- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Timmy's have a bash to celebrate the launch of Deep Six - and the team's invited - and guess who's got a double room - Tony's not keen on attending but Gibbs *talks* him round (ish)
Knotting a towel around his waist, Tony stood on the threshold of the bathroom watching Gibbs as he shaved - Gibbs only too well aware his bare ass was being ogled - he could see exactly where Tony was looking.

"Want some? Come get some," he laughed rinsing the razor and dropping it back into its holder.

"Oh I would come get some - but we have a mind-blowingly boring book launch to get ready for." Tony sighed - pulling his mouth down in a frown.

"And that's what? Two hours away?" Gibbs said as he tossed the towel draped over his left shoulder onto the side of the bath, shoving both hands through his hair. "Bathroom's all yours."

"Jethro, it's a book launch." Tony sighed. "Lots of stuffed suits, all talking nonsense, snotty people trying to outdo each other, all air kissing and cooing dahlink and then stabbing each other in the back - and to crown all that - it's McGeek's book - and I'm still thinking of suing him."

"Do that DiNozzo - and you'll be sweeping streets for a living." Gibbs growled as he passed by towards the bedroom. "Be happy for him - for crying out loud."

"How can I?" Tony wailed. "It's McGee! And - and - he just - "

"Just nothing, Tony. You are going - and you are going to enjoy yourself - besides - we can always leave early - blame work tomorrow." Collecting up the shirt from the end of the bed, he hung it on the door handle of the closet, pulled out the slacks and tossed them on the bed. "And anyway - I've an idea that might keep you interested."

"Not a hope," Tony groused - folding his arms and leaning against the doorway. "If I get drunk enough - I should be able to cope."

"Tony - don't start - personally - I'm proud of him - he did a good job."

"But you haven't read it, have you Jethro - or should I say LJ Tibbs?" Tony followed his naked lover back into the bedroom.

"I've made a start," Gibbs admitted. "And it's looking good so far - although why Agent Lisa is all over Agent Tommy? Can't see it myself." He flashed a quick smile. "That's one relationship that'll end in tears - Agent Tommy speared on the end of a paperclip."

Tony frowned again - heaving a heavy sigh. "Like I said - alcohol as an anaesthetic should just about do it."

"And work tomorrow?"

"So I'm hung-over - it's been a quiet week - "

"There is something I should have told you," Gibbs said lowering himself onto the bed and leaning back against the headboard, linking his hands behind his head.

"I don't have to show up?" Tony said eagerly.

"No - you're going - but I've arranged cover for our shift tomorrow - we'll do Sunday instead."

"Aw - Boss - I'm playing football on Sunday - " Tony looked crestfallen and turned to the bathroom.

"Cancel it - you're working."

"Bastard."

"I know I am - hit the shower and then get your ass back in here - "

"And you'll do what?"

"I'll think of something - after all - we have about one hour and fifty minutes to kill." Gibbs glanced at the bedside clock and then grinned. "Still standing there?"

Tony looked decidedly sheepish, lowering his eyes to his hands as he pretended to examine his fingernails. "Can't do it, Jethro," he said softly.

"Why not?"

"Ziva's in the room behind you and Abby's in the room on the other side of the bathroom - and you're a groaner - "

"And you're a screamer, Tony - it's never stopped you before - " Gibbs countered with a wink. "And another thing - this is The Four Seasons Hotel we're in - I'm sure the walls are thick enough to cope."

"At six hundred bucks a night they'd better be." Tony groused.

"Yeah - and don't forget who's paying the bill - this is all on McGee - granted it's just one night but the whole team was invited - Ducky's in his element - Palmer's mouth hit the floor and is still tripping him up, Abs and Ziva made straight for the spa and as soon as we got in here," he spread his arms to indicate the whole room. "You jumped me - just remember - it's Tim's night and we are going to have a good time - do you understand that." Gibbs said slowly as though addressing a child.

"You're right - " Tony admitted finally. "Sorry - it's just - why don't things like what happened to Probie happen to me?"

"No idea," Gibbs shrugged.

"I'm going commando tonight," Tony said nonchalantly as he shoved open the bathroom door.

"The hell you are - Jen's going to show up at some point - and the idea of you tenting your damn pants - " his voice trailed off to nothing and he grinned again, chuckling as he did so. "Why the hell not - no-one would know!"

"Attaboy!" Tony clapped his hands together and finally disappeared into the bathroom.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tony lay on his back gazing up into the bluest of blue eyes, a lazy half smile on his face as Gibbs straddled his hips dissolving into a mask of sheer pleasure - green eyes closing as Gibbs captured his mouth - Tony's hands sliding around the older man above him - pulling him closer until Gibbs sat back - a stern look on his face - only to smile as Tony understood - and dropped his arms to his sides - hands fisting the bed sheets tightly.

Gibbs ducked his head slowly, his tongue flicking over a nipple and then his lips closed over the tiny peak and suckled. Tony arched into his mouth, still fisting the sheets - fighting the urge to touch, caress and fondle his silver haired lover. Gibbs moaned as their rock hard cocks became crushed between them - all the time his mouth nipping, lapping and finally kissing first a nipple as his other hand rolled its twin between long fingers. Tony keened as Gibbs pulled away slightly and began making lazy circles with his tongue up over his pecs towards his collar bone.

