- Text Size +
the morning after

last night was the annual NCIS awards ceromony. Gibbs was nominated for best field agent for the sixth time running. just before his award was to be presented he vasnished leaving special agen Anthony DiNozzo to accept the award on his behalf again. the bottom drawer of tonys desk had 5 of gibbs awards that he had never collected. one more to join the others thought tony.

the next morning kates bedroom

"ugh i am never drinking again ever its not worth it" groned kate from under the covers

"thats what we all say katie" tony answered

"tony what are you doing here in my bedroom in my bed" kate asked

"you invited me home last night you know" tony said with a smirk
kate looked under the covers

"oh no what happened lats night im naked"

"oh my god katie me too, you and me really have to have a talk about the birds and the bees"

"TONY"

"kate i dont think we used protection last night are you on the pill?"

"yeah" mumbled kate

kate jumped of the bed cluching the sheet around her body

"aww katie dont be shy i saw it all last night"

"ouch what was that for"

kate had grabbed the first thing she came to and hurled it at tony it just happened to be tonys cell phone she hit him with.
"kate we have to talk about this how about after work tonight and mayby we can have a repeat of last night"

kate just glared at him

"ok i am going cya at work katie"

"tony"

"yeah kate"

"you tell anyone about last night and i will cut it off ok"
tony nodded in agreement and left.

later that same day tony and kate were sat in silence working Gibbs kept looking at them somethings up and i want to know what. Mcgee had noticed tony was not throwing paperclips or balled up paper at kate somethings hinky as abby would say.
later that same day gibbs returned from getting his sixth coffee he had a feeling in his gut something wasent right. kate and tony were sat stearing at each other

"somethings going on" he muttered under his breath he remembers last night kate and tony left togetherand they had, had way too much to drink

tony was sat drumming his hands on his desk

"DiNozzo stop it now" gibbs growled "your giving me a headache"

"boss" SLAP

"what was that for"

"for pissing me off DiNozzo"

tony now sits in silence sulking. kates smirking at him and mcgee continues typing away unaware of whats going on around him.
"DiNozzo todd mcgee go home cya tomorrow morning dont be late"
tony gathered his stuff and bounded to the elevator like a excited child kate followed slowly dreading having to talk to tony about last night.