- Text Size +
---------------

The thing pulled his lover up and rolled him on his back, covering his slender, hard body with Tony's. There was almost a charge of electricity between them as their painfully hard cocks brushed together. He claimed his lover's mouth and kissed him fiercely all the while watching the icy blue eyes glaze with lust and passion. He dragged his mouth to trace the firm line of his jaw and his thirst was almost overpowering when he swiped his lover's pulse point with a hungry tongue.

He reached under the pillow and a moment later the unmistakable sound of a cap being flipped open made he, his lover, and Tony all groan.

Tony was trying to ignore all that was happening. Trying to ignore the fact that he was so turned on he couldn't stand it. If he weren't so worried about the thing hurting or killing this guy it would have been easy to just lose himself in the moment.

The thing again claimed his lover's mouth and used Tony's strong fingers to tease and prepare his lover. Stretching and twisting his fingers inside him, the young man was almost begging the thing to take him. And when the thing barely brushed the hypersensitive nub inside, his lover did beg.

Tony realized that at some point the thing had slipped on a condom and coupling that in his brain with all of the care the thing had taken to prepare his lover it just didn't make sense. Why would he take such pains if it were going to kill the guy?

With a lusty growl, the thing positioned himself at the carefully prepared entrance and with his eyes locked on his lover's, and at a snails pace, entered him millimeter by glorious millimeter.

---------------

Hades listened as intently as Hecate had originally, although while he listened he openly leered at Abby. Gibbs unconsciously moved a little closer to her, although given the odd nature of their company, he didn't know how exactly he would protect her from the other man, but he had to at least make the effort.

When they had finished tell him everything he asked only one question, "So he ventured into your home uninvited?"

Gibbs looked between Hades and Hecate and asked a question of his own, "You have both asked me that. How is it significant?"

Hecate smiled and turned towards Abby, "Abby, do you know?"

"Creatures of the dark have to be invited into your home or else they give up any power to hurt you."

Hades eyes flashed and he muttered, "Worthy of a king."

Gibbs was still a little confused, "But I couldn't move or speak."

Hecate answered, "But he didn't harm you. It has to do with intent."

"So what the hell does this thing want?" Gibbs was getting frustrated.

Hades scratched his chin thoughtfully and paced in the dim light, "It has to be Hirudo." When he didn't elaborate Hecate gestured expectantly and he continued, "Hirudo is an old creature that was let loose to help create chaos during our war with the Titans. When I took dominion of Tartarus he was one of the first of the dark creatures delivered into my care. He is not a particularly malevolent thing. He's more of a mischief maker. "

Abby giggled and all eyes turned towards her. A little embarrassed she snorted back another giggle, "Leech? His name is Leech?"

Hades looked at Hecate and quirked an eyebrow then addressed Abby, "Actually beloved, leeches where named after Hirudo."

"So are you able to get the damn thing out of Tony or not?"

Hades chuckled, "Patience, son. Your soulmate is not in danger from Hirudo."

Gibbs bristled at Hades words and finally exploded, "First, I'm not your son. Second, he is my subordinate, not my soulmate. And third, I had a vampire in my basement so do NOT tell me to have patience."

Hecate stepped forward and placed a gentle hand on Gibbs' cheek and could feel him gritting his teeth, "Trust in me, Gibbs. We will restore Tony to you."

That same sense of trust flowed through him and he took a deep breath.

Hades addressed them, "We must go to were you were together last, to your home, Gibbs."

Gibbs turned to face him, "Fine. But one other thing. You stay away from Abby." He turned and taking Abby by the elbow, stalked back to the car.

Hades and Hecate looked at each other and she teased, "Apparently Abby has more than one protector, Hades. Perhaps you should set your sights elsewhere."

He chuckled as they too headed for the car, "Oh, but I love a challenge, Cousin. And what a woman she is."

---------------
tbc....feedback adored :)