- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More pheromone fun
Gibbs hurried out of autopsy as if his ass was on fire - which wasn't far from the truth as far as he was concerned. This whole mess had started with DiNozzo. The sooner Gibbs found him and got some answers, the better.

As it happens, his quest was fairly short. He called up the elevator, and headed for the men's room to try and clean himself up, maybe splash some water on his face... In short, to try and act normal. Like he did this every day... And there, huddled on the floor, looking dazed and... Oh god... So ready to be kissed...

Gibbs slammed his fist against the wall, fighting for control.

"You!" Gibbs snarled. "DiNozzo, what in hell have you done to me?" He reached out and grabbed Tony by the shirt, hauling up so that they were face to face. "Before our thing in the car, I certainly wasn't feeling like this!"

"Like what?" Tony faltered. A tiny smirk. "Besides, it was on the car, not in it, boss!"

Why had Gibbs never noticed before, how full and inviting his lips were. They would look so good wrapped around his cock, which was beginning to sit up and take notice.

Already? Hell, DiNozzo was gonna die. After he had been fucked through the wall...

No! He wasn't going to do it. He clenched his fists.

It didn't really help. He felt like he was going to catch fire, small droplets of sweat trickling between his shoulder blades and down his chest.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, DiNozzo! I wasn't being jumped this morning by midshipmen with only one thing on their mind. It was only after we had our little... thing."

"Someone jumped you boss?"DiNozzo's green eyes grew wide and Gibbs couldn't help but notice that his tongue flicked out to wet his lips. So pink. So moist.

"All of this started when you and I drove back from Waverley Campus. Since then, I've had unexpected sex twice in the past couple of hours, DiNozzo. And I can barely think straight right now. It all started with you!"

"Hey!" Tony glared at him. "Why couldn't it be your fault?" Another sly grin. "Anyway, straight, isn't the word I'd use for what you're thinking..." He flushed, his eyes dropping to the more than obvious erection which was tenting Gibbs' pants and pointing in his direction. He gave a breathy little moan, unconsciously licking his lips.

Gibbs gave a snort. "So I like guys sometimes! I'm not the only one! I can tell what you've been up to, DiNozzo. You smell of sex!" His eyes narrowed. " I can smell it even over that crap you spilled..." His voice trailed off then his eyes went wide.

Tony wasn't stupid. His thought processes were only half a step behind Gibbs.

"Oh shit!" he whispered.

"Decontamination shower. Now!" Gibbs ordered. He bundled them both into the elevator and Tony hit the button. The elevator began to move. It was then that both men realised their mistake - far too late. In the confined space of the elevator the perfume smell was almost overpowering. And then its effects hit them.

Gibbs growled softly and moved towards the younger man, brain short-circuiting. He hungrily pulled Tony towards him, kissing the lush lips fiercely. He heard the agent gasp as his breath was taken away by the force of Gibbs' mouth against his.

The elevator door opened and the two of them practically tumbled out, not caring where they were or who could see them. As it happens, they were alone, outside Abby's lab - the pretty forensic technician was in court today, giving evidence.

Gibbs was definitely not thinking straight. He knew, in some whining corner of his mind that he definitely shouldn't be doing this - why he couldn't remember - but he didn't give a damn. He knew exactly what he needed at the moment. A sweet, hard fuck and an all too willing lover who would delight in whatever Gibbs had in mind. Tony loved being beneath him. And Gibbs knew how to make him so hot he would howl like a bitch in heat. Somewhere in the midst of their kisses, both men's clothes were flung aside, and Gibbs' pants were round his ankles. Again.

Tony whimpered, his gorgeous green eyes wide, the last threads of his control vanishing. If he had thought to appeal to Gibbs' better nature, it was a lost cause. Tony found himself reacting to Gibbs in a way that was preordained from the moment Gibbs had first touched him. Not that he was trying too hard - Gibbs was so very good at this, and the young agent had always been comfortable letting his boss take the lead.

He moaned slightly, and his hips lifted helplessly towards his tormentor, meeting Gibbs's thrusting movements with his own. Gibbs slid his hand between Tony's legs and the younger man began to writhe as Gibbs applied pressure to his most sensitive places. And what was worse, he needed it. He craved it!

"I want you, boss! Please..." Tony attempted to look needy, but somehow the effect was sluttish too. "You feel so good inside me..."

With a growl, Gibbs bit at the side of Tony's neck, tasting him, subliminally aware that Tony had been with someone else, recently. Gibbs bit harder in punishment, hands sliding over Tony's hardened nipples and flat belly. The slut moaned and clutched at him eagerly, knowing his place. Gibbs had forgotten how good it was to be in such total command of another man. He was close to losing control already, from just touching the young agent like this. Yet Tony's eyes were shining and when he pulled Gibbs's head down and kissed him, Gibbs was content to crush those lips beneath his and take what was offered to him. When the older man finally released him, Tony was panting for air.

