- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Inspired by the Stargate Atlantis and X Files tradition - a pheromones story, hopefully with a hint of black humour.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Shameless farce. The major case team is exposed to a potent laboratory chemical.
Gibbs was in a hell of a mood at the moment. The major case team had been called out to Waverly University campus for two simultaneous suicides among the Marine Officers in training. There was nothing in the world that got to Gibbs more than the waste of young lives. Sure, it happened sometimes - students away from home got depressed and couldn't handle the pressures of college. But two on the same night! Gibbs' famous gut was telling him to look deeper into this one.

Maybe it had been a suicide pact between Midshipman Angela Davies and her fellow student, one Simon Peale, but why, in that case, did the girl shoot herself in her dorm room, whilst the young enlisted man had hung himself in the basement of the science building? Not, in Gibbs' opinion, the easiest way to go. And the profiles didn't fit either. Davies was NewYork Irish to the point of cliche- as Catholic as they come - and suicide was highly unlikely, unless her life was so unbearable that she didn't want to live for another second. And Gibbs had found nothing to hint at financial or academic failure, though her Grade point average wasn't perfect by any means.

Peale was, in contrast, a career marine on the fast track to sucess. Son and grandson of non-comissioned officers, he would be the first of his family to rise in the ranks, largely due to his hard work and commitment to the corps. It just didn't make sense to Gibbs. He had a perfect grade score and was of proven courage - he had done a couple of summers on the fire lines working for the Forest Service. A real asset to the corps. Why would he take the easy way out without even discussing it with a counsellor?

What had happened in their lives to make them unbearable?
Gibbs stared at the spatter of blood marking the wall, evidence of the girl's demise, and decided he was going to take their rooms apart, looking for clues.

"Hey boss." Gibbs' train of thought was interrupted by DiNozzo who was standing in the doorway. "Got a guy outside who's made some extreme claims about the victim."

Trust DiNozzo to form a bond with a witness - it was one of the young agent's strengths that he was so approachable - unlike Gibbs. All he had to do was smile and turn up the charm and most women - and men - were eating out of his hand. Even Gibbs had reluctantly been swayed by that affable grin on occasion, against his better judgement.

"You waiting for an invitation?" he snapped irritably at DiNozzo. The young agent grimaced and nodded towards a geeky looking student lurking on the threshold. The student hesitantly came forward, his face visibly paling as he took in the sight of blood. Not that Gibbs would take advantage of that. Much.

The guy was like a kicked puppy, eager to prove himself. He had a lot to say, too.

"You wouldn't believe the shit that goes on here, Saturday nights!" The young midshipman grinned nervously, loud and brash once he had managed to open his mouth. "Parties like nothing you've ever seen! You think Angela Davies was a nice girl, but last week, I saw her take on four guys at once! I tell you, the girl was in training for one of those porn videos you hear about on Jerry Springer..." His grin faltered as Gibbs glared at him. "Hey it's the truth! I swear!"

Gibbs let him go. His information sounded true, even though it didn't fit with the picture he was building of the dead girl.

"Interesting," Tony said. "I wouldn't have pegged her as the party type. I mean, look in her closet. Not the sort of clothes you would wear to go clubbing. She dressed like a librarian!" He pulled open the closet door and began to root through the contents.

Gibbs pulled open a drawer full of papers and bean to search through them. Five minutes later, he sat back with an exclamation, holding up a thin sheet of paper.

"Peale had one of these! A copy of a consent form for some kind of medical test." He picked up his cellphone and called Kate and McGee, who were still checking out Peale's room. Fifteen minutes later, the team met up outside the dorm building.

"Both of our dead midshipmen were taking part in a clinical trial, run by Biodyne Systems, boss," said Kate. "Apparently, they could earn $50 a day doing allergy tests for the company's cosmetic products." She shrugged. "I'm told it can be quite lucrative for the students, and it does the company's image no harm these days if they can claim they don't use animal testing."

"Tony, take Kate and check it out. Meet us back here in an hour. McGee and I will be interviewing their friends. And McGee, collect their hard drives!

