- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
the last chapter
Gibbs was finding it hard to meet DiNozzo's eyes, which was a new experience for him. The situation he found himself in was so damned embarrassing. He cursed his wayward cock for the thousandth time that day. At least, after the two of had stumbled their way into the decon shower, the urge to screw Tony again had finally eased. The cold shower hadn't hurt. And it had felt so good to wash away the sticky evidence of their multiple encounters. He had found sticky deposits in the most extraordinary places; how the hell had he gotten dried cum behind his ear, for pete's sake?

How many times had he come today? Enough to make his balls ache and his ass throb. Tony too, was in obvious discomfort - he moved with exaggerated care and since they had woken up after their last round, he hadn't sat down.

Yeah. No surprise there. Gibbs hadn't exactly been gentle with him. Which was why the young man's obvious cheer had surprised Gibbs. It also made him a little uneasy - the whole physical intimacy issue with DiNozzo was so filled with potential for trouble...

Whatever the hell that chemical stuff was, it made Viagra look like water, so their priority had to be containing the fallout from this disaster. What a clusterfuck! He felt a reluctant smile tug at his lips at the thought. Literally!

"So tell me all about that crap, DiNozzo. Where did you get it? And who came into contact with it?"

Tony flushed.

"The professor at Biodyne gave us three phials each." His hand waved towards the pile of their clothes, which Gibbs had put in a sealed container. "I kept one, and we broke another in the car when we... You know."

"What about the third?"

Tony flushed then, looking uncomfortable.

"Well!"

"Er... You remember what Kate said about the personnel down in evidence hating me? Well, I decided to try and improve relations with them, so I gave them the sample to try. I told them it was really expensive..."

Gibbs gave a snort. "Ya think? I'm sure it'll improve their relations. I just don't think they're going to forgive you afterwards. And the people we've come into contact with will be affected too." A sigh. "You realise half the building could be screwing each other by now!"

"I suppose we'd better find out," Tony said quietly. "Plus, there are those phials he gave to Kate..."

Gibbs nodded. "Stay close, DiNozzo."

A tiny smile flickered across the young agent's face. Gibbs scowled.

"Don't even think it, DiNozzo!"

"Too late!"

Gibbs reached over and smacked the back of Tony's head.

"You'd better hope these respirators work, DiNozzo..." He fitted the mask carefully over his mouth and nose. "...or believe me, you'll know about it!" Tony edged out of range of the older man's hand.

"You need to work on your seduction technique there, boss."

*

It was far worse than either of them could have imagined. Walking into the bullpen, both men had come to an abrupt halt, staring at the sight in front of them. Groups of people were naked and... well...

"Oh crap!" Gibbs vocally expressed his feelings. Tony didn't really know what to say, and settled for a blush instead. Still, a tiny, wicked part of his brain irresistibly found itself studying who was doing what to whom, and what positions they were using.

"I really didn't think Agent Johnson was that flexible! Ow, boss" Gibbs had smacked his head again. "Calling Bethesda now, boss!"

"We'll need at least two decontamination squads, DiNozzo. One here and one at the laboratory that makes this poison. No wonder those midshipmen killed themselves. They must have thought they were going crazy.

"Hey, isn't that... Kate!" The pretty agent heard the sound of her name and looked up from what she was doing. McGee was sitting on his office chair, and Kate was comfortably nestled on his lap, her back pressed against his chest. His arms were around her, his fingers gently squeezing her breasts. McGee had a blissed out smile on his face, and no wonder. Both of them were totally naked and she was riding him, slow and easy, biting her lip in concentration.

"Yahoo! Ride him cowgirl!" Jimmy Palmer danced past them, visibly aroused and hopelessly over-excited, naked except for his glasses. With another whoop, he leered at Kate, then headed towards Agent Pacci, who was doing something carnal with one of the female agents, though all that could be seen of them was the occasional sight of a pair of flabby white buttocks rising and falling behind the desk.

As he spun past Gibbs, he giggled and his hand shot out, snagging the respirator and ripping it off Gibbs' face.

"Want to chase me..?" he challenged with a pout, then he was gone, heading hopefully towards another group of frantically fornicating special agents.

"Oh shit!" Gibbs said. Then he swayed unsteadily. Tony knew that there must be a hundred times the amount of pheromones in the air, with so many people doused in the noxious fragrance. He knew what was going to happen next, and he heard himself whimper softly.

Exactly as predicted, he saw Gibbs' head turn unerringly towards him. It was kind of disturbing, how Gibbs instinctively seemed to seek out Tony to slake his lusts, like a guided missile homing in on its target. Kind of flattering too. At the moment though, he had no desire for any kind of missile near his sore ass!

Tony found himself stumbling backwards, but as it happened, his fear was premature. Kate took advantage of Gibbs' momentary inattention to reach out and grab hold of his shirt.

"You had three ex-wives!" she said hoarsely, her voice full of lust. "I need a man who knows how to please a woman..."

