- Text Size +
At three am, three hours after he had sent his team home Tony finally had entered his house aswell. He had gone to the bedroom and made up for the almost brutal sex in the elevator with sweet love making, and this time he concentrated solely on Jethro's pleasure. At 7 am sharp, he stepped out of the elevator, his husband at his side and strolled to his desk, a determined but, given the situation, calm expression on his face.

However his jaw tightened when he saw feet popped up on his desk, and he knew that Italian leather shoes. Jethro had noticed aswell and stopped a few steps away from the desk. Tony kept walking until he was facing the man in his chair, reading GSM.

„Good morning, DiNozzo. Comfortable chair, gotta give you that. Oh, Director Gibbs. Director Fornell is waiting upstairs in your office."

Jethro's eyes narrowed on the stairs which he hurried up a moment later. Tony still stood unmoving in front of his desk and gave the other man only a death glare.

„Awe, c'mon, DiNozzo. It's been years."

„Three, to be exact, and if I hadn't taken a walk my daughter would have been stuffed like some dachshund! What the hell do you want here, Sacks?"

Tony had put his hands on top of his own desk and now Sacks closed his magazin and sat up.

„What do you think why Fornell came to speak to your husband?"

Tony's eyes never left the other man's. He knew very well why the two of them had come and he could imagine what was going on in that office now. Maybe it had been a good idea to make Jethro director. Sacks stood up and walked around the desk.

„Listen, DiNozzo, we've both changed a lot."

Tony shook his head and took the place Sacks had abandoned.

„I have a hard time believing that."

Sacks raised his hand to revielle a golden wedding band. Tony raised his eyebrow.

„So, just because you're married I have to like you?"

„I don't ask you to like me. But we both know what the outcome of the conversation up there will be. It's easier if we work together instead of against eachother. And I'm not just thinking of this case. We both have seen Gibbs and Fornell work together and I think you have seen it as much as I have that they did work together. Inter-agency connections are really important and since we have probably the two most stubborn directors ever, we will have some shared investigation. We have met before and we will meet again, DiNozzo. You know how it goes."

Tony leaned back in his chair and looked at the other man for a long moment.

„You didn't believe for one second that I'm innocent."

Sacks sighed exasperated and looked around.

„Ok, I do admit that I was wrong. But you have to remember who you really are and who you were supposed to be. I didn't know that you were dating your boss. Hell, I had no idea you were interested in men. It would have been so easy to convince me. But your speech in interrogation about women didn't necessarily help."

Before Tony could start going all over Sacks for admitting that he was wrong his phone rang.

„DiNozzo?"

„Tony, get up into my office. And bring Sacks."

„Sure, boss."

Tony hung up and then looked at the FBI Agent.

„Ok, we will work together in future."

He stood and was about to go upstairs as he stopped again.

„We don't have to tell them, do we?"

For a moment they looked at eachother and then answered together.

„Nah."