- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
kate and tony make a decision
Kate's apartment

Kate unlocked the door and went in putting he stuff down. a couple of minutes later she realised tony was still standing in the door way

"well come in then"

tony followed Kate in to her kitchen

"if we r going to talk i need pizza" tony commented

"yeah sounds good just make sure it has no pineapple on it"

"whatever you say Katie"

"tony dont call me Katie"

"oh you know you love it really"

once the pizza arrived they sat down to talk

"tony last night was a mistake it cant happen again and what about rule 12 gibbs will proberly kill me and definitely kill you" Kate told tony

"Kate stop talking its my turn now i don't care what Gibbs says i want you and i know you want me don't give me that look Kate"

"tony it cant its ....its"

"its what Kate"

tony then leans over and kisses Kate in the spur of the moment they break away gasping for air.

"Kate we can do this me and you Gibbs wont find out i promise"

"Gibbs will find out he always dose its like hes psychic or something"

tony continues to look at Kate

"ok tony i will give it ago but lets keep it to our selves at the moment ok"

the next morning Kate wakes up to find Tony's body across her. slowly she slides out from under him and tiptoes to the bathroom for a shower. as Kate showers unaware that Tony's awake he flushes the toilet making the shower run cold for a couple of seconds.

"1,2,3"

"TONY" Kate yells as she sticks her head out of the shower and hurls a wet sponge at him hitting tony in the face

"aww Katie what did you do that for?"

"you deserved it tony"

tony then climbs in the shower with Kate and starts to wash her back.

The next day, Tony and Kate are in the elevator on the way to Abby's lab. Realizing that they are alone, Tony starts to kiss Kate's neck. They are so wrapped up in each other that they don't hear the doors open until they hear Abby gasp.

"Oh my god!"

Kate quickly turns bright red and Tony just grins.

"Oh well, Abby knows now"

"Ya think DiNozzo?" Gibbs adds. Tony and Kate just look shocked as neither of them realized Gibbs was there. "Rule #12 DiNozzo, Todd" "Gibbs we won't let it interfere with work. I promise" Kate rambled

"Boss aren't you happy for us?" Tony said with a smirk.

"Oh this is good" Abby piped up "I've got to go phone McGee and Ducky to let them in on the good news" and with that she was gone. Soon, thanks to Abby, the whole building knew.

Later the same day Gibbs phone rang "Todd, DiNozzo. The director wants to see you both in her office now" In the directors office Tony and Kate sat side by side. "Director, why are we here? Hope we are going under cover as a married couple! Eh Kate?"

"This has nothing to do with going under cover, as you are aware agent DiNozzo we don't allow inter office romances. So I am sorry to say this"

"You're firing us!"

"Not exactly agent Todd. One of you, and I don't care which, will either have to transfer to a different team or quit. I need an answer by tomorrow evening before you leave."

"You can't do that! It's not fair! You can't do that!" Tony shouted, while Kate just sat there looking ill.

As Kate and Tony walked down the stairs everyone turned to look at them waiting to see what the director wanted. "Well, what did she want?" Gibbs demanded, from the look on Kate's face he could tell it was not good.

"She said one of us has to transfer to another team or quit and it's up to us who. As long as one of us goes she is not bothered who." Tony said sadly

"Neither of you are going any where. Stay put!" Gibbs shouted as he stormed up to the director's office.

"Kate if anyone's going to leave it's me. Do ya think Fornell will give me a job with the FBI?" he said with a smirk. "Tony you can't leave, you're the senior field agent. Gibbs needs you, I can be replaced you can't ......Maybe it's for the best."

"Kate you can't go! No offense Tony" Abby stated. "Thanks Abs" Tony said glumly, while McGee just stood there mouth open in shock.