Well, it certainly diverted Gibbs' attention from Tony. Especially when Kate shoved her boss's head down between her legs. He did know what she liked - apparently he liked it too, from the enthusiasm he showed with his tongue on her clit.

Tony stared dazedly at the rest of his team. On one level, he felt kind of left out, then it occurred to him belatedly that Gibbs wasn't going to be on his knees in front of Kate forever. Her increasingly vocal cries told him that she was rapidly coming towards a really spectacular climax. After which, Gibbs was going to be looking for a way to satisfy his own desires. Again.

Remembering the way his eyes had just been drawn straight towards Tony, the young agent decided to get proactive. With a tiny smirk, he studied Gibbs' rear, which was very temptingly posed as the older man attended to Kate on his hands and knees. Tony gave a small, breathy moan, and then decisively pulled his respirator off. If it was going to happen again, it would be on his terms!

The air smelled of perfume and sex, a strangely heady combination...

Then he was behind Gibbs, and they were somehow skin to skin, and he was pushing his way into his boss's tempting ass. Instead of pushing him away, Gibbs began to moan, and spread his legs wider, bracing himself so that Tony could pound into him unimpeded and he was so hot and tight and yes, eager for it. It was spectacularly good, especially when Gibbs began to beg for Tony to do it harder...

*

Epilogue
It had been a week since the now notorious "incident," and they still couldn't look at each other. Every time Tony looked at McGee, for example, all he could see was the expression on the probie's face as Kate had bounced up and down on top of him. Tony could do without those pictures in his head, so he preferred to pretend McGee wasn't there.

Kate was too embarrassed to come in to work for three days afterwards; remembering her enthusiastically bouncing breasts, Tony could see her point. Or points, or even nipples... Tony swore to himself quietly. His thoughts kept returning to the all too vivid events of last week. If only he ould forget McGee's face, Kate's breasts and Gibbs' big... erect...

Shit! He was so messed up.

And Kate wasn't talking to McGee or Gibbs except when Tony could act as an intermediary. The girl really did guilt well! Still, at least she was off work on the days Tony had sat behind his desk perched on the biggest, softest cushion he could find, so no snarky remarks would come his way from that little humiliation. His ass was still sore, but not as bad as it had been...

Gibbs just glared at him, from time to time, his blue eyes Arctic-frosty. It was that last little encounter that had annoyed Gibbs the most. A bit too public for him, especially when they had still been doing it when the team from Bethesda arrived. Like a couple of humping mutts in the middle of a dog show, they had been pulled apart and shoved into the decontamination shower, which had somewhat spoiled the mood.

Still, it had been nice while it lasted. And even better, the professor had been moved to the top of Gibbs' most wanted list. Tony was so relieved that Gibbs' ire was focussed on someone else. Good thing that the prof had fled the country with admirable speed or he would be dead meat. Which meant that the team was kept busy scouring the world for reports on their nemesis, but it was better than having Gibbs cold glare dissecting him. Life wasn't so bad.

He hadn't dared go near the evidence locker yet.

*

And so things went on for a few more days, until they got a call about developments in a long time fraud case, calling Tony and his boss deep into the boondocks.

Gibbs drove with his typical speed and reckless disregard for other, slower motorists. Tony mused that it was the first time the two of them had been alone together since the "incident." The first time he had been given the opportunity to speak to Gibbs privately.

"Do you hate me, boss?" He couldn't stop his wayward mouth asking the question that had been bugging him for days.

There was silence, for so long that he thought Gibbs wasn't going to answer. Then the older man sighed.

"No. I don't hate you DiNozzo. Forgiveness though... No, I don't forgive you"

"For what?" Tony said, his tone reflecting his surprise and outrage.

"You know exactly what I mean!"

"That last time? So it's alright for you to do it to me, but not for me to have some fun?"

"Fun! Interesting way to put it. You don't buy into the whole guilt trip thing like Kate and McGee?"

Tony blushed. "No."

"No? That's it? Nothing else to say, DiNozzo? You started this conversation, remember." Gibbs pulled in to the parking bay outside the courthouse that was their destination. He turned so that Tony could see the anger in his face.

"Go on. Explain to me what exactly is going on in your head."

Tony blushed, not able to meet that piercing gaze. He was getting used to that lately. Since he had felt Gibbs body hard against his. The truth was, he didn't know himself, what was going on in his head. Only that the sex had been the best ever, and to his embarrassment, he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Unexpectedly, Gibbs reached out and tilted his chin upwards.

"Look at me," he said with surprising gentleness. Tony could only stared back at him like a trapped animal. And yet, it seemed that Gibbs read something in the young agent's eyes. His lips curved into a tiny smile, and there was something else in his face; a hint of something predatory that sent a wave of heat straight to Tony's cheeks. He gave a tiny moan, and Gibbs smile widened.

"Later, DiNozzo. Forgiveness has to be earned." It was a promise.

Tony could only nod.

THE END