- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs calls in a favour - a secluded beach house for the weekend - with Tony
"See – no one for miles." Gibbs looked across to his lover as he climbed out of the car and stared out to the horizon. "Sun, sea, surf and sex – perfect vacation spot huh?"

"It sure is - not quite Panama City - but it'll do." Tony reached back inside and pulled out his bag, pushing his shades up to the bridge of his nose with a finger. "So – we're staying where?"

Gibbs chuckled and pointed to a spot over Tony's left shoulder. Tony turned to find himself looking at a large beach house set back a couple of hundred yards in the dunes. Built on stilts, all windows and metal – clean, sharp lines – a large hammock hung on the spacious porch, a pair of jet skis sat ready nearby, surf boards rested against the side wall.

"You know some very rich people?" Tony rested a hand on Gibbs's shoulder as they sauntered across the sand together.

"Not exactly – called in a favour."

Tony's eyebrows arched up and he nodded appreciatively. "And some favours are just begging to be called."

"And after the shit week we've had - Kate and Abs are at their spa - McGee doing whatever he does to chill - I made a couple of calls and here we are." Gibbs smiled warmly

"Nice."

Gibbs tugged the key out of his pants pocket and the front door opened into a very large, very white living area, stairs at the opposite wall led to the upper levels. Minimalist in its décor – the stark whiteness broken only by a splash of blue and green from the massive seascape painting nearly filling the left wall - with two archways either side, one leading to the kitchen and the other to the den. Large roomy sofas of the softest white leather partnered with equally comfortable armchairs were set around the place – one sofa facing the right wall which held an oversize plasma screen.

"Oh God - I so approve - this is just awesome - ." Tony dropped his bag at his feet and walked around the room slowly. "And it's all ours for a weekend?"

Gibbs nodded and then began pulling the linen curtains back from each of the windows on both sides of the door. "I try and get here at least twice times a year – three at most. It's my retreat and as of now – it's yours too – so just relax and enjoy yourself."

Tony's jaw went slack as he took in the view through the windows to the ocean beyond. "That's the kinda thing I'd like to wake up to every morning. It's beautiful."

"Part of the reason I enjoy coming here – I've always loved the sea - and boats."

"You're just a romantic." Tony teased.

"Might be – " Gibbs smiled. "So – let me show you around."

****

Predictably, the minute the two entered the master bedroom – any intention of either resting up, eating or heading out to ride some surf rapidly dissipated.

Tony was at the floor to ceiling window, gazing out to the ocean once more when he felt strong arms circle his waist.

"Enjoying the view?" Gibbs whispered in his ear, nipping the lobe gently and making Tony groan softly.

"I was."

"See – here's the thing – I'm thinking about a different view in about ten seconds – if you're up for it?" Gibbs's hand slid downward, cupping Tony's bulge and squeezing a little too hard, wringing a moan from the man in his arms. "I think you might be." Tony's hand covered his and he pressed the now captive hand harder against himself, grinding forward with his hips, his eyes closed as his breathing sped up. "Just as well you're shirtless DiNozzo." Gibbs hissed, making Tony shudder as warm breath brushed across his shoulder and neck. "That just leaves the pants." Gibbs wasted no time and undid the buttons quickly, moving with Tony as he stepped out of them. "Mm, commando. As always." He took a few steps back as Tony turned to face him – nodding with unspoken pleasure as he realised Gibbs too was naked.

Tony closed the space between them and reached out a hand around the back of Gibbs's neck, tilting his head as their lips met – nipping and lapping at each other. His other hand he placed at the side of Gibbs's neck, stroking his jaw with his thumb as the kiss deepened. It was Gibbs's turn to moan into Tony's mouth as his arms slid around him, pulling him closer, a hand moving up and gently grasping the hair at the back of Tony's head – giving him no leeway – and he vaguely wished they could stay like this forever.

With Tony before him, Gibbs started manoeuvring them towards the massive bed - and as the back of his thighs hit the mattress - Tony's eyes widened and then with a goofy grin he fell backwards - arms outstretched - he lifted his gaze to Gibbs - smiled briefly - then looked serious and then gently rrrowwrr'd.

It was all Gibbs could do not to laugh at that silly noise but he managed to stay quiet - although his cock jumped and twitched as he raked his eyes over the very nekkid man lying on the bed.

"You going to stand there for the duration?" Tony purred, narrowing his eyes and gazing up at Gibbs through those so long lashes - his green eyes flashing seductively. "Or shall I just bring myself off while you watch?"

"Nice visual, DiNozzo - shift yourself up the other end - I sure as hell am not kneeling on the floor."

Tony obeyed instantly, resting on his elbows to watch as Gibbs pressed both hands onto the mattress and then lifted first one knee and then the other - crawling towards his goal - fixing his azure eyes on Tony's thrumming cock and burgeoning balls.

