- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More smut and more food - ;-)
Mid afternoon - Gibbs, naked except for a pair of shorts, lay on the huge bed and stretched his arms above his head, fisting his hands and taking in a huge breath - letting it out slowly. As he lowered his arms, his abs bunched as he pulled himself upright - his eyes tracking Tony as he moved from the bathroom into the bedroom - towel in hand as he dried his hair - the rest of him naked and dripping wet.

Tony knew he was being watched without even looking and stopped drying his hair, tossing the towel back towards the bathroom.

"Get that ass over here," Gibbs growled without moving. "Now."

Tony smirked briefly - a glance down and he was only too well aware he was already hard - and as he stood before Gibbs - he sighed as calloused hands ran first up and then down both flanks as Gibbs widened his legs to pull him even closer.

Green eyes gazed lovingly into upturned blue ones and a lazy smile ghosted across Tony's face as one hand wrapped around the back of Gibbs neck, the other hand on his shoulder.

"Um - " he breathed. "This is a new one on me."

"I've blown you off standing up before," Gibbs shot back - reaching forward with his mouth to plant a row of tiny kisses across Tony's flat golden toned stomach.

Tony gasped at the sensation as Gibbs's lips and tongue worked their magic on his already aching left nub - the other rolled between long fingers - and Tony was trembling, toes curling into the rich carpet beneath his feet.

He held Tony gently at the waist as his left hand began to move behind and sidled down Tony's lower back to rest on his ass cheek - stroking the heated flesh beneath his palm - and began his assault one more time on the right nipple - lapping his way slowly and sensuously from one to the other and back again.

"Jesus! Gibbs!" Tony hissed, letting his head drop back - mouth open.

"Ssh, babe." Gibbs said, his hands never leaving Tony's body as he rose fluidly to his feet. "On the bed - I'm right behind you."

"What?"

"Bed!" Gibbs jerked his chin behind Tony - an eyebrow arching as he tugged off his shorts.

"Bed."

*****

Tony's chest was heaving, a light sheen of sweat coated his furrowed brow as he groaned aloud at all the new sensations thrumming through his whole being. His eyes snapped open as his silver haired lover released his balls, nibbling them getting before lapping at his inner thigh once again - chuckling as he did so at the feel of Tony's thrumming shaft against his cheek. He paused and sat back, closing his eyes and letting his hands rest on his thighs.

"Gibbs?" Tony whispered - wide eyed in question. "Don't stop now!"

"I don't intend to, Tony - I'm just - re-focussing

"Huh?" Tony breathed as Gibbs's hand circled his throbbing cock. "What's there to refocus on? I'm right here damn you! " he groaned again as the hand holding his shaft squeezed him – not too hard, but hard enough to have him arching onto his shoulders.

Gibbs dipped his head once more - his tongue rimming Tony's foreskin – playing back and forth across the slit and suckling the precum drooling there before it had a chance to slip over the edge to be lost forever.

"Breathe, Tony. Don't forget to breathe." Gibbs whispered, bending to the task in hand.

Tony hadn't realised he was holding his breath pulling in a huge gulp of air, as his hands now reached behind to grab the bars of the bed head - his knuckles white with the effort.

Gibbs had done this to him last night - he was so good at giving head - and he'd surprised Tony by revealing a little known secret of nipping the highly sensitive skin of his balls with his teeth just as he was about to cum and Tony thought he would implode at the new sensations as they slammed through him - his mouth open - a long wavering roar - almost driven insane at the sheer intensity of orgasm - Gibbs had driven him further than just over the edge that time - he had never cum so hard or so brutally before - and he wanted more.

He whimpered softly, grimacing as another shudder thundered through him – taking him ever closer to climax. He managed a glance down at Gibbs's bobbing head and let out a barely stifled whimper as he was taken whole - his length barely touching the sides as he was deep throated. His hips bucked, but Gibbs held him with a hand flat on his abs as his fingers pressed together tightly around the base of the solid shaft - a cock held prisoner down a so willing throat.

Tony was beyond reason now, his whole being enmeshed in the sensations coursing through him - moaning aloud, not caring who heard – not caring about anything except the impending orgasm hovering just out of reach.

"Gibbs, please." Tony whimpered, his green eyes imploring - but he was so lost in the moment - lost to reason as his hips canted upwards, his back arched and he cried out wordlessly aloud as his head thrashed from side to side, eyes clamped shut, teeth bared.

Gibbs hummed briefly around the flesh in his mouth - the vibrations sending Tony skyward - and then - two swallows - a final deep swallow and as Gibbs's throat pulsed around his girth Tony came - hard - only his head and ankles in contact with the bed as his entire being froze and began to shudder - to shudder so much his teeth hurt - they were clamped so tight.

Tony could not remember an orgasm like this - he was likely to combust any second now - but he didn't care - didn't want this to end - moaning softly as Gibbs finally released him.

Gibbs draped himself over Tony's right side - their fingers linking on the pillow to Tony's left. "You okay?"

"More than okay - " Tony managed to gasp between breaths as his body brought him back down to earth.

"Good - "

"Jethro?"

"Mm?"

"Never mind."

"What?"

"Just - just want to say - I love you."

"I know - same here babe - love you too."

******

An hour or so later - the two were heading into town.

Gibbs pulled up outside his favourite coffee shop and ordered two to go and a bag of doughnuts.

"Try one of those," Gibbs said tossing the bag at Tony as he got back into the car. "I'll bet you've never tasted anything quite like them." Without another word, he reached over and dipped his hand in the bag, smiling in victory as he pulled out two small doughnuts and shoved both into his mouth.

