evil stare. "Well Gibbs, I have an extremely horny fiancé waiting to jump me right here and now. But my guess is that's not what you where asking about, the MP5 still had a serial number on it, I ran it threw a databank and found it was one of ours, army to be precise." She says walking out of the ballistics lab and sitting behind her computer. As she puts on a few pictures of documents on the big plasma screen, "These babies are stolen from the armoury, out of Fort Sumter in South Carolina, not that you already didn't know that but still, they disappeared like a ghost on a speedboat." She says trying to hide her hickey.

He nods and starts to walk out of her lab, as he gets to the door he turns around and gives Anton a ice-cold stare, "Keep your hands of my forensics expert, if I find you playing grab ass at work again I'm going to kick your ass back to The Netherlands!" Gibbs grunts as he turns to walk out of the lab, "Hey Gibbs! Wait a minute!" Anton yells making Gibbs stop and enter the lab once again.

"What?!" Gibbs barks looking irritated, "I need to talk to you about something." He says looking pointing his eyes towards Abby. Gibbs raises an eyebrow and shakes his head, "Follow me probie." He says making a come here gesture, "On your six boss." Anton says kissing his hand and blowing it towards Abby. As both men are out of the room, Abby rubs her belly and whispers, "Yes that one was meant for you too."
***

Tony sits behind his desk and gets a new mail, he clicks on it opening it:

Dear mister DiNozzo,

I would like to inform you that there is a new light to be shone on the death of your late fiancé's murder. I believe there is a parcel soon to be delivered to your apartment, inside this parcel there is the murder weapon that was used in this cold and deliberate act of unnecessary slaughter. On the weapon's trigger and grip I believe there to be fingerprints of the director of Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Jenny Sheppard. Also in this parcel you will find a classified document in which Jenny Sheppard closing the police investigation and declaring it a case for NCIS to investigate.

I hope the new evidence helps you in reopening the case and finally closing it for good.
Your sincerely,

Salientia

As soon as Tony is done reading the letter he opens his phone and presses speed dial one, "Hey baby doll, I'm not feeling very well, could you tell Gibbs I'm going home sick? Thanks love you too!" he says closing his phone.

*Slap!* "You look okay to me DiNozzo, now get Halve to help you with a list of suspects who wanted Jenny dead!" Gibbs barks looking pissed off. As he steams off towards the elevator Tony looks at Anton giving him a ‘what the hell happened?' look, *Sigh* "Two things, first he didn't have his morning coffee yet and two he walked in on me fondling Abby's six." Anton says rolling his eyes.

"He told me that you two didn't do hinky stuff at work." Tony grins, "Never thought I would do that or say this, but apparently the right woman really does change the right man." Anton says shaking his head. *Slap!* "Hey! What was that for?" Anton yelps rubbing his head, DiNozzo grins, "I'm team leader, I get to slap anyone I want." *Click* Tony gulps and looks down at the gun aimed against his crotch, "I'm a commando, I get to kill anyone who fucks up."
***