*****

Professor Davies was a geek. Maybe even an uber-geek, Tony decided. No wonder the guy had gone into cosmetics as a career. With those thick, black rimmed glasses with lenses like the bottom of a glass bottle, and a bad case of acne, all the guy needed was buck teeth to complete the set. Yep. There they were. The prof looked like one of those villains from a really bad B-movie. No wonder he was searching for a way to enhance a guy's attractiveness to the opposite sex. Tony doubted that this geek had ever gotten laid.

Still, he seemed genuinely surprised that the two midshipmen had died, and he was quick to provide details of his tests.

"They were testing our new scent to make sure it has no adverse effects on the skin. Allergy testing, you know. They had to spray a four inch square area of skin and leave the scent on for 24 hours. And nothing harmful was found in our tests." He looked pensive. "I'm so sorry to hear those two are dead. No-one should die like that." Then he seemed to pull himself together. A slimy smile directed towards Kate.
"I don't suppose you would care to have dinner with me tonight?"

"You're right," she said. Tony winced, knowing what was coming would be brutal. "I won't have dinner with you tonight! Or ever!" He frowned, then seemed to shrug off her rejection.

"Hey, you want to try out our new unisex perfume line? SX1. Like CK1 but with extra oomph! It goes on sale next week. Big publicity and all that!" Kate, interpreting the gesture as an apology, held out her wrists and he sprayed some on her, then squirted what felt like half the bottle over Tony. Both agents sniffed cautiously. It was a pleasant, fresh scent, vaguely reminiscent of lilies and spice, but nothing special, Tony thought.

"Take some samples for your partners - I can tell you now, it'll retail at 250 bucks a pop!"

"It's not very strong," Kate said.

"Trust me. When the top note fades, the perfume really comes into its own..."

*****

Gibbs wasn't happy. This case had few promising leads, and his gut was teling him that there was something very wrong here. They were looking for something that could change a person's behaviour drastically - make a naive young woman act like a slut. And why would a confident young man, according to his neighbours in the residence block, suddenly start flirting outrageously with other men, despite the fact that he had never shown any hints of homosexuality. Not that Gibbs cared about his sexual preferences, given his own open minded attitude to sex, but the Marine Corps would have had something to say about it, given the midshipman's new-found outrageous promiscuity. Like "You're dismissed from the Corps."

No wonder the poor, confused bastard had killed himself.
He decided to send Kate and McGee back to headquarters. Kate could research the Biodyne company whilst McGee could check out the midshipmens' computers. He and DiNozzo would interview a few more of the students, to see if any more participants in the allergy trial could be found, before returning to Washington. At least that was the plan, but word had got around that the lucrative tests were under threat, and suddenly none of the students were talking. Finally, he decided to call it a day.

Gibbs was becoming seriously pissed, and DiNozzo's latest foul-up didn't help. Gibbs glared at Tony, his nostrils flaring.
"What the hell is that smell?"

"You like it? It's their new fragrance. A bit like CK1... Meant to be a unisex scent so both men and women can wear it. The lab guy reckoned it was going to sell for $250 an ounce when it goes on sale next week."

"You smell like a skunk in a whorehouse!" Gibbs was, as ever, honest to the point of brutality. The younger man pouted.

"I got a couple of free samples boss. I guess you won't be wanting one then?"

The only response was a cynical snort and the sound of Gibbs winding down the car window. His foot pressed hard on the gas, but that was nothing unusual.

Tony folded his arms and leaned back in the seat, trying to relax. He closed his eyes, not because he was particularly tired, but more because he preferred not to watch the road when Gibbs was driving. Perhaps he did doze for a bit, because the sudden braking of the car to a halt came as a surprise.

"We there yet?" he mumbled, blinking his eyes to clear them as he loosened his seal belt. He felt really strange. He looked blearily around him and frowned. The car had stopped in an alleyway somewhere in downtown D.C.

