- Text Size +
Tony rubbed his eyes tiredly. They have been working nonstop since they got the call and still they didn't knew how Kramer was connected to Jen. McGee had offered to go to him but Tony wanted to know more first. His gut was telling him that Kramer at least was in it and he prefered letting him think he was safe rather than giving him information. Neither Jen's maid nor any of the agents who were protecting her knew about a lover. Although he wasn't surprised to hear that he knew that it was stupid of Jen.

But still, Tony didn't knew if he had been her lover. Until now they haven't found any other connection though. He sighed and put the picture of Kramer onto the plasma. He had send McGee and Ziva to question some of the people Jen had met in the last weeks and Gilliam was down with Abby giving her a hand. Tony stood and stared into the face of the man. The dark brown eyes which had seemed warm when he first looked at the picture were now cold as eyes and the almost not there smile seemed as if he was laughing at Tony.

„Taking over the habit of staring at your enemy?"

Tony didn't even startle at the voice of his husband right behind him. He couldn't take his eyes off the screen.

„Why do you think he's my enemy?"

„I know that look, Tony. I have seen it in many eyes before. Even in mine."

He felt Jethro getting even closer until only inchs were between their bodies. He could feel his breath warm on his neck and his voice was nothing more than a whisper.

„I know that your gut is wrenching just from thinking of him. I know that you will not be satisfied until you have him down."

His eyes narrowed on the picture and he thought he definitely must be kinky, since there was no other explanation why he reacted on his husband like this right now. He turned around without bringing more distance between them.

„Elevator. Now."

He wasn't able to form a complete sentence anymore. There was no need anyway. When he saw Jethro's eyes darken with lust he knew that his husband had understood him very well. They hurried to the elevator. It was already past eight and most agents had went home, though more than one had offered Tony help with the case. But all that was forgotten, all Tony cared about right now was to have his husband somewhere where he could have what he needed the very most. Contact.

The moment Jethro had stopped the car Tony was pinned against the wall and had a hungry mouth over his. It seemed as if they hadn't been close to eachother in weeks, although it had barely been a day. Tony buried his hands in the salt and pepper hair of his husband and pulled him even closer. The kiss was too passionate, too wild. It couldn't get the intensity they usually had but, although it was what they were looking for, they were both too eager to prove that they were still alive.

Tony felt his shirt be pulled from his pants and buttons were opened hastily. He didn't wait too long to do it after Jethro and growled slightly when he realized that he had to open buttons aswell, because Jethro chose to wear a dress shirt instead of a polo shirt that day. A muffled moan left Tony when Jethro grapped through his pants, a little too tight to be comfortable. But nevertheless his dick hardened further and before he had realized what had happened his pants were pulled down, the mouth over his vanished and reappeared at his cock, taking him in, sucking him almost painfully hard.

He fought hard not to cry out in pain-pleassure. His hands tightened in Jethro's hair and pulled him deeper. He had his eyes closed and his head back against the wall. With his hands he forced Jethro to take him how he wanted it and the older man let his happen. It barely happened that Tony lost control like this but right now he fucked Jethro's mouth, forcing himself as deep as he could into the other man's throat and after barely five minutes he came hard enough to see stars. All his body went limp and he merely felt the arms steadying him as he slit down the wall to sit on the floor.

The mouth over his returned with slow thorough kisses. Tony felt Jethro's breath hitch against his skin and he slowly opened his eyes. The other man sat next to him, turned so he could still kiss his husband and gave himself the pleassure Tony was too out to give. Finally Tony realized how one sided their love making, although he had trouble to think of it as that, so he reached over and help Jethro stroking him to an orgasm, that wasn't as earth shaking as his, but at least satisfying.

„I'm sorry."

He mumbled as he collapsed against his husband. Jethro put his arms around his and squeezed tightly.

„It's alright."

Tony looked up at the strangled sound of Jethro's voice. Slowly he returned to his usual self and worry took over.

„Did I hurt you?"

„It's ok, Tony. It was what you needed. And I could have stopped it."

He kissed Tony to emphasize his words and then moved to stand up. He fumbled a handkerchief out of his pocket and cleaned Tony's hand, then his own and his dick, before he tucked himself away and gave Tony a hand to stand. Once on his feet and dressed properly he buried his face in his hands.

„What?"

„I can't believe I let myself go like that."

Jethro forced Tony's hands down and his chin up. He kissed him softly.

„It's always hard to lose a friend, Tony. It had to come out some way or another. This was our way."

Tony nodded slowly but he still didn't look much better.

„I actually came into the bullpen to tell you that I'm going home. I was going to explain Lish and Dan why there are Agents all around our house. Can you promise me to not work all night?"

„No."

Tony smiled slightly and Jethro returned it.

„That's what I thought."

He restarted the elevator.

„Don't focuse only on Kramer. He still could be only a friend."

„And Ari was just a mole."

Tony shot Jethro a look and left the elevator. The older man knew that he wouldn't see much of his husband outside the office until the bastard was down, no matter if it was Kramer or not.