- Text Size +
---------------

Their hands intertwined and their bodies pressed together, inside and out, they moved as one. Setting a rhythm that was slow and painstaking, it built their arousal even further.

The thing changed his angle slightly and brushed the mystical, magical place inside his lover that made him see stars and cry out, begging for more. The thing had iron control though, and kept altering his pace and the depth of his strokes, bringing his blue-eyed lover to the brink so many times, but never letting him fall into the climactic abyss.

Tony had all but given up the fight; he just wasn't able to think clearly, all of the sounds and sensations of making love to this gorgeous young man just won out. He could feel the thing's impending climax and dreaded what it would mean for their lover, and the thing had to torment Tony one more time as they slipped in and out of tight, pulsing opening. "I told you he would beg. And the moment he comes we will drink from him and you will understand."

Tony tried to scream but it turned into a groan as their lover grabbed on to his ass with both hands and pulled them down to meet his upward thrust, burying them deeper than they had been before. The young man's hoarse whisper filled the room, begging them to let him come.

The thing stopped moving altogether and claimed that beautiful mouth in a fierce kiss while slipping his hand between them to firmly grasp the weeping cock that so desperately needed relief. The thing dragged his hot mouth down to the pulsating point in his lover's neck where he could feel how quickly his heart was beating, and it aroused him even further. With a low growl he pulled almost completely out and thrust back in to the hilt, his hand matching the same stroke. His tongue was swirling a tight, hot little circle, keeping time with his lover's heartbeat. In less than a handful of the rough, raw strokes the sweat glistened man beneath them arched and howled out his release.

The moment the thing felt the wet, hot spasms in his hand he growled again and sank his pointed fangs deep into his lover's neck, on the spot he had been so frantically teasing with his tongue a mere moment ago. And as he did their own climax was upon them.

Tony knew he was dying. No one could possibly be assaulted by so many sensations and not be dying. He felt their lover's release hit, his muscles tightening and squeezing his cock even further, and he felt the thing's frantic tongue against that throat, and he felt the molten spurts that filled his hand. And he felt his own balls pulling up and twitching as the first twinges of their orgasm started. But it wasn't until the thing clamped down on that beating, pulsing point with razor sharp teeth and the first salty wash of blood hit his tongue that his mind dissolved into a red haze. Wave after wave of inexplicable pleasure hit them and they continued to pound into that willing body beneath them as his own cock exploded. Their lover's orgasm seemed to be never ending as they suckled and kept stroking.

---------------

The reached Gibbs' house in short order and before they crossed the threshold Gibbs turned to face Hades, "Do I need to invite you inside?"

Abby answered quietly, "No, Gibbs, he's not a creature of the dark. Although, you know, it would be good manners."

Hades chuckled and Gibbs scowled but did manage to say sarcastically, "Then by all means, please come in."

They went through the house and made their way into the basement. Hades eyes grew large at the sight of the partially completed boat and walked around it running an appreciative hand over its surfaces. Gibbs stood near his work bench just glaring. He wasn't prepared when Hades approached him and clapped him on the shoulder, "What a fine vessel. You are a skilled craftsman. "

Hecate interjected before the men could be distracted, "Hades, I feel his presence here."

"As do I, Cousin. It confirms that it was Hirudo, which of all the things that could have slipped out of Tartarus it actually relieves me that it was him. He makes mischief mostly, but rarely hurts anyone. And he is terrified of me." Hades chuckled deeply at the thought.

"And you can get this Hirudo out of Tony?" Gibbs asked.

"Yes. But we must find them first. Gibbs, do you have mirror?"

He nodded and went upstairs to get it. Hades busied himself by admiring all of the carefully laid out handtools that Gibbs uses in his boatbuilding endeavors. Abby saw him wave a hand over the workbench and she felt a little charge of energy discharge in the room and let out a little gasp. Hades heard her and turned to face her, "A little gift for your grumpy friend. He'll never need to sharpen these again, nor will they ever break."

She smiled realizing that it was truly a gift. And Hecate just rolled her eyes as Hades stood there like a drunken fool as he basked in that smile.

Gibbs returned with decorative round mirror from his living room and hung it on a nail on the stairwell.

Hades nodded to Hecate and she approached the mirror. Leaning in close to it, she breathed out deeply, and somehow fogged the entire surface in one breath. As the fog cleared they were no longer looking at the reflection of the basement, but rather the image of Tony naked and entwined passionately with a handsome young man.

Not a word was spoken in the basement. Abby's eyes could not have gotten any larger and Gibbs simply forgot how to breathe. He watched expressionlessly as Tony positioned himself over his partner and entered him slowly. It wasn't until the young man that was Tony's lover writhed in pleasure and turned his face towards them that Gibbs gasped. It was like staring at a younger version of himself.

---------------
tbc...feedback feeds the muse!