- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
jen finds out
later that that night kates apartment. kates sat at home watching sleepless in Seattle on dvd for the millionth time and eating popcorn. suddenly there's a loud knock at the door which makes Kate jump grabbing her gun se goes to answer the door only to find tony stood there with a grin on his face.

"did i scare you Katie"

"no"

"you sure caues you have your gun in your hand"

"ok mayby a little"

"are you going to let me come in then"

"sorry come in"

"i am going to cook you dinner to say sorry fo today"

"you don't need to say sorry but i should i never though it would hit you tony i am sorry for throwing McGee's coffee at you"

"i need to say sorry i said some horrible things"

"but you didn't mean them tony its only an act i said so mean things to you as-well but you know i didn't mean them but the look on McGee's face was priceless when i threw his coffee at you"

"yeah i know i was but i still feel bad Kate" tony said before pulling Kate into a passionate kiss

"i love you Kate Todd"

"i love you tony DiNozzo"

"well sit down then and watch while i make you dinner"

so Kate sat down and watched tony cooking. it didn't take long for kates apartment to fill with yummy food smells.

"tony is it nearly ready its making my mouth water"

"nearly Katie"

a couple of minutes longer and tony started to dish up the food.
"foods ready"

"ooh smells good tony what is it"

"cheese and spinach pasta bake"

"yum"

Kate and tony sit down to eat

"oh tony this is good where did you learn to cook like this"

"my grandmother taught me to keep me out of trouble after my mom died cause my dad was never there so i spent most of my time with my grandmother learning how to cook"

"oh tony i didn't know"

"its ok Kate i didn't want to tell you till i was ready"

"i understand tony"

they finish dinner and tidy up

"want to watch a movie tony you can choose"

"no Kate i want you for dessert" tony told her as he led her to the bedroom.

a month later Kate and tony arrive at work in separate cars not to arouse suspicions. they park near each other and get out of their cars tony grabs Kate for a quick kiss before work little did they know the director was looking out the window watching them.

"hate to say this but we better go back to hating each other if we want to keep our jobs" tony said

"yeah or the director will get suspect something" Kate replied

the bullpen

Gibbs is sat at his desk coffee in hand waiting for tony and Kate to arrive when his phone rings.

"DiNozzo this better not be you phoning in sick" he says out loud to nobody after finishing the call he gets up and walks to the directors office.

"Jethro take a seat" Jen says

"whats this about Jen"

"your team"

"what about my team"

"your getting a new agent"

"i don't need any more probies to train up Jen i have a good team as it is"

"yes you do Jethro you are losing an agent"

"what who is it McGee"

"no its agent Todd she had been resigned to agent balboas team as of today"

"Jen whats your reason for resining her"

"her relationship with agent DiNozzo"

"what relationship Jen they broke up"

"don't play dumb Jethro it doesn't suit you"

"i am not Jen i didn't know"

"oh come off it Jethro i know you know about them do you think i was born yesterday"

"ok Jen say i did know what are you going to do about it"

"nothing and you know it"

"Jen they are happy together why cant you just leave it at that" Gibbs storms out of her office slamming the door behind him