- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
gibbs goes mad
director Shepard's office Gibbs storms in not bothering to knock

"Jethro"

"don't Jethro me Jen what the hell were you thinking ...... were you even thinking"

"Jethro calm down"

"they are mt best agents Jen its my team"

"you will get a replacement"

"i don't want a replacement that doesn't know what to do or tie his shoes my teams the best and you know it take away Todd or DiNozzo and there is no team , they make the team and you cant change that"

"thats not the point and you know it Jethro one of them still has to go romance between agents never works remember Paris"

"i know Jen i was there remember"

"don't give me that look Jethro"

"what look Jen"

"that one Jethro well you can tell them agent balboa needs another agent on his team"

"tell them yourself Jen i am not doing your dirty work for you"

Gibbs turns around and heads for the door

"for gods sake Jen listen to me for once will ya cant you just accept them and leave it at that you know how dangerous this job is they all risk their lives every time they walk out the door look what happened to Chris Pache he got murded following a suspect have you forgotten Jen."

"its not going to work Jethro its not your decision to make its mine and i am still splitting them up end of discussion"

"over my dead body Jen"

the bullpen Abby and mcgee are huddled round kates desk trying to get her to change her mind ans stay.while tony is sat on his desk staring in to space.

"ouch Abby what was that for" tony groaned after McGee's book collided with his head.

"stop sitting there doing nothing and help us convince Kate not to quit we need both of you here we are like a big family" Abby replied

"don't you know how stubborn Kate is once her minds made up there's no changing it" tony stated earning a glare off Kate.

"hurry up Gibbs and tell us the directors changed her mind and we can keep them both" Abby said to no-one in particular
suddenly Gibbs appears

"what did she say Gibbs go on tell us" Abby said in a rush
"go home i will talk to you all tomorrow"

"but Gibbs ..." Abby started to say

"i said go home and you will find out tomorrow well go on then now"

quickly they all scrambled to gather they stuff and disappeared before Gibbs could change his mind.