"No," Tony whined. "Not straight for the obvious - Gibbs - I need some foreplay first - come on - where's the fun in you sucking me off - what about the rest of me?"

"The rest of you?"

"Yeah," Tony said indignantly, a frown in place. "I'm six two - and yes - I know - " he jerked his chin to his nether regions. "And I know you love playing with my boys - but there's a hell of a lot of skin needs attention too - especially here - " he pouted his lips with a wink.

Gibbs's answer was to plant a kiss on the tip of the throbbing member, cupping the sacs gently as he took the head into his mouth - tongue lapping the slit and savouring the precum pooled there.

"Oh fuck!" Tony slumped back - eyes crossing in sheer bliss before closing altogether. "Oh man - yeah!"

"You were saying?" Gibbs lifted his head briefly - his lips may have left their mark but his fist was stroking Tony's length.

"Need teeth - need to feel your - teeth Jethro!" Tony arched into Gibbs's hand - a soft moan escaping his own lips.

"I'm not a cannibal,"

"Didn't say you were - " Tony gasped. "Just do that thing where you - you know - bite down a bit and move back and fore - grazing - that's it - grazing." He tried lifting a hand to air demonstrate but with all his attention focussed on the attention his cock was getting - the very idea of moving left him a weak as a kitten.

"And just when did you discover you liked being - grazed?" Gibbs kissed the tip again - wrenching a cry from the man writhing beneath him.

"Gibbs! You talk too much!" Tony ground out from behind clenched teeth as his head pressed into the pillows - hands fisting the sheets.

"Pot - kettle - black," Gibbs snickered - bending once more to the task in hand. "And it this doesn't shut you up, DiNozzo - nothing will!" Without warning Gibbs deep throated him - humming around the twitching heated flesh - sending Tony arching almost painfully off the bed. Reaching out to his left, he collected up the tube of lube he'd tossed there just after Tony had scooted to the head of the bed and twisted off the cap - slicking the fingers of his right hand before throwing the tube away over a shoulder.

As one finger snaked around his pucker - Tony's eyes shot open and he sighed as a lazy smile graced his features. "Yes, Jethro - please - I want to feel you - inside me!" he breathed - pressing down against the finger that penetrated him carefully - soon joined by a second and then a third.

Spreading his legs wide - it was a simple task for Gibbs to lift him upwards before edging himself forward - settling Tony almost in his lap - his cock against that tight hole - but tight for not much longer.

As Gibbs's cock slid home - delighting in the sensation as the ring of muscle slowly parted - the tightness around him - around his own thrumming shaft - the welcoming clenching - the warmth - and the look of complete contentment on his lover's face.

They stayed motionless for a few moments - Gibbs taking the time to reach forward and snatch the pillows from the head of the bed - leaving one for Tony of course - and he pressed beneath Tony's lower back and hips - in essence - lifting him higher - and leaving himself with ease of access as he lifted himself up and over Tony - holding himself on his hands either side of Tony's waist - and he pulled himself almost free - but not quite.

The feel of fuzzy stomach hair against his achingly hard erection had Tony crying out Gibbs's name - as Gibbs began to slowly push in and pull out - taking his time with each thrust and ebb - building the tension.

Tony's hands moved to the headboard - wrapping themselves around the iron railings - as Gibbs began to fuck him - and fuck him hard. Then - Tony released one hand - letting it slide towards his own leaking cock, long fingers encasing it as he began to pump himself - lost in the moment - both lost in each other - the two men worked it - and worked it - Gibbs slamming home with each thrust now - each one becoming more brutal than the last - Tony's knuckles were white around his own heated flesh - and as he came - Gibbs stiffened - shuddering in orgasm - Tony basking in his own - but aware - so very aware of the warmth of Gibbs's seed spilling into him as his own cum coated his stomach, his hand and Gibbs's stomach.

Neither man moved for a good five minutes - until Gibbs released himself - leaning in to capture Tony's mouth in a punishing kiss - a long wet kiss that left them both breathless.

"I think - " Gibbs panted as he knelt before Tony who was still propped on the pillows beneath his hips. "I'll - get us cleaned up - and then - dinner?"

"Whatever," Tony sighed dreamily - lids heavy, lips puffy as he gazed adoringly at his silver haired lover.

"Whatever is good," Gibbs nodded with a grin. "Dinner it is, in about an hour." He padded to the bathroom and quickly collected up some washcloths, rinsing them under the hot tap before carrying them through to the bedroom again.

Once cleaned up - he climbed back into bed - behind Tony - spooning close and they dozed.

A couple of hours later, Gibbs was the first to stir, turning onto his back gently as Tony snuggled closer with a contented sigh. Gibbs's arms tightened around him, holding him close, keeping him safe. He closed his eyes briefly and opened them again and stared at the ceiling.

