- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
pheromones madness
Gibbs was furious with himself. How the hell had he managed to lose control so badly with his younger subordinate that he screwed him over the front of the sedan? It had been, regretfully, spectacular. The fulfilment of one of his more deeply repressed fantasies. He had never really established how much Tony knew about his bisexuality but he had a gut feeling that Tony had been aware of his inclinations.

That cat was pretty much out of the bag now though.

Why had he done it? Even now, the thought of the young agent, luscious and whimpering beneath him, arching into his touch with sluttish abandon...

Damn it!

He slapped the back of his own head. It didn't help. He felt so hot. Small beads of sweat formed on his forehead and he ran a finger uncomfortably round the edge of his collar. The day was shaping up to be a real bitch.

It didn't help that he could feel a headache beginning behind his eyes.

"Jethro..." Ducky greeted him with a nod. His nose wrinkled. "What on earth is that smell?"

Gibbs flushed.

"Some crap that DiNozzo spilled!"

"Interesting. A fine example of the tastes of the younger generation being completely different from ours, Jethro. I'm afraid it doesn't suit you at all."

"Yeah. Tell me about it!" Gibbs scowled.

"You want the results of my autopsies on the midshipmen. Tragic, such a waste of young lives. I have to tell you, I don't think I've ever collected so many different DNA samples from a single individual as I have from that young woman. And the young man wasn't far behind. And both of their bodies show signs of multiple sexual encounters, very recently..." The sound of his voice blended into a drone in Gibbs' head.

It was so hot in here.

Why didn't Ducky notice? He should be quick to complain about things like that. Surely the room was supposed to be kept at a constant temperature? He felt so strange.

"I think I have a problem..." He tried to tell Ducky hoarsely. The words faltered.

The polished surface of the nearest metal autopsy table was cool under his fingertips, and slowly, irresistibly, he leaned forward and pressed his burning forehead to the cool surface. That felt so good - it momentarily stopped the dizziness. He couldn't remember becoming dizzy, but the world felt as if it was sliding sideways at a million miles an hour. The urge to lean over the empty autopsy table was irresistible. He closed his eyes but it didn't seem to help the strangeness in his head.

'Jethro?' Ducky's voice came from far away. He tried to answer, but he couldn't seem to find the words. There was only the burning need now. Then warm hands were touching him, gentle against his back and he was arching into their touch with a desperate groan.

"So good."

He heard Ducky's voice behind him. A small part of him wanted to stop, but the need was stronger than his common sense, stronger than sanity... Ducky's hands were sure and gentle and his body wanted to be touched so very much. He became aware of an extremely pleasant sensation. Someone was nuzzling against his spine, , lifting his shirt and licking his way downwards with delicious little teasing nibbles across Gibbs' skin. He moaned in pleasure, arching his back against his unseen lover, offering himself without thought.

"Mmmmm. Jethro..!" A voice spoke, breath warm against his back. "You taste so good....."

He found himself enjoying Ducky's gentle ministrations, then somehow his pants were round his ankles and the cool air of autopsy touched the skin of his ass.

Gibbs couldn't stop the moan of pleasure that emerged from his lips as Ducky bit him teasingly on the nape of the neck. Instinct made him push back against the doctor, needing more.... Ducky was now hard and ready, and slid into him with a welcome energy that made Gibbs cry out in ecstasy. This was what he needed! This was the one thing his body wanted more than anything...

"Oh yes Jethro..!" Ducky sighed. His mouth continued its incredible teasing.

The conclusion to their encounter was inevitable, of course. Jethro knew it from the moment he had found his ass in the air. It was just that he had never expected to find himself in a situation - or a position - like this.

Gibbs hated that it was so very pleasurable. For a while, he had felt the other man drive into his body with surprisingly powerful thrusts, filling him completely, hitting that place inside him that made him scream, and he had loved it. He had been out of control; as much of a slut as DiNozzo had been, screwing himself on Ducky's cock... He had come blindingly hard, and he could still remember the sweet fire of it as his body had clenched lovingly around the invader. The hot flood that filled him as the doctor shouted in climax. Ducky slid out of him with a regretful sigh.

"Thank you Jethro. You've made an old man very happy. Do you know how long its been since I felt anything like that... I felt like a young man again!"

"Uh huh!" Gibbs muttered desperately. He had to get out of here. Before something else crazy happened to him. He was beginning to realise, despite the fact that his mind was in meltdown, that two episodes of wild sex in the space of a couple of hours was a sign that something was seriously amiss with the world according to Jethro.

Besides, if he stayed here much longer, he guessed that Ducky was going to get completely the wrong idea about him. He could already feel the stirrings of need waking within him again, and he guessed that it wasn't going to be long before his untrustworthy cock got him into trouble again. He didn't think his ass could take it either.

It had all started with DiNozzo! What the hell had the young agent done to him? He was going to pay for this!

*

Kate was not enjoying the ride back to headquarters. She had let McGee drive, content to relax after another stressful day chasing round after Gibbs. But as the journey progressed, she had begun to feel really peculiar. Somehow, despite opening the window wide, she couldn't seem to get cool. She found herself fidgeting uncomfortably in her seat, feeling the sweat drip down between her breasts.

With a small moan, she fumbled at the top buttons of her blouse, opening them and loosening the thin fabric so that she could pull the clinging stuff away from her breasts.

