- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Don't own the guys, wish i did! Just playing with them!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's jealous of a redhead, but question is should he be? Tony's reaction to Gibbs and Melissa.
Tony DiNozzo was pissed. The more he thought about his conversation with Kate the angrier he became. There was nothing iron clad that said he and their fearless leader were exclusive and after all they had only been bumping boots for a couple of weeks but Tony had secretly hoped they were.

However, his talk with Kate had blown that idea up in his face. The way she had described Gibbs' flirting with Melissa, their dead bodies half-sister, he had arrived at the conclusion that Gibbs had merely been passing time until the next curvy red-head had come along. And now she had!

The little voice in the back of his mind laughed sarcastically, he really should have know better; Had he Anthony DiNozzo really thought that he was enough to hold Gibbs' attention, maybe he should just have put it down to stress relief and moved on. Trouble was it had felt like more.

Yes there were times when the sex was hard, fast and rough, but also there had been times when they'd kissed and cuddled. They had made love for hours, slow and sweet, something Tony had never figured his boss would indulge in. Because let's face it Gibbs had always been the full-frontal, in your face, assault type.

God knows what he'd do now, how the hell was he going to watch Gibbs with someone else, it would be like salt to an open wound! The only way he could see out of the situation, with at least some of his dignity intact was to transfer or leave. If he transfered he wasn't guaranteed a position away from D.C. which still meant daily contact with his lover. The more he thought about it, the more leaving started to appeal.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Don't own the guys, wish i did!
Just playing with them!