- Text Size +
---------------

Standing behind him, he reached around and ran an appreciative hand over the firm chest of the young man in front of him. Muscles clearly defined under the clinging t-shirt. He brushed a nipple through the thin material which to his delight caused his soon-to-be-lover to arch back against him. He continued to stroke and touch reveling in the soft moans he elicited from his soon-to-be-lover. He pressed his face to his neck and inhaled, the spicy smell of cologne and musk sending his own lust spiraling upward.

His tongue flicked out and tasted him, and the tangy essence teased his senses. His own lust and arousal had become painful and his thirst was so piqued, his throat burned. Deciding that the time had come for his soon-to-be-lover to actually become his lover he broke the embrace and led the way to the bedroom.

Standing beside the bed, his voice was a sibilant whisper as he ordered, "Strip. Slowly. And I want to see your eyes."

---------------

Gibbs was familiar with the dock area that had flashed in his mind. He suddenly had second thoughts about taking Abby there though. It wasn't a safe area. She scoffed at him and told him that if she were there that they had nothing to worry about. Even more confused, if that were possible, he reluctantly capitulated.

They arrived and got out of the car. The sporadic streetlights did not offer much to see by. Suddenly a loud whisper echoed, "Abigail. Abigail. Abigail." Gibbs spun around trying to locate the source; it had been like something out of a horror movie. His gaze finally rested on Abby who actually wore a broad smile.

A silky chuckle came out of the night and a woman stepped from the shadows and into the light. "It's good to see you again, Abby."

Abby walked over to the woman and they clasped hands. Gibbs tried to take in the woman's appearance by the meager circle of light.

She was dressed head to toe in black. Her high heeled boots accentuating her long legs and the turtleneck and leggings showed off her very feminine curves. Her hair was black, and hung down her back, long and thick. Gibbs didn't think it was possible for someone to have paler skin than Abby, but this woman's was almost porcelain, and it was flawless. He couldn't tell the exact color of her eyes but they were light, very light. The only spot of color about the woman at all was a splash of red at her full lips. There was no question that this woman was beautiful. But who, and more importantly what, was she?

---------------

Through heavily lidded eyes he watched his lover stripping slowly, exposing a gloriously hard body. As he did, he decided to torment the one trapped inside a little.

"Isn't he exquisite? Do you think he will moan and beg as we slide into him?"

Tony had long given up screaming, it served no purpose. But he refused to play the thing's game and did not answer.

A tad annoyed at Tony's impertinence he continued, "Is this what your Gibbs looked like when he was younger? He has his eyes. So blue. We're going to watch those eyes as we pound into that body. We're going to drink from him as we come. You have never known such pleasure. You should be grateful that I am willing to share it with you."

Tony couldn't help it and snorted, "Grateful? You steal my body, trap me in here, threaten my friend, you're getting ready to do god knows what to this poor shmuck and I am supposed to be grateful?"

"Watch and learn."


His lover was beautifully nude and was stretching catlike, showing off. The thing lay back on the bed and stroked his erection through his pants. At his nod his lover climbed on the bed to kneel between his open legs.

---------------

"This is Gibbs." Abby said to the woman. "We need your help."

The woman turned to face him directly. She could sense the fear rolling off him in waves. Fear of her, fear of things he didn't understand, but mostly fear for someone else. She extended her both her hands to him palm up and she was pleased that after only a flicker of hesitation that he placed his hands in hers as he had seen Abby do.

She locked her gaze with him and after a long, quiet moment she said very formally, as if sealing something, "I am Hecate. I will guide you and protect you."

Gibbs would swear to his dying day that there was suddenly a glow emanating from their clasped hands but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared. All he did know was that the feeling of absolute terror and dread that had been consuming him was gone. In its place was an acceptance of this woman and most surprisingly, trust.

"Now please tell me why you have summoned me. I sense that it is important." She asked Gibbs and Abby.

---------------
feedback appreciated :)