He leaned against Gibbs, gasping for a few moments, then shook his head. He had that familiar dazed look that made Gibbs desire him so much. Then Tony gave a sudden grin and decisively leaned forward and suckled Gibbs's right nipple. He purred with pleasure at the startled cry Gibbs gave. Tony was becoming quite adventurous, now that he knew he could gain some measure of revenge on Gibbs. His lover was moaning, eyes half closed as he twisted under the ministrations of Tony's full mouth. His hands were clenched as he tried to stop his fingers from fisting themselves in Tony's hair. The younger man finished and with a triumphant smirk, straightened up.

Gibbs shivered, trying to get himself under control. His nipples had always been particularly sensitive. A lucky move on Tony's part! He decided that he was going to end this before the slut could get lucky again. He dropped to his knees, gripped Tony's weeping cock, and began to lick and suckle at the swollen head.

He found himself staring hypnotically at the dewdrops of fluid precum that formed on the head of Tony's shaft and used his hand to pump Tony towards climax. A light tease, swirling the engorged head of Tony's penis with his tongue rapidly brought Tony to the edge.

"Noooo!"

Now that was a satisfying noise. Gibbs increased the pressure of his fingers round the hard shaft and gave a powerful suck. He felt Tony shudder, and momentarily the slut's knees buckled as he swayed forward, instinctively trying to push his cock all of the way down Gibbs's throat. Gibbs released him, loving the wail of despair that the young agent gave as his climax was denied him. Tony would be lucky if he lasted through one more turn though. The next time he planned to slip his finger up between the wanton young man's legs. A quick massage of Tony's prostate would finish the little slut off.

He lowered his mouth to suck Tony again, as his wet fingers probed DiNozzo's sweet ass. A few firm strokes made the younger man howl again, his body right on the edge then he was climaxing, moaning helplessly. Gibbs licked him clean, loving the taste of the young agent, who sagged against the wall, panting, his eyes dark with pleasure.

Gibbs smirked at Tony, brazenly flaunting his dominance of the younger man. His eyes shone with challenge, and Tony found himself the first to break that gaze. Gibbs deliberately raised his hand to his mouth, licking the agent's seed off his hand with relish.

Let him see. Better still, join in. He raised his semen covered fingers and with a smouldering glance towards his boss, Tony suckled them shamelessly. Gibbs groaned at the unmistakable invitation in his subordinate's eyes. Gibbs growled, and gripped Tony's chin. He kissed the younger man hungrily, his mouth demanding Tony's submission. Tony moaned into his mouth and his hands scrabbled against Gibbs as he was pushed backwards and Gibbs pressed himself against the other, grinding his hips against Tony's. When the moan became a whimper, he released Tony, trying to ignore the sweet feel of the other's skin against his. The desire to take Tony was a demanding pressure inside him.

Gibbs slid a hand down, rubbing the sensitive area under his lover's balls, fingering them lovingly. The younger man shuddered, his head falling back as those long fingers drove him out of his mind. Tony whimpered in his need, thrusting himself hard against Gibbs. His movements became frantic, his breath sobbing. Gibbs found it so difficult to hold back now.

He spun DiNozzo to face the wall and plunged between warm thighs, to find the younger man already slick and ready for him. So that within moments, he was buried hilt deep inside the firm body, and Tony was very vocally expressing his appreciation. Gibbs' arms wrapped around Tony, holding on to the younger man, as he used his body. Tony was loving every minute of it, from the eager noises he was making, and the way he was pushing his ass shamelessly towards Gibbs. He was babbling nonsense.

"Yes oh yes harder yes. Please. More boss please! Now... Yes yes yes..."

Anything to oblige. Gibbs pounded into him, giving him everything that he so obviously wanted. Gibbs really hadn't meant to let his desires get the better of him. But the young agent had just been so lush and desirable that he hadn't been able to resist a couple of hot kisses, which had led to more. He had wanted to pound his way into the attractive younger man's body, and make Tony scream out his name. It was slightly disturbing, for he had never suspected such dark desires within himself.

Some part of him quailed at what he was doing to the young agent, but most of his mind was overwhelmed by the need to fuck him through the wall. He smelled so good. So luscious. So ready and eager to be taken. Besides which, he obviously liked men, from the encouraging noises he made, and the sly innuendo in his recent remarks.

Tony wailed in frustration, his left hand flung back towards Gibbs. He gripped it tightly. Then they were moving their bodies in unison, slowly building intolerable pressure; heat between them. Gibbs deliberately kept it slow, making the other man sob with need, finally bringing him to orgasm. Those firm young muscles surrounding him, gripped him tightly, pumping him. He screamed, too, as he came over the edge, spurting inside his lover.

