- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Title: A Soul Divided in Darkness Author: CJ aka WritinginCT Fandom: NCIS Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo Rating: NC-17 Warnings: Vampirism, dark themes Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox. Comments: Tony isn't Tony. Can Gibbs save him and find the other half of his divided soul? Notes: Written for the "Gibbs' Surprise" Challenge on the NCIS NFA forum Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me! Status: WIP **First section (thru "he said quietly) was provided as part of the challenge, not original to CJ aka WritinginCT
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony isn't Tony. Can Gibbs save him and find the other half of his divided soul?
**First section (thru "he said quietly) was provided as part of the challenge, not original to CJ aka WritinginCT

---------------

Push, Pull, Push, Pull.

Every slide with love and affection; pouring his soul into the wood.

Gibbs stood in the middle of his basement, his hands gently working away at the wood, shaping it. Sanding away the roughness so it became like velvet, smooth to the touch. He would spend hours down here at a time and it calmed him. It was the only place he knew of where he could think through things and be totally at peace. Until now.

The door to the basement swung open with a sickening creak and Gibbs looked up, a look of shock on his face.

"What the hell?" he said quietly.

---------------

A slick pair of men's dress shoes came into view followed by a sharply creased black suit, the wearer being one Tony DiNozzo. He walked down to stand at the bottom of the stairs. He didn't say a word. Gibbs just stood there taking in his appearance. Tony's suit, dress shirt, and tie were all pitch black. His hair was slicked back and he was clean shaven and there seemed to be a hard set to his jaw. Something about him put Gibbs on edge.

Gibbs put the sanding block down and met Tony's eyes. He saw something in them he had never seen before. They were feral. It was almost as if there was something wild and dangerous simmering just below the surface struggling to be released. Gone was the humor and light normally radiating not only from Tony's eyes but his whole persona. In their place was something malevolent and dark.

"DiNozzo?"

The voice that answered was cold and almost oily it was so slick sounding, it was not Tony. "He is here."

"What the hell does that mean?" Gibbs demanded.

"It means he and this body are now mine." The thing sneered through Tony's mouth.

Tony picked a non-existent piece of lint off his jacket and flicked it. "He is screaming your name as we speak, and has been since I took him. He seems to think you'll be able to help him. I had to see for myself what it is that he holds so dear." He locked his gaze on Gibbs, with a lecherous little grin.

Gibbs found himself unable to speak or move. It was as if the very air around him had solidified. The thing wearing Tony's face stepped closer to him, if he had any question that the thing he was talking to wasn't Tony it was now completely dispelled. He struggled against his invisible bindings to no avail as the thing raised its hand to his face.

He shivered inside as it stroked his cheek and crooned to him in an oily whisper, "So strong. So handsome. And those eyes, ice for me but I would bet that they melt for him."

The thing closed the gap between them and Gibbs could feel the cold it was emanating from Tony's body. It leaned Tony's face in close to his neck and inhaled. Moving upward it paused at his ear to whisper, "I could kill you right now. Let my teeth sink in right here," it dipped its head and licked his neck, swiping the jugular with a demanding tongue. A coarse ugly chuckle forced its way out of Tony's mouth, "Oh, he's begging me now. Begging me not to do it. I could though. With that fire in your eyes, you would be so sweet." The thing nipped his earlobe to emphasize then stepped back.

Gibbs caught the view of the pointed incisors that it quickly closed Tony's lips over. When it spoke again, they were back to normal. "Listen to me very carefully. For the moment I have your lover's mind and body, but not his soul. I only have need of this body for a short time and then he will be returned to you, intact. You will not interfere in any way with the things I intend to do or I will kill you and shred his soul and splinter his mind into a thousand pieces. Heed my words. For both your sakes."

The thing turned and walked up the stairs without another word or look. Gibbs could only glare as it left. His mind spinning and his gut churning. He heard Tony's car start and pull out of the driveway, and in that instant he was able to move. Not that he knew what do. Nothing in his life had prepared him for this. In a moment of clarity he thought of the one person that might have a clue as to what he should do. Snatching his cell phone from the bench he hit a speed dial and held his breath until the line picked up, "Abby. I need you."

---------------
tbc....feedback appreciated!
Chapter End Notes:
Title: A Soul Divided in Darkness
Author: CJ aka WritinginCT
Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Vampirism, dark themes
Disclaimer: I don't own the recognizable characters I'm just inspired by them. Hopefully they've had fun playing in my sandbox.
Comments: Tony isn't Tony. Can Gibbs save him and find the other half of his divided soul?
Notes: Written for the "Gibbs' Surprise" Challenge on the NCIS NFA forum
Feedback: Love it? Hate it? Want to offer me a book deal to write original fiction? Email me!
Status: WIP

**First section (thru "he said quietly) was provided as part of the challenge, not original to CJ aka WritinginCT