- Text Size +
---------------

Tony wished that his force of will alone could scare off the lithe young man currently mouthing his aching erection through his dress pants. He wanted him to run away, to be safe, to not let this thing have him.

The thing just laughed in Tony's head, tormenting him and ran strong hands through the soft hair of his lover and arched into him pressing that wonderful mouth harder against the straining fabric. His lover's nimble fingers deftly unzipped his pants and he was soon skin to skin with that young, lithe body.

The young man was an enthusiastic lover intent on pleasing, and his hot mouth seemed to be everywhere. He was feasting on one of Tony's nipples, causing the thing to writhe and pant and to poor trapped Tony's horror; he was experiencing every sensation right along with the thing.

---------------

Hecate listened carefully to all that Gibbs told her. When he had finished, she though for a moment and asked, "He came into your home uninvited?"

Gibbs thought about that for a minute, "The door is always open. My team knows they can all just walk in without an invitation."

She smirked, apparently pleased with something and asked another question, "What is your personal relationship with Tony?"

Gibbs just blinked at her for a moment, "He's a member of my team. We don't have a personal relationship."

Hecate could see something flickering in his eyes, and she smiled realizing that he didn't know. "Do you trust me Gibbs?"

He answered honestly, "Yes."

"Good." She reached out and placed her palm flat on his heart, "Now I want you to close your eyes and think about Tony, not about tonight, but just on any average day. Just let the thoughts take you where they will."

He regarded her intently for a moment then did as she asked. Flashes of Tony sitting at his desk, in Abby's lab, in the car. Hecate notices that many of the visions were of Tony smiling, or deep in concentration. There were strong flashes of a peaceful Tony sleeping. The most powerful image that Gibbs projected was of Tony lying in bed bathed in blue light and with that image Hecate knew all she needed to know.

She removed her hand and Gibbs opened his eyes and answered the question she saw in them, "You bonded yourself to him. You love him."

He heard Abby gasp in surprise that mirrored his own. "I love him as much as any member of my team."

Hecate smirked, "Your heart can't lie to me. I saw it all. And most importantly, I saw you give your life's energy to sustain him when death was calling him and you bonded yourself to him forever in the process. Only the deepest, purest love can make that possible."

"I'm not in lov…he's a member of my team. I take care of my own." He protested.

She chuckled a deep resonant laugh that seemed to fill the night air all around them, "We'll see. Now on to what needs to be done."

She stepped back away from them and lifted her face to the night sky and shouted in a voice that Gibbs would swear he felt rather than heard, "Hades, I need you."

---------------

Tony was trying to determine which was worse, the fact that the hot mouth that had been on his nipple was moving lazily south or the fact that his gaze was locked with a pair of azure eyes as it did. Tony didn't want to be here, didn't want to be touching this young man, and didn't want to hurt him as the thing so emphatically said he was going to do.

Tony tried to fight the sensations, tried to ignore the tongue swirling slowly down his stomach, and really tried to ignore the feather soft strokes the young man's strong fingers were raining down on his thighs. Tony's body and the thing using it had other ideas however.

Tony heard the thing moaning and sighing in his head and was horrified to realize that the same sounds were actually coming out of his mouth, encouraging the owner of the tongue currently teasing the tip of his aching erection.

The thing was barking guttural instructions to the young man and new waves of pleasure washed over them as he complied. Light teeth dragged his length and a strong hand gently squeezed his heavy sac. It was as if the thing were picking all of Tony's erotic favorites right out of his head, and then Tony realized to his horror that that was exactly what the thing was doing.

---------------

There wasn't a sound. He would have heard the slightest noise given how on edge his senses were. But Gibbs hadn't heard anything and was shocked when the man walked into the circle of light.

Tall and finely muscled, the man looked like a Greek statue come to life. His eyes were dark as was his hair that was long and pulled back and tied at his nape. He was dressed all in black and he had a sword belted at his waist.

The man stepped purposely to Hecate and she quirked an eyebrow as he neared with his arms outstretched and his palms up. She simply extended hers palm up mirroring him. Neither said a word and Gibbs' and Abby's eyes darted between them, sensing somehow that this was significant. The moment stretched into minutes when finally the stranger laughed deeply. Hecate smirked in response and they both dropped their hands. The man enveloped her in an immense bear hug and said, "Stubborn as ever, Cousin."

Playfully she teased, "I am not your cousin, Hades."

He stroked her cheek fondly, "You know what you are to me, my Hecate."

"I need your help."

"I assumed by your bellow." He teased as he stepped back from her.

She gestured to the two standing behind him, "This is Gibbs and this is Abby."

Hades merely glanced at Gibbs but seeing Abby his eyes grew large and a wide smile crossed his face, he crossed the circle of light and took Abby's hand and turning it over he kissed her palm, "No, this is Abigail." His whispering of her name sent a visible shiver of pleasure up Abby's spine. He regarded her face for what seemed like an eternity to Gibbs and said, "So fair, and yet I see no fear in those eyes. A woman worthy of a king."

Hecate cleared her throat behind him, "She's under my protection, Hades. Now can we please get back to why I bellowed?"

Hades' eyes danced over Abby's face and he drew in a deep breath, taking in her gunpowder perfume and the essence that is Abby. Before turning back to Hecate he locked Abby's gaze and stated, "She would only need your protection if my intentions were to harm her. Not the opposite. Especially not the opposite."

He spun around and asked Hecate, "Now what is so important, Cousin?"

"I think something slipped out of Tartarus. Missing anyone lately?"

---------------
tbc.... feedback is like coffee, it feeds the muse.