Their bodies, slick with sweat, heartbeats slowing, were still locked together.

"Mine," he whispered, and Tony snuggled up against him, a look of sweet satisfaction on his face. He was so tired that he sagged against Gibbs, barely conscious, his mind and body totally exhausted. Holding on to Tony, Gibbs nudged the younger man in the direction of Abby's futon, and the two of them dropped onto it, both desperately tired now. Within moments, still tangled together, they were both asleep.

*

Kate was having difficulty with her recent actions. She had driven back to Washington in record time, her foot pressed so hard on the gas pedal that she had nearly stamped it through the floor. How could she? Screwing McGee like that! Jumping on top of him and impaling herself on his magnificent...

Though there was a rush of heat to her face, at the same time, want seemed to uncoil within her belly, and with a scowl, she squeezed her thighs closer together. It didn't help that she had lost her panties somewhere in the long grass, and she really, really needed a shower.

McGee too, looked the worse for wear. His clothes were grass stained, and there was a rip in his shirt. Oh yes, hadn't she pulled the fabric when she had been frantically trying to undress him... She had the urge to punch him now, if only to wipe that self-satisfied grin off his face. Who would have thought the probie had it in him?

As a consequence, when she pulled into the evidence garage, and helped McGee to unload the evidence, she wasn't particularly careful, carrying the midshipman's computer. At least two of the phials of scent in her pocket was smashed to smithereens. The scent was transferred to several people she brushed up against, as she travelled through the building, feeling increasingly hot and light-headed.

McGee sat down at his desk and stared at his computer. Kate noticed that his expression had changed; he now looked flushed and uncomfortable. Her eyes travelled down to his groin, and she saw that he was hard again. Magnificently, wonderfully hard. Kate dropped to her knees in front of him.

"McGee," she said thickly, licking her lips, "I'm going to recommend you for promotion!"
*

Tony dozed, his mind drifting on the verge of consciousness. He felt deliciously sated, like he had been making love all night. The details though, were a little fuzzy.

Well he must have got what he needed somehow. It was just that he had been so out of his head with need that he couldn't remember clearly what he'd done. Maybe he'd managed to masturbate himself...
But somehow he didn't think so. There was a familiar sensation in his ass that he'd only ever experienced when a lover had been with him. And he could remember a storm of sensation...

Now he was confused! Someone had held him, hadn't they...? He had a vague memory of being up against a wall, with a delicious hardness pounding into him.

Had he dreamed it then...?

He woke, disoriented. He appeared to be lying on the floor of the labs, on Abby's futon, with someone spooned up behind him, big arm curled round his waist. He lay silent and still, processing that for a moment. Male. Wearing a metal bracelet and... Yes... A very recognisable Rolex Explorer II steel wristwatch with a white face and a Nato style strap - not that he was into fashion in a big gay way at all...) The one stylish item worn by... Gibbs!

It was Gibbs sleeping next to him, fully sated by his enjoyment of Tony's body. His arm was curled loosely around Tony and he lay half on top of his latest sexual conquest, resting most of his body weight on the man beneath him. Tony probably could have wriggled out from under the older man, but he didn't. If he woke the boss...

Tony whimpered softly. He didn't want Gibbs awake when he was in such a vulnerable position, he was a little afraid of what the older man might do. Not when he was on top of Tony, with his cock resting damply between Tony's buttocks. Tony wasn't going to move right now. Not only were they most likely stuck together, but Gibbs was probably going to be pissed. Still, it wasn't unpleasant, to be lying in Gibbs' very strong, very comfortable arms.

Tony grinned. Gibbs was very well endowed - though it was slightly disturbing to have a working knowledge of the size of his supervisor's cock and how long it took for Gibbs to get hard again. Tony sighed - good things never lasted. His boss was going to be so mad when he woke up and Tony would be first in line for the firing squad. Not that Tony regretted their encounter. He loved sex - and Gibbs had seemed to know exactly what Tony needed most in a lover. And he had given it to Tony, big time.
Twice.

Gibbs stirred, and nuzzled Tony's neck, breathing in the scent deeply. Tony moaned as he felt the older man hardening rapidly against his ass. He spread his legs in instinctive invitation, and heard Gibbs give a growl of pleasure, his arm tightening around Tony's waist.

"On your hands and knees... Oh yeah. Like that..." Tony scrambled to obey, knowing it would be worth it.

It was.

No wonder he found himself in a blissed out haze. Lucky he was such a slut! He just wished his butt wasn't so sore afterwards.


End of part (3/4)