- Text Size +
Chapter 3

Ziva walks into the gym and spots Tony and Anton sparring, both are wearing boxing gloves.

"DiNozzo please stop doing the gay ass dance routine!" he yells ducking a right handed swing, "This is called boxing probie, if you are quick enough nobody can hit you." He says punching Anton in the chest with a left jab. "So what are you going to do when I take that out of the Equation?" Anton says swooping Tony's legs from under him.

"Hey! Thought we where boxing." Tony says getting to his feet, Anton shrugs and tries to untie his boxing gloves with his teeth, "What the hell is up with these things." He says trying to gnaw the lace off. He spots Ziva, "Can you help me with these bloody things, they have no use anyway." Anton says pointing a glove towards Ziva.

Ziva shakes her head and lowers the rope letting her self into the ring, "Come here you two loons!" she says walking over towards the two men. Both men give her an irritated look, "It's goons." They both reply at the same time, Ziva shrugs, "You are both a bunch of loonies too." She says giggling.

Anton's eyes shoot towards Tony, "What the hell did you do to her? You turned her into a little giggling schoolgirl!" he says hardly believing it himself. Now Tony shrugs, "I guess the right man can change the right woman too, PRO-BIE!" Tony says putting up his gloves already anticipating a punch from Anton.

Anton quickly unties the other glove and throws it against Tony's blocking fists, "You want to get your ass kicked or something? Cus If you say that again, I will take your ass down, HARD!" he says taking off his tank top. Tony laughs and walks over to the shorter man, he starts launching jab after jab at the face of his opponent. A jab grazes off the younger man's cheek knocking him to the ground.

"Okay, I've had it with your BS boxing crap, your going down!" Anton growls angrily getting to his feet, he charges full speed towards Tony, "What the hell are you doing? PRO-BIE!" Tony scowls at the man running at him. The smaller man slides down, kicking Tony's legs underneath him, the blond man quickly jumps on his downed prey, he puts his knee in Tony's stomach and his elbow under the other man's chin.

Anton presses his nose up to Tony's, his blue eyes stare cold into Tony's eyes, "What was that Tony?" he calmly states rising his face cracking a triumphant smile.
***

Ziva kisses Tony passionately on the lips, she nearly forces her tongue into his mouth, Tony pleasantly caught by the surprise, engages the invading tongue and starts moving his own mouth muscle. Gently cupping her butt cheeks he lifts her up and sets her on the small aluminium railing, Tony breaks off the kiss and looks into Ziva's dark brown eyes, "Cupcakes we really need to find a place to do this, if Gibbs finds us like this he's going to go ballistic and slap us both silly." He says giving Ziva's buttocks a soft pinch.

Ziva pushes Tony away and hops off the railing, pushing him to the other side of the elevator, she seductively growls as she walks over to the other side. "Err baby, are you going to do what I think your going to do?" he says giving a worried look at the elevator doors, Ziva kneels in front of Tony's crotch. Sliding down the zipper Ziva seductively looks up at Tony's eyes, "I don't know what do you think I'm going to do?" she says with a diabolic smile.
***

McGee presses the elevator button and looks impatiently on his watch, ‘Damn it, nearly middnight in England.' His mind wanders to the powerful elf lord he is, level forty-five the white wolves fur coat that gives him plus twenty magic skill. ‘Wonder what James is up to? Probably hunting orcs with his new ‘call of the wild' spell, that spell wreaked havoc on big hordes of those ugly little creatures!' he thought to himself smiling.

As the door of the elevator opened Ziva looked up towards the roof of the elevator, studying it like Mica Angelo painted a copy of his world renowned work from the sixteen chapel on there. McGee knew there was something wrong with the whole situation but shook it off, ‘Maybe if I can get this evidence to Abby quickly I can squeeze an hour at home.' He thought back at the quest he was supposed to be undertaking this night, exterminating the goblin plague at the edge of the small town of Stalerum.

*ZZZZip* he heard from behind him he was instantly aware of what must have happened inside the elevator, he instantly withdrew his hand of the aluminium railing and rubbed the palm against his pants. As the door opens with a ping signalling the floor Abby's lab is at McGee steps out of the elevator as it quickly closes behind him he could swear he heard another zipping sound.
***

"Abby stop trying to get us into trouble!" he hisses, Abby tries to tug on his shirt but he stops her, "Oh come on, you know you'll love it." She says giving him a exaggerated wink. He grins and lets her take off his shirt, tracing the outline of his six-pack with her right hand she lets her hand slide down towards his pants, closing in on the button her hand is stopped again. "Do we really need to do this here?" he says looking at his fiancé, she pries his fingers off her wrist and grabs his hand putting it on her bulging belly, "This bump means I get to pick a place, time and position you have to do whatever I want!" she says cheekily sticking out her tongue at him.

