[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: If you haven't read my first story - The Cherry Bomb Incident - please read that first. This is the continuation of the adventures of my character, Joey. She is eleven at the time of this story.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Action, Angst, Case, Character study, Crossover, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Series
Pairing: None
Warnings: Dark story, Death story, Disturbing imaginery, Drug use, Horror, Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 15148 Read: 25307
Published: 08/14/2007 Updated: 08/14/2007

1. Everything Unseen by Daas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
If you haven't read my first story - The Cherry Bomb Incident - please read that first. This is the continuation of the adventures of my character, Joey. She is eleven at the time of this story.

2. Dregs by Daas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Joey gets into more trouble than usual...

3. Hell Underground by Daas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Joey must embrace the fact that she has been kidnapped - but she initially refuses to give in to the terror.

4. Practice by Daas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs reflects on the possibility that one of the most notorious child-killers has kidnapped Joey. The fact that the man is Joey's uncle doesn't help the situation, either.

5. Swallow by Daas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Gibbs finally finds a lead off of Joey's case; Joey and Grey become...acquainted, so to speak. Joey gets a little taste of how her time with her kidnapper will play out.

6. Continuum by Daas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
After Grey forces drugs into Joey's system, she begins to hallucinate.

7. Good Night, Kitty by Daas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Joey escapes her dungeon and ends up on the street, running from Grey.