- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
toby and faye
the team arrive back faye heads to the lab to give abby the evidence and to pick up toby she enters the lab and toby runs at her hugging her

"mommy"

"hey sweetie have you been good for abby?"

"yeah he has faye can i ask you something?"

"ok abby be quick i want to ge toby home"

"whos his dad?"

"i dont see how that is anything to do with you"

"oh it is if tonys his dad i know there was something between the two of you"

"how did tony tell you?"

"no i saw the way you looked at each other"

"ok we were togeather for about 18 months"

"so toby is tonys then?"

"yeah he is"

"does tony know"

"no he asked and i said toby was the resuld of a one night stand while we were togeather"

"well you have to tell him he has a right to know you cant keep this from him"

"i was going to tell him but i got scared of how he would react so i dident tell him"

"so are you going to tell him now?"

"no i dont see why i should"

"well put it this way you tell tony or i will its your choice but he is my friend and he has a right to know"

"abby please dont tell him .....i will tell him just give me time"

"why should i you lied to him for nearly 5 years and when he gave you the oppertunity to tell the truth you lied to him again why should i help you?"

"abby i need to do this right i am going to tell tony i just need to pick the right time i am ...."

faye quickly shuts up as mcgee walks in to the lab