Everything was perfect right now – he had everything he could ever want – was there anything else? He was in love, he was happy, his life at this moment in time was all he could have hoped for – but how long would it last – how long would it really last? He knew that asking Tony to join him this weekend had been a ruse – a big ruse – but he wanted to use the time to get to know Tony better - not that he didn't already - but he was certain there was more to him than met the eye.

*****

Gibbs walked into the vast kitchen and took a seat on one of the counter stools and watched Tony serve up two huge bowls of pasta.

"Open that," Tony handed him a bottle of red wine and a corkscrew. "You know something?"

"What?" Gibbs pulled out the cork in one smooth motion and set it down beside his bowl.

"I had actually forgotten how satisfying it is just to cook for yourself instead of relying on microwaves."

"One's installed over there," Gibbs indicated the panel on the far wall with his glass. "I never use it though – hands on is much better and you get a great feeling of achievement." He dug into his meal with a fork, nodding appreciatively as he tasted the pasta. "Man – this is good."

"Thanks," Tony saluted him with his glass and took a long drink. "Nice."

"Should be – at 50 bucks a bottle."

"How much?" Tony nearly choked on his wine. "He doesn't mind?"

"I always replace them."

"Good to hear -now eat!"

"So, what do you want to do once we're finished up here?" Gibbs refilled their glasses.

"Any more of that and I'll be too drunk to care," Tony laughed. "Can't hit the surf with a full stomach – but I think just chilling out for an hour or two will be fine right now."

"Chill out it is – I've got to head into town later to pick up some stuff – you're welcome to join me – there's a bar near the beach there – they serve great fish - give me a chance to catch up with Anso."

"Anso?" Tony put down his fork and took another drink of wine, watching Gibbs curiously.

"Only the greatest woodcarver this side of the moon, Tony - and an excellent chef when it comes to seafood."

"Suits me."

******

Some time later – the two were walking along the shoreline, barefooted. Both wore shorts, Gibbs in a crisp white shirt undone, Tony in a tight fitting blue t-shirt.

"Is there anything you regret?" Gibbs asked coming to a stop and staring out over the ocean, following the trail of seabirds dive-bombing the waves in search of dinner.

Tony stared at him briefly. "Me? Whoa – way too much."

"Name one."

"Okay," he replied, suddenly wondering where this conversation was going. "I regret having the parents I had."

"Why?" Gibbs looked at him quickly, holding his gaze.

"I'm not going over old territory, Jethro - you know all that."

"And?"

"And what? Nothing to add - except it would have been nice to have a brother or sister - a father who actually cared about me - and a mom who didn't keep dropping her panties for the first bit of fluff employed as the gardener - a normal childhood, Jethro - now that would have been perfect." A wave of sadness washed over him, and as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his shorts, he lowered his eyes to the sand.

"It was tough on you," Gibbs agreed. "But you wouldn't be Tony DiNozzo if things had been different - you wouldn't be here now would you?"

"Wouldn't I?" Tony looked at him before turning to look out to sea.

"It does explain a lot about you though - why you are the way you are - and I wouldn't have you any other way, Tony." Gibbs reached out, caressing the side of Tony's face gently. "Admittedly, most of the time at work - I really feel a need to head slap you a lot more than I do - "

"You think I don't know that?" Tony answered slowly. "I get the job done don't I? But I can't not goof around a bit - it's not healthy to be serious all the damn time, Jethro. Besides - who else is going to knock McGee into shape - and keep Ziva on her toes. And I'll admit this much - I am proud of where I am today - there I was aged ten - dressed in those stupid sailor outfits - did college - bummed out of there - and then - and somewhere along the line - I ended up at NCIS with the greatest teacher - you Jethro and I still have much to learn Master." He finished with a mock bow.

"You have worked your ass off to get where you are – "

"Don't patronise me," Tony said, shaking his head.

"I'm not – honestly. I was just interested to see how you saw yourself – you're a good man, Tony." He tapped a finger at Tony's temple.. "I've watched you over time - you've grown so much, in so many ways - and you've learned that in order to listen to this," he pointed at his gut. "It's not a crime to listen with this." He tapped the side of Tony's head.

"Yes, well – Mom and Dad were no help."

"Then you have every right to be proud of who you are and what you've achieved – you're destined for great things Tony, and I am honoured to be at your side right now."

"And in my bed."

"That too," Gibbs chuckled. "Although, I don't see you objecting."

"Try jumping me in the Squad Room – I'd object – you'd be in cuffs so fast your feet wouldn't touch the ground!"

"Sounds like a challenge." Gibbs taunted.

"Besides, I'd never hear the last of it from Abby – and Ziva'd resign."

Gibbs looked at him. "She doesn't know you and me – we – you know."

"No, and let's keep it that way – you do know she can kill you eighteen different ways with a paperclip?"

"Tony?"

"Mm?" he replied linking fingers with Gibbs and letting himself be led slowly back to the beach house.

"I don't know about you - "

"Feeling horny, Jethro?"

"Just a bit."

"Good. So am I!"

*******