[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: [TIVA] Tony's on the phone to his girlfriend again, but when Gibbs rips the phone out of his hands and answers it, he gets a shock at finding out who Tony's latest girlfriend actually is.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Ziva David
Genre: Humor, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 794 Read: 3120
Published: 07/25/2007 Updated: 07/25/2007
Story Notes:
Something that just came from nowhere after watching some of the episodes on you tube. I'm totally new to NCIS so please excuse any glaring inaccuracies, I've only been watching the show for a couple of weeks, so haven't really got a feel for the characters yet, but when inspiration strikes... Also it's 5am here now so you'll probably find plenty of errors in the spelling and grammar, I need sleep.

Please tell me what you think in a review. All comments, good or bad are welcomed. I need to know what your thinking here.

Dedicated to Gem, Claire and Kate DiNozzo (aka Phoenix Angelwolf) who helped me find this category when I kept checking her profile for updates on the Bill stories she's writing.

1. Tony's Phone Call by ficwritersara [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
[TIVA] Tony's on the phone to his girlfriend again, but when Gibbs rips the phone out of his hands and answers it, he gets a shock at finding out who Tony's latest girlfriend actually is.