The passenger side door was wrenched open abruptly and Tony barely had time to yelp before he was wrenched out of the car. Gibbs' hands tangled in his jacket as he manhandled the younger man and shoved him against the side of the car. Gibbs leaned in close, his blue eyes inches away from Tony's.

"You smell good!" he growled, nuzzling Tony's neck, nipping at it with his teeth.

"Huh?" Tony tried to process that. It was kind of difficult with the sting of teeth against his throat and Gibbs' thigh pushing between his. He could feel the hardness of the older man's body against his. Something else hard was pressing against his belly. Tony knew he ought to find this odd, but his mind didn't seem to be working properly. He decided that he quite liked the sensations he was experiencing at the moment, so he relaxed and let Gibbs take charge, his legs instinctively opening wider. For some reason, he felt incredibly horny, and Gibbs' touch felt so good. Thought was just too difficult at the moment.

Gibbs was kissing along his jawline and his hands were everywhere, and then his mouth was on Tony's and oh yeah! Gibbs had pulled his belt open and a big hand closed around Tony's rock hard erection. Strangely, the young agent didn't remember getting hard, he just was, and god it was so good to have Gibbs touching him like that. The man could kiss too, his tongue demanding entrance to Tony's mouth and plundering it mercilessly. Just like those strong fingers, that pumped him ruthlessly.

Tony whimpered. Gibbs was in total control. He wanted to move; to push into that strong fist but the weight of Gibbs' body held him still and that mouth was still in possession of his. Dimly, he heard something in his jacket pocket break, and smelt more of the scent, as a small broken phail leaked its pungent contents all over both of them. Then he was crying out, clinging to the older man, coming into Gibbs' hand with a shudder.

He barely had time to sag against Gibbs before he was being spun round and shoved across the bonnet of the car, his pants around his ankles and his legs nudged apart. He felt something wet against his ass and realised that Gibbs' fingers, slippery with Tony's own fluids, were probing his entrance. He whimpered again and pushed shamelessly against those long fingers.

"You want it, don't you?" Gibbs growled in his ear. "Tell me how much you want it!"

"Yes!" Half hard again already, Tony could hear the whine of need in his own voice. He was unable to stop himself moaning and offering himself, craving what his boss was doing to him. Pushing against Gibbs, instinctively trying to lower his shoulders and raise his ass, wiggling it in wanton invitation. Craving the hardness of Gibbs' cock in his ass. Wanting to be mounted and spread open. Tony was confused by the unstoppable instincts that made him yield to the man behind him yet he found himself loving it too. Grovelling shamelessly for what he wanted.

There was suddenly a withdrawal of that touch, and he was mortified to hear the whine of need that he emitted. A hand came between his legs and found Tony to be satisfyingly erect again. The there was the warmth of Gibbs' body behind his and a pressure against his opening then he was filled so completely that he couldn't suppress his desire any longer.

He found himself shamingly, humiliatingly, grinding himself back against his boss, moaning, unable to control himself, no matter how much he tried. It felt so very good. Gibbs was riding him so hard that he was only able to yield himself up to the piston-like drive of the older man into his body. The end was inevitable. With a shout, Gibbs came, hot fluid spurting inside his subordinate, his final jerky thrusts pushing Tony over the edge into his second glorious orgasm.

Tony gave a long, satisfied sigh and was content to lie limp and boneless across the bonnet of the car, Gibbs' weight pressing him down. They stayed that way for long moments, then he felt Gibbs stir. Then the older man was moving, rearranging his clothes and getting back into the car. Slowly, dazedly, Tony pulled himself together and followed him.

"Wow!" Tony said finally. "Unexpected, boss." Gibbs just sat there, staring silently ahead of him. The silence lengthened.
"It was pretty good..." Tony tried again tentatively. Gibbs wasn't a talker at the best of times.

"I don't know why I did that!" Gibbs said eventually. Blue eyes filled with confusion flickered towards him. "I don't sleep with men..."

"Yeah. I noticed," Tony said dryly.

A hint of annoyance appeared in Gibbs' eyes. "And I smell like a brothel now I've got your damned perfume all over me!"

