- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
"Hey Abby, how come you don't like Officer David?" [FemSlash, Zabby]
The Unknown
One " Shot

--
‘Baby you could have whatever you like, late night Sex, I’ll gas up the jet for you tonight.’
- Whatever you like " T.I.
--
Author " ScarletBloodDoll
Date Started/Date Ended " June 6th, 2007 " November 24th, 2008
Category " N.C.I.S.
Rating " PG " 13
Warnings " Female Relationship
Pairings " Ziva David/Abigail Scuito
Disclaimer " ScarletBloodDoll does not own the premise or character of N.C.I.S. (CBS & D.P. Bellisario) and is a Non " Profit Effort.
--

“Hey Abby, How come you don’t like Officer David?”

--
It was ironic how she ended up here.
Stretched out in a black coffin, lined with crimson velvet adorned with stickers of various subjects.
Thunder rattled the windows while lightening lit up the midnight sky. The storm had been brewing for days but now that it struck, it provided a cover from the outside world.
“It’s amazing what people say about us, no?”
A raven headed women sauntered into the room, stripping her silk robe delicately straddling her prey, bending to nip at a scar marked neck.
“I suppose.” Her voice dropped to a whisper in her ear before biting down on the former causing a moan to pass her lips, back arching into her.
“Tell me my MOSSAD Assassin,” she slid her hands down the toned body before sitting up and raking her black nails down the scar ridden back before grasping her hips. “What does this do to you?”
Yet another moan echoed her question.
“People tend to judge before they know.” A black nail decided to trace her lower back and disappeared between her thighs. Having enough of the torturous affair and not wanting to play submissive any longer, she easily flipped the Forensics’ expert underneath her.
“Does that include you?”

Fin
.:ScarletBloodDoll:.

--
Author’s Note "
None.