Tony picked out a doughnut, sniffed it and then took a bite. His eyes going wide as the chocolate centre melted onto his tongue. "Oh boy – these are good."

"Told ya!" Gibbs smiled.

"Mmm," Tony mumbled around another bite.

"Right – " Gibbs started the car and pulled out into the street. "Anso's."

"Anso's?"

"Yeah – this is on me." He turned a corner and took a left then a right, bringing the car to a halt outside a rather lavish restaurant with large floor to ceiling windows. The place was quiet – the lunch crowd having moved on – back to the beach – back to relax and digest and to peruse their receipts and wonder how in hell they were going to afford it! But Anso always argued – you want good food – you have to pay – and pay they did.

Gibbs eased open the door, allowing Tony to precede him as he called out Anso's name. He was rewarded with a flurry of swear words and a small, white haired man with an even whiter beard appeared from the kitchen opposite the main door.

"You!" He bellowed. "I told you last time – goosing my waitresses when they have full trays will get you banned from here!"

"So I won't goose them then." Gibbs spread his hands, his eyes wide. "I will look but won't touch."

"See that you do!" The two men stared at each other for a moment or two and then burst out laughing as they hugged each other. "You're looking pasty!" Anso observed, peering up at Gibbs. "Not enough fish."

"I'm fine," Gibbs stepped back and indicated Tony.

":Let me guess - gotta be DiNozzo?" Anso grinned broadly when Gibbs nodded.

"Hi." He held out his hand and they shook quickly.

"So you're the guy he's been on about - you must be one hell of an agent for him to be praising you to the skies."

Anso didn't wait for a reply - bustling the two men to the bar and urging them to sit as he skirted around it - fishing out three glasses and a bottle of red wine.

"Sit down and tell me what's been happening with you – last I saw you - has to be what - six months ago easy."

"Probably more, my friend." Gibbs saluted them with his glass. "I was actually checking into the housing market around here and over Henderson way - but - as always everything's way out of my league."

"You were gonna move out of DC?" Tony asked, sounding surprised.

"I thought about it - that's all DiNozzo - I'm not heading anywhere soon."
.
"He'd fit in in Henderson," Anso nodded. "So would you, Tony. You'd pass their credentials easily. You're both tall, good looking, athletic types – there are lots of lonely ladies over there – and they'd welcome you two with open arms." Anso looked from one to the other mischievously. "I hear that some of the older residents would pay handsomely for the attention of some thriving young bucks."

Gibbs chuckled, shaking his head. "I don't know about young – "

"You speak for yourself," Tony countered. "You're as young as the person you feel." He winked, smiling as Gibbs flushed briefly. "Might be worth checking out though." Head slap. "Thanks Boss."

"So - " Anso snatched up a menu and thrust at Gibbs. "I got staff on overtime for you boys - so hurry up and order whatever you want," he said as he hurried off towards the kitchen. "And we're out of oysters - and the mussels are off - "

A while later - both Gibbs and Tony were tucking into just cooked sea bass - seated at the window - but away from the main bar area.

"You do realise," Tony said around a mouthful. "This weekend is playing hell with my waistline."

"Not your waistline I'm interested in, DiNozzo - " Gibbs replied with a wink.

"Nympho or whatever the male equivalent is."

"Satyrist."

"And you've never told me what Jen told you - "

"About what?"

"If you'd let me finish, I'd tell you." Tony took a long pull from his glass. "How did she rate my four months in charge?"

"You gave yourself a B minus - I'd have given you a B or even an A minus." Gibbs wiped his fingers on a napkin.

"But what did she say?" Tony pressed.

"That you held the team together - admittedly - my disappearing the way I did was no help - but you did a great job stepping into my shoes." Gibbs sat back regarding the man across the table. "Not much more she could say."

"McGeek's come on something though - I think he actually took everything I told him on board,"

"Tony - why'd you always call him McGeek? It's Tim - "

"He's a good agent," Tony admitted with a shrug. "Even Ziva's mellowed out - still tries baiting me though - but I'm above all that."

"Yeah," Gibbs chuckled. "Sure you are."

"I am!" Tony replied indignantly. "I am!"

"Tony - you did a good job - you did me proud, Jen too - I just knew you were ready."

"You know we all missed you - "

"So I hear," Gibbs said as he reached for his wine. "It was always - what would Gibbs do."

"She told you that?"

"Uh-huh."

"What else did she - "

"Tony," Gibbs held up a hand. "Stop this - right now. This weekend is about us - not work - so can we please stop talking about work."

"We can - " Tony pushed his empty plate away and sat back, patting his stomach. "Man - that was amazing."

"Told ya!"

Ten minutes later - bill paid - the two men headed towards the main door and into the street. Just as they were approaching the car, Anso came running across the quiet street with a bag in his hand. "Here," he said handing the bag to Tony. "Barbecue that piece of fish with some rosemary and garlic tonight – and tell me you didn't just taste a bit of heaven."

"Thanks – we'll do that." Tony nodded, bending to put the bag on the back seat.

"Thanks Anso," Gibbs said before climbing in. He leaned across and gazed up at his old friend. "And you – look after yourself - you're not getting any younger."

"Sheesh – you make me sound like I'm your grandfather or something." Anso replied, stepping back to allow Tony to climb in and close the door. "But then, for some reason, you do remind me a lot of me when I was your age."

Gibbs started the engine with a wry smile. "Yeah – bye Pops."

TBC