"Huh!" Tony glared back, anger warring with his own confusion. "So much for afterglow! Now I see why you have 3 ex-wives..." His voice trailed off as the reality of what they had just done began to dawn on him. He and Gibbs had just...

Well...

Had spectacularly good sex!

Bewildered, Tony tried to gather his shredded thoughts together. He might have thought it an especially nice wish fulfilment dream, except for the (pleasurable) throbbing in his well-used ass and the thick smell of perfume from the broken phail in his pocket.

The atmosphere was glacial for the rest of the journey to NCIS headquarters.

*******

Tony rode down in the elevator with Gibbs, heading for Abby's lab. He was carrying a box full of bagged evidence for her to work through. They couldn't quite look at each other. Tony had become sensitive to Gibbs' moods over the years and what he was reading now was denial, pure and simple. Jethro Gibbs wasn't going to admit that they had just done something totally crazy and inexplicable. No sir. Gibbs' palm slapped the elevator control panel with barely controlled violence and Tony winced.

Oh well. He considered humming the theme from the Twilight Zone but he knew it would only piss Gibbs off more. It was almost a relief when the older man exited at autopsy, leaving Tony alone in the elevator.

"Hang on!" Jimmy Palmer called out. He slid through the door just before it closed, and stood panting. He sniffed loudly. Tony flushed slightly

"Slight accident with a sample of scent..." he said.

" It smells good..." Jimmy leaned in close to Tony and nuzzled at his neck. Tony moaned softly. A warm touch against his ass made him realise that Jimmy's hand was squeezing his rear, even as the autopsy gremlin fumbled with Tony's zipper. Then he was dropping to his knees and his very enthusiastic mouth was between Tony's legs, closing around the young agent's traitorous cock, which even now was making its interest felt in the worst possible way.

This wasn't happening. He was going to wake up soon, he just knew it. This was a particularly crazy dream.

Tony flung his hand out and hit the stop control. The elevator jerked to a stop, stuck somewhere between autopsy and the labs. His head jerked back, smacking against metal as Palmer swallowed him whole and began to suck with a ruthless determination. Frankly, Tony hadn't known the young technician had it in him. Though perhaps that wasn't exactly the best way to put it when he had his cock shoved right down Palmer's throat.

Palmer's hand was pushed down the front of his surgical scrubs, working himself frantically, even as he took care of Tony. He was very, very good at sucking, Tony noted distantly. He could probably have sucked a melon up through a straw...

Tony could only yield to the inevitable.

"Oh god!" he whimpered, and came explosively.

Jimmy gave a small sigh of contentment and swallowed every drop of Tony's sperm, then cried out briefly, his hand moving convulsively between his legs.

He rose sinuously to his feet, licked his glistening lips suggestively and grinned at Tony. His nose wrinkled.

"I'm covered with your after-shave Agent DiNozzo. Every time I smell it I'm going to be thinking of you. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you..." He gave an unmistakable wink and pressed the elevator control. "See ya later..."

Whistling, he left the elevator, leaving a dazed agent behind him. Tony sagged against the elevator wall, and slid down it till he was sprawled on the elevator floor. How much stranger could this day get?
*****
The professor grinned as he began to empty his safe. The formula of his artificial pheromone was worth a fortune - certain perfume houses in Paris would pay anything for the holy grail of the perfume industry - a guaranteed aphrodisiac; a chemical that made you want to have lots of sex. Far more than the paltry fifty thousand dollars Biodyne was paying him. The millions made by the guys who had discovered Viagra were going to be nothing compared to this. The only fly in the ointment, so to speak, was NCIS.

It had been a stroke of genius on his part to let those two NCIS agents sample the product. They wouldn't be bothering him any time soon. He chuckled wickedly. He hoped that they were broadminded, he really did. As the temperature rose this afternoon, and the two agents began to perspire, the artificial pheromone would be released into the air around them. They were going to be quite preoccupied for the next 24 hours!

******

End of (1/4)
Chapter End Notes:
Inspired by the Stargate Atlantis and X Files tradition - a pheromones story, hopefully with a hint of black humour.