McGee's eyes flickered towards her and she glared at him.

"Keep your eyes on the road, probie!"

Her efforts didn't help. Not even when she opened another couple of buttons. With a snarl of frustration, she pulled the constricting cloth away from her body and tossed the offending garment onto the back seat of the sedan. It was much better without her blouse. She sighed in pleasure as the cooler air came through the window and brushed against her breasts, which sat comfortably within her lacy pink bra. She was proud of her breasts. They were pert and full, without being too heavy. Her nipples reacted predictably to the cold air, filling and hardening deliciously, their outline a darker rose against the delicate pale pink lace.

The brakes screeched and the vehicle shuddered to a halt. Kate lurched forward, then she suddenly found that the view presented to her was fascinating. McGee's pant leg was just in her view and she was given a glimpse of something long and bulging, along the length of his thigh It was unexpectedly positioned and quite large. Surely it couldn't be...

Her blush turned scarlet. If his penis was that big, that well endowed, no wonder she had heard rumours about his considerable attributes - reputedly spread by that king of gossip, Jimmy Palmer himself. The autopsy gremlin had allegedly viewed it in all its glory when McGee had an unfortunate encounter with some poison ivy! Apparently, the young man had got his facts right, for once. "It" would have to be inches longer than a normal man's for it to lie just there on McGee's thigh.

It seemed to be growing bigger.

It exerted a fascination of its own and she stared at it, wondering briefly if he had the talent to use it effectively. She didn't realise that she had been staring at the trace of its outline for longer than was decent. Just the thought of something that sizeable made her feel a dampness between her legs and suddenly she wasn't cool any more, she was too warm.

It was his chuckle that broke the spell. She glared at him fiercely, blushing, clenching her small fists in annoyance at being caught. He was watching her now in obvious curiosity.

He knew she had noticed. There was a hesitancy in his eyes - she could, after all, have broken him in two with her unarmed combat skills - but he had a new confidence too. The absolute certainty of a man who knew he had a lot to offer a woman

"Do you want to see more, Kate?" he enquired, his hand gently reaching out to cover hers

"You're an uncivilised pig, McGee!" she snapped, but her hand moved of its own accord to settle over his hardness.

Oh yes. That was exactly what she wanted right now. A younger man with something substantial to offer her and (she hoped) considerable staying power. She squeezed gently, and McGee moaned, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead as he fought for control.

"Find a place to park off-road, McGee," she ordered. "There are a lot of old logging roads round here." He hastened to comply. "Oh yes! Perfect!"

She was out of the sedan before the sound of the engine had died, heading for the gap between the trees, where the grass was soft and green and inviting, dappled with sunlight. McGee was quick to follow. It was easy to find a suitable spot around here, and it was utterly private. Perfect.

McGee stood, hesitant, behind her. She shivered in anticipation, feeling her nipples harden and moisture flow between her legs. Part of her mind was whispering to her how much of a slut she was making of herself, but the urge to satisfy that most basic of sexual urges was overwhelming.

"Take your shirt off, probie!" she ordered, tugging at it, and she was gratified to see him obey her with admirable speed. She wriggled out of her skirt just as quickly. She advanced on McGee like a lioness stalking her prey, and shoved him backwards. He landed on his back in the soft grass, and she was immediately astride him, her nimble fingers pulling open his belt and drawing down his zipper. A moment later, she reached her goal; his cock sprang free. It was exactly as she had imagined it; big and thick and best of all, ready for action.

"Oh yes, McGee. That's exactly what I need!" She climbed onto his hardness, giving a deep sigh of pleasure as he slid into her welcoming, moist depths, filling her completely. He moaned. She laughed and squeezed her internal muscles around him, making him cry out. His hands cupped her breasts which spilled out of her bra, her large nipples firming as his fingers stroked them. She raised herself with a flex of her thigh muscles and groaned in satisfaction as she sank down anew, onto his hardness. She was going to ride him for as long as it took to satisfy her.

Her body soon found a pleasing rhythm that hit just the right spots for maximum pleasure. She moved her body slowly up and down on her lover's big cock, breathing in small gasping cries as she was repeatedly filled and emptied. McGee made small co-operative movements from time to time, but Kate was essentially fucking herself on his upraised cock, as his arms formed a supportive circle around her.

She was getting close now, sobbing with effort, bathed in perspiration and moving wildly, increasingly uncoordinated, until finally she came with a yell, writhing and screaming as she shook with the force of her orgasm.

McGee groaned as he felt the Kate's body pulse around him, and only a superhuman effort prevented him from coming too, but the whimper that she gave as she felt the probie's hardness still inside her was utterly delicious. Then, with a growl, he rolled them both over so he was on top. He began to thrust into her, slow, deliberate, powerful.

McGee had his own ideas about their lovemaking; his hands steadied her as he moved, slowing her increasingly frantic movements to something more deliberate, showing her that he wasn't just a passive partner in this enterprise. This would be done to his timetable. Slow and easy, and utterly thorough, ignoring her curses and pleas. McGee ignored the desperate sounds she was making, and took his time. It didn't take Kate long to appreciate his efforts.

She flung back her head and yelled.

"Oh yes, probie! Show me what you've got."

He did. Twice.
*
End of (2/4)
Chapter End Notes:
apologies. For some reason this did not go online on my first try