He grabs her lower back and squats down to his knees, kissing her belly, looking up with an impish grin, "So you already have the time and place picked out, what position where you thinking?" she giggles and lets her hands go to his short hair, "I say you drop down on the ground and show me how commandos do a covert infiltration." She says wobbling her eyebrows.
***

McGee walks into Abby's lab and looks around to see if he can find her, he lays the evidence bags on her desk and turns towards her computer, ‘Damn it, I can't leave those bags here alone, might as well play some WoW here.' He thinks to himself starting to download some files from the internet.

Ten minutes later he was logging in and in a party with his English friend and fellow elf lord ‘Games4James', he and James met last month in a tavern where Tim was trying to sell his redwood rod with forty-three earth damage points. The then only level ten James was basically a newbee needing a guide in the magic world of Azeroth. After some noble ‘tanking' from Tim's side the ‘noob' was levelling like crazy, they had been doing these sort of quests for a couple of weeks now.

As he walked into there usual meeting place ‘the thirsty steed inn' he spotted James's character standing besides the bar.
Games4James: hey Tim over here
Games4James: Thought we said 7?
ElfLord1: Y I KNNW SRRY HAD WORX
Games4James: lol caps!
ElfLord1: srry, wanna do q?
Games4James: Y lets go

The two elf lords left the bar and opened a teleport scroll towards the small town of Stalerum, stepping out of the portal the two move next to the only tavern in the town and start readying for battle.
***

‘Goddamnit! Why did you die Jen?' Gibbs asks himself reading the twenty new emails to the temporary NCIS director. He shakes his head in disgust, "Cynthia! Get in here!" he yells slamming his fist on the keyboard. The door is opened shortly there after, "What's wrong sir?" she says realising her mistake as soon as she said it, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!? DON"T SIR ME!" Gibbs yelled on the top of his lungs.

Cynthia cringes from the loud sound and backs up away from the desk, as she is ready to close the door Gibbs raises from his chair he yanks on his keyboard, making his computer case rustle and ripping the cord out of its socket. He walks out of his office and throws his keyboard on Cynthia's desk, "Get that damned thing fixed!" he yells angry stomping down the corridor and down into the bullpen.
The bullpen is empty and even Anton's old desk is empty, he extends his neck and looks over the cubicle barrier, spotting agent Lee he rushes over towards her and stops her. "Hey, err legal person, where is everybody?!" he barks making her jump a bit in the process. She looks at him scared, "I think agent David and agent DiNozzo went out for lunch, McGee had some evidence for forensics and Agent Halve, err, I have no idea where he is at, err director Gibbs." She sums up averting her eyes shyly from him.

Gibbs nods, "Thank you, err, Lee was it?" he says squinting his eyes trying to remember her name. She nods shyly and he walks off towards the elevator.
***

Games4James: heal plz!
ElfLord1: move left and try pot, busy!
McGee, out of anger slams his fist on the desk, "Fuck this little bitches!" McGee swore as he unleashed a devastating earthquake, the little goblins cried out in pain as they fell thru the freshly opened ground.

*SLAP!* the ear shattering sound made McGee's head hit the keyboard, McGee yelled out of pain and blinked his eyes a few time when he raised his head from the keyboard, a few keys where sticking to his forehead. "Oi elf lord if I ever catch you playing that shit again , I will plant a log sized boot up your ass!" Gibbs said pointing a threatening finger towards McGee's face. "Now come on, you got to unfuck my computer, it crashed again!" he says nearly dragging McGee over the floor, "Pff, Windows." McGee nearly spits.

"What was that elf lord?" Gibbs says raising his hand for another slap, "On your six boss!" McGee yelps.
***

Later that night Tony reads a thin file folder, containing the secret order given by NCIS director Jenny Sheppard, Tony lets his head hang, "Why Jenny? Why?" he whispers to himself. Ziva taps him on the shoulder making him jump like a scared rabbit, "Jesus Ziva, you scared the crap out of me!" he says trying to get his hart rate down. She rubs his arms and presses her nose into his neck, she reads the short file and absentmindedly strokes Tony's hair.

"Maybe you should ask Gibbs tomorrow, he would do move heaven and hell to help you." Ziva says looking over at the revolver packed into a plastic bag. "It's earth Ziva!" he says stroking her cheek gently. Tony nods his head, "I think tomorrow will be a very bad day for NCIS." He says trying to suppress a heavy sigh.
***