As their lips met, he groaned as he plundered Tony's mouth, his tongue sweeping over and around. Then he was at his throat again, driving him mad with lust with his tiny laps and kisses as he covered every centimetre with those lips, that mouth.

As he suckled at Tony's right nipple, Tony's head pressed back into the pillow - eyes closed, mouth slightly open as he sighed quietly, arching up against Gibbs as the older man bit down gently.

"We know how to make you happy, don't we?" he whispered, his smiling eyes fixed on Tony's beautiful face for a moment before he began again to kiss his throat.

"Jethro, for Christ's sake - don't stop." Tony purred as their cocks brushed against each other - sending bolts of liquid desire shuddering through him.

"Huh," Gibbs whispered before nibbling my earlobe. "I have – no intention – of stopping yet."

It was his turn to growl as Tony ground upwards with his hips - gasping at the contact between them and then, Gibbs settled back a moment and bent his head to Tony's firm abs and began laving his way downwards, so achingly slowly, so agonisingly slowly.

Tony grasped the bedrails at his head - moaning - sometimes whimpering as Gibbs continued his exquisite tour of his young lover's body. When Gibbs's tongue began its ascent of Tony's heated, pre-cum slicked member - Tony cried out as his whole being came alive with electricity, thumping through him from head to foot to settle at his loins - his balls already trying to contract before Gibbs slid his finger in behind them, one held in front - preventing Tony cumming there and then.

"Not yet, My Own," he breathed - his hot breath sending Tony flying as he writhed beneath him - a tiny part of him angry at this denial to climax - the thought soon gone as he felt the head of his engorged cock being suckled.

"God Jethro - oh God - that feels - amazing - God - "

"Oh yes," Gibbs snickered as he sat back and admired the wanton tableau beneath him - Tony with his arms out to his sides - eyes narrowed - half open mouth just begging to kissed - and Gibbs's for the taking. "I could play like this all day," he said, as he took first one leg and then the other and placed them over his shoulders, shifting forward before reaching to one side and collecting up a tube of lube.

"No." Tony begged. "Just do it - please Jethro."

"No My Own - I've never done it without lube - and I don't know how you'd react dry - it's a risk I'm not prepared to take."

Tony's only answer was a whimper - his hands fisted - as Gibbs's slid one shiny finger into his hungry hole - and then another - not moving for a good minute as he scissored his fingers apart gently - stretching Tony carefully - not wanting to hurt him.

"Ready for me, My Own?" Gibbs breathed, delighting in the look on Tony's face as the head of his own heated member pressed against the other man's pucker.

With one smooth thrust, Tony was impaled around his impressive girth, eyes wide as he stretched to take him whole, keening softly at the feeling - the feeling of oneness -of togetherness.

Gibbs eased himself back, leaving the tip of his cock just inside and he paused - watching Tony as Tony watched him - no words spoken - only deep breaths taken in preparation.

"You are too beautiful babe." Gibbs whispered, stroking Tony's thighs. "Too beautiful." And again, one smooth thrust and out. He paused. "Nothing to say, My Own?"

"Jethro - please fuck me!!" Tony whispered.

"Not loud enough!"

"JETHRO! PLEASE FUCK ME!!" Tony yelled - rolling his head and vainly twisting his body from side to side.

Gibbs snickered. "Okay."

As the ride intensified, Tony could no longer keep eye contact with Gibbs whose head was back - teeth bared as thrust after thrust brought them closer to completion.

Tony closed his own eyes, his grip on the bedrails tightening as Gibbs slammed into him over and over - ramming his full length into Tony again and again.

Tony could feel it, he could sense it - the slow burn around his own thrumming meat - the tightening of his abs as the fire flickered upwards towards his chest - nothing mattered now - nothing but the tumultuous ride into blinding white out - shattering into a million wonderful pieces! The need within him was rapidly engulfing him as Gibbs began to groan with each thrust - each one louder and longer than the first. Tony keened again as tears began stinging his eyes - sliding out from beneath closed lashes and rolling down the sides of his face to the cotton sheets below - not wanting this to end - wanting to go on and on - but knowing it had to end.

Just as Gibbs let out a bloodcurdling roar, Tony yelled his release, eyes still clamped shut as orgasm enveloped them - both bodies shuddering, shivering until, at last, they basked in post sex bliss.

Gibbs sank back on his haunches, Tony's legs still on his shoulders as he hung his head, his chest heaving with the effort to still his heart and pull in much needed air.

Tony lowered his legs - one either side of Gibbs and held out a hand to him. Gibbs looked first to the hand and then to Tony and smiled as he crawled up his body on his hands and knees and kissed him lightly.

"Tony?" he said softly as he flopped down beside him, "this book launch?"

"Mmm?" Tony said as he snuggled into his arms.

"Do we have to go?"

"You said we were going."

"Damn" he kissed the top of Tony's head. "We sneak away early?"

"We sneak away early," Tony agreed, snuggling closer. "And we don't really have to be there from the start do we?"

"Now you're thinking like a Marine, DiNozzo - wake me in twenty."


End