- Text Size +
---------------

Tony came down from the euphoric high to hear the thing laughing at him in his head and refusing to open their eyes. Tony panicked wondering if the thing had killed their lover. He had to admit to himself that he had never come like that in his life and most likely never would again.

Finally Tony realized that his hand was on the young man’s chest and he could feel it moving as he breathed.

A course ugly chuckle filled his head, “I never said I was going to kill him. Where is the pleasure in that? If I kill him I can’t have him again. And I think I like him, a lot.

The thing opened their eyes and Tony found himself again staring into the azure pools, sleepy and sated but most importantly safe. And most amazingly was the fact that there was no gaping hole in his throat, there wasn’t even a mark at all. Just beautiful tanned skin.

Tony just couldn’t process it all in his post-coital state and just groaned in his head. The thing was gently stroking the chest of their lover and the young man just melted into them. Oddly this seemed to satisfy something in the thing and he sighed contently. And it took Tony totally by surprise when the thing asked softly, “What is your name?”

Tony had assumed that the thing hadn’t asked before because he had intended to kill him, now Tony wasn’t so sure. There seemed to be a longing in that question, as if the thing really wanted to connect with their lover.

The young man shifted to lie on their chest and he bent his head and placed a feathery kiss over their heart and then locked his blue eyes on theirs and said with a little smirk, “Peter.”

Tony felt a little shiver flow through the thing at the name, and he reached out with a hand and gently pressed Peter’s head back down to their chest and softly stroked his hair.

Just as Tony and the thing were about to doze off it said to Tony, “I think I’m going to keep him.

---------------

The four people in the basement watched the mirror, transfixed. Not a word was spoken. The vision of Tony so passionately touching and mouthing his lover was permanently burned into Gibbs’ brain. And for just a moment he wondered, wondered what it would be like to have Tony touch him that way. To feel his hands on his body, to have his mouth and fingers torment him to the point of begging. He wondered what it would be like to have Tony inside him, so hard and so deep, with his sure strokes pulling the orgasm out of him.

And as he watched the young man’s body explode in Tony’s hand, he shivered visibly. Hecate saw his distress and placed a gentle hand on his forearm, infusing him again with a sense of trust and dispelling the terror again clawing at his gut. Although the terror this time wasn’t from the fact that some thing had taken over Tony, this time the terror was stemming from his realization that he wanted Tony, and if he were really honest, that he loved Tony.

As they watched the thing drink from the young man and then carefully seal the breach with a few swipes of his tongue Hades finally spoke. “Do you know this place?” he asked gesturing towards the mirror. There was no humor in his voice, nor was there any distaste at what they had just witnessed. He just accepted it for what it was. And as Gibbs met his eyes he hoped that Hades could see that he was grateful for that.

Gibbs couldn’t find his voice but Abby was able to whisper, “That’s Tony’s apartment.”

He almost couldn’t look at Abby. After what they just witnessed, what would she think of him? Of Tony? He felt her hand slide into his and squeeze and he turned to face her. She gave him a little smile, “I’ve known a long time.”

He quirked an eyebrow, “Known what?”

“That you love Tony. And that he loves you. I’ve just been waiting for you both to get your act together so I can gloat about being right.” She ended with on a teasing note.

“So you would be okay with me and…” he gestured towards the mirror.

“Yup. But Mr. Second-B-Stands-For-Bastard, you better not hurt him, because you’ll have me to answer to and don’t forget that I know how not to leave evidence.”

He turned back to the mirror in time to see the young man gently kiss Tony’s chest and how gently his head was pressed back down to be stroked. Gibbs shivered again as he could almost feel those strong hands stroking his scalp.

Hecate waved her hand in front of the mirror and the imaged blurred back to the basement.

Hades was lost in thought for a moment, trying to figure out what exactly Hirudo was up to, this didn’t seem like his normal mode of mischief. He suspected that there was something else at play here, he just didn’t know what. Finally in a deep voice he commanded, “We must go there.”

---------------
tbc...