- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
last chapter sequal comeing soon
Tony has been walking around for 3 hours. Kate has been trying to phone him but he is not answering and she is starting to worry.

Faye's house

Toby is in bed asleep and Faye is tidying up when she hears someone knocking at the door. Faye moves to answer the door looking through the spy hole first to see who it is, she sees that its Tony so she opens the door.

"What do you want?"

"Now thats not a very nice way to speak to a friend"

"Tony its late and we are not friends so why are you here?"

"I want to talk to you about my son"

"What!"

"You heard me, now are you going to let me in to talk or are we going to stand here all night"

"Come in and be quiet Toby's in bed if you wake him i won't be responsible for my actions ok"

"Ok"

They go inside and sit down in the living room

"I cant believe Abby told you after she promised she would let me tell you when i was ready"

"Abby knows?"

"Oh Abby didn't tell you then?"

"No"

"Well how do you know then?"

"Faye are you telling me you cant see it, he looks like me, he has my eyes and the same colour hair"

"Well of course he does your his father"

"Oh so now you admit"

"Tony i was scared ok"

"You told me he wasn't mine after i asked you and you lied to my face and now you tell me he is mine, will you stop messing me around"

"Tony i am really sorry but i was scared, i was going to go after you that day and tell you"

"If you had i might of stayed"

"No you wouldn't of"

"Who else knows apart from Abby?"

"No one just me you and Abby"

"Does Toby know i am his father?"

"No he dosent"

"Does he know anything about his father?"

"Yeah i told him he lived far away and is a police man and im very sad that he can't see him"

"Well are you going to tell him?"

"Yeah i am but not now, tomorrow after work"

"Ok do you want me to be here?"

"Yeah that would be good"

"I want to be a better father to him then my father was to me"

"Good night Tony"

"Night Faye"

Tony leaves and goes home to think

The end