- Text Size +
Chapter 6

As a triumphant cockerel looking at his own private harem of hens the French weapon smuggler stepped into a limo and drove off with his two bodyguards. Once inside he grabbed the car phone and dialed a number, "Aah, ‘ollis you arhe to kiell ze blond boy, ‘e ‘as irrhtated moi for ze last time!" the old man said into the receiver. A grin appeared on his face, he started laughing, "Yes, zat sounds verhy good." He said before laying down the phone on the hook again.

His tall bald bodyguard gave him a question mark look, "I thought you where a white hat?" he said trying to sound as neutral as possible, "W'ite ‘ats don't ‘arm woman, ‘e will beg to be a woman w'en she iz done wit' ‘iem." He replied with a wicked looking grin on his face.
***

*triiing* the doorbell rang, Abby poked Anton awake, "Hmmm, come on Abs not again, have pity on me, I was in a car accident today. Give my boys some rest." Anton said sleepy. Abby moved her body against him and pressed her lips in his neck and kissed him, she let her hand trace his abdomen and then let it slide further down. She kissed him again and grabbed his crotch suddenly squeezing it, making him yelp and roll out of bed, as he lay there stark naked on the floor of there apartment the doorbell rang again.

Anton got to his feet and grabbed his bathrobe and tied it around his waist, he turned around and looked down, "See what you just did Abby, how is this going to look when I open the door?" he says in a mock angry voice. Abby's face curled up in a smile, "Like you just woke up horny." She laughed out loud, *triiiiiiiing* the doorbell rang. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" he yelled grabbing his keys from his jacket.

He opened the door and there was no one there, he looked down to the ground and spotted a package, there was no label whatsoever on the small cardboard box. He picked up the box and walked back inside the apartment closing the door behind him, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a sharp knife, he sliced thru the gaffer tape and opened the parcel. A small baby t-shirt was inside of the package, he took it out and read what it had printed on it, "I lost my daddy, will you be mine?" he read out loud, looking inside the box he spotted a small timer and a little square block of C-4 explosive attached to it.

"Nice, very fucking nice." He muttered grabbing the package and running towards the trashcan, he dunked the package in there and then ran into the bedroom closing the door behind him. He sprinted over to Abby and pulled her out of bed, "Changed you mind soldier boy?" she giggled as he pressed her against the ground he pushed her under the bed then crawled under the bed himself, "Cover your ears and open your mouth Abby!" he yelled while doing the same thing himself.

Abby didn't understand what had gotten into him, she looked him square into the eye and gave him a ‘what's-up' nod. He let go of his ears rolled to the edge of the bed and grabbed a pillow and placed it on Abby's belly. "Cover your ears and open your mouth slightly!" he yelled again as he rolled on top of her again. Abby shook her head in annoyance and pressed her fingers into her ears and opened her mouth a bit.

*BANG!* An ear shattering blast came from the kitchen and blew the door to the bedroom out of its hinges sending it flying towards the bed, Anton rolled off Abby and crawled from under the bed. He ran towards the kitchen and spotted a gaping hole where his trashcan and wall used to be, "Damn that French ass!" he yelled as he made his way back to the bedroom. Abby was sitting in a corner crying and hugging the pillow tightly, "Come on Abby, get dressed, where getting you someplace safe." Anton said as he knelt down next to her.
***

*Triiiing* *Triiiing* *Triiiing* the doorbell rang as Gibbs awoke in his bed, he yawned and looked over to his right and rubbed his eyes to see what time it was, "Three fifteen! *sigh* This better be good." He mumbled as he got up and put on a pair of slippers. Gibbs opened the door and saw Abby standing there in a tracksuit and on top of that wearing a bulletproof vest, "Abby? What are you doing here? It's Three fifteen!" Gibbs said a little to loud.

*bark* *bark* A dog two houses down the road started barking, "Watch her for me Gibbs, I gotta take care of something." Anton said in a very hushed voice, Gibbs hadn't noticed the small man standing there because he was his face was painted black he wore a black hat and was wearing nothing but black tactical clothing even his shoulder holsters where black, "What the hell, why are you dressed up like that? And why is Abby wearing a vest?" Gibbs said keeping his voice down.

Anton gently pushed Abby inside, he pulled the door shut behind him and left Abby in Gibbs's confused presence. Gibbs stared at Abby trying to read her mind with his piercing glare, Abby was the one that spoke first, "No Gibbs he hasn't lost it, there was someone at our apartment and delivered a package that nearly blew up in his face." She whispered.

*sigh* "Does he know who did it?" Gibbs asked still a little bit sleep drunk, Abby nodded and yawned, "Where can I get some sleep Gibbs?" she managed to say without falling asleep right then and there. He took her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom, five minutes later he walked down again carrying a blanked and a pillow, ‘Four pm and he's still going to hunt those bastards.' Where the last thing Gibbs thought before he closed his eyes and fell asleep on the couch.
***

Abby's old black Cadillac Miller-Meteor hearse didn't have four wheel drive or a computer controlled fuel-injector but it did have a heavy Detroit V8 engine rumbling under the hood, Anton grabbed his cell phone, dialed a number and waited for the other end of the line to pickup, "Robbert, I need you to annoy some people and get me an location on the French arms dealer codenamed the frog!" he said a little louder than he meant. A disgruntled male voice and a distant annoyed female voice was what he heard before the connection was promptly ended.

After five minutes of driving from one place of town to the other his phone rang again and a short message was all he got, he thanked his friend and cut the connection putting away his phone in a pocket in his small pocket in his tactical vest.
***

As gray-haired man slept peacefully with a beautiful forty years young woman right next to him, the TV was muted but still on and showing a documentary about the lions in Africa and there mating rituals. The TV screen suddenly turned black and powered down, neither the woman nor the elderly man woke up by this, a vague black figure emerged from the darkest place of the room. He had a set of night vision goggles on and from his point of view everything was lit up as brightly as a brothel in the red-light district of Amsterdam.

He very gently took out one of his guns and screwed on a silencer hardly making any noise, he then moved to position himself just besides the elderly man. The muzzle of the silencer gently rested on the forehead he gently moved the gray hair to the side as if not wanting any obstructions for his hollow point .45 round to cover it's target. The eyes of the elder opened slowly and blinked a couple of times getting used to the complete darkness, he turned his head wanting to look in the direction of the TV wondering why it was so dark, as he moved he could feel a cold round tube was being pressed against his head.

"Merde." He swore keeping his voice down, he could see a row of white teeth hovering above his head. "Come out of bed and walk to the bathroom." A calm yet triumphant voice said hushed. The Frenchman slowly got to his feet and waddled to the bathroom, as the Frenchman bumped into the washing table he could hear the door being closed. A few seconds later the light flickered on and he saw a black clad man pointing a gun at him, his face was darkened but he recognized it from somewhere.

René had a flash of him sitting in an internet café, he was about to send an email to announce the winning bid on his latest shipments of German G-36 assault rifles when a small blond man walked in and instantaneously pulled two guns from his shoulder holsters. René blinked his eyes and opened his mouth to speak, "Don't." was the curt reply from the NCIS agent that pointed a gun at him.

He closed it and the black clad man spoke again, "Trying to kill me, I can live with but threatening my home and family I can not allow." He said on a tone that made his blood freeze. "B..b…but." the Frenchman stuttered. *click* *click* Was all the sound that came from his silenced pistol, the face of the man had just exploded and the mirror behind him was turned into a red bloody mess. The small man nodded and screwed the silencer off the pistol and stuck it inside one of his trouser pockets, he eased his pistol inside the holster again and hit the light switch, making everything very dark once more.
***