- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
plan in to action
the next day

the team arrive and start getting ready for the day ahead switching on computers and checking e-mails. Gibbs returns from getting coffee for everyone.

Tony's thinking god it must be bad news he got everyone coffee he never buys everyone coffee somethings up. at the same time kates thinking oh god he going to fire me and mcgee just sat there watching tony and Kate. Gibbs starts to hand out the coffees.

"Gibbs did ya get married again" tony says Gibbs head slaps tony

"shut up DiNozzo"

"shutting up boss"

"are you going to tell us what happened with the director Gibbs" Kate speaks up.

"yeah come here all of you i have been up all night thinking of a way to get out of this and i came up with this"

"wait are we both staying" tony questions Gibbs

"yeah if my plan works so shut up and listen DiNozzo"

"yes boss"

"the director wont budge so we will have to do somehing drastic the only way i can think to keep you both on the same team is if you break up" tony puts his arm protectively around kates shoulders.

"not going to happen boss" tony blurted out

"no its mot so listen to me this is what we are going to do ok....... agreed"

"agreed" tony Kate Abby mcgee and ducky all say at the same time.
the next day tony and Kate arrive as they step out of the elevator all attention turns to them. Kate looks like shes been crying and tony is holding an ice pack to his head and looks pissed off.

"you chose your job over me tony unbelievable tony your a pig!!!!!" Kate screamed

"Katie listen to me"

"why should i"

"its my job Kate my job i love my job ok and its not like the FBI are willing to let me work with them anyway i have been here to long to work some where else"

"seriously tony i would pick you over my job any day i love you but i guess you dont love me and didn't ever love me or you wouldn't be able to do this"

"Kate you would pick your job over me i you had to i know you remember and you running out of job options unless you go back to the secret service but i guess they wont have you back"

Kate storms off she cant listen to tony any more

"Kate whats wrong" Abby asked when her friend ran in to her lab in tears

"tony broke up with me Abby"

"where is he i am going to castrate him, why Kate whats his excuse"

"Abby he choose his job over me but come on who would pick there job over me i cant believe him i thought he loved me i loved him i still love him"

"have you told him he might change his mind"

"yeah i have loads of time and he picked his job so thats it its over me and him no more the director got what she wanted