- Text Size +
Story Notes:
May very well contain Sex scenes when I have finished it, if not then close to it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Both Gibb and Ziva start having 'innapropriate' thoughts about each other but will they break Rule 12?
Leroy Jethro Gibbs leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms over his head. He yawned widely and peered over at his computer screen trying to make out the time. ‘Damn, what are those numbers?' He leaned forwards, closer to the screen, and managed to make out ‘23.30' written in small black lettering.

"Why do they have to make the numbers so damn small and hard to read?" he said out loud.

"I don't know," came a quiet voice from the shadows over by the elevator. The voice was definitely a woman's; sultry and extremely sexual. He thought he recognized it, but just couldn't place it. Whoever it was, there was something different in their voice; something implied but not actually said. Even so, Gibbs was put slightly on edge by the arrival of this woman. There wasn't meant to be anyone here at this time. Tony, Ziva and McGee had all gone home, and Abby had definitely left as she had come upstairs to say goodbye. Gibbs leaned forward, his fingertips brushing the handle to the drawer where he kept his gun.

"Who's there?" he called out into the darkness.

"Don't you recognize me, Jethro?" again the voice soft and overflowing with sexuality. He definitely recognized that voice, but who was it?

"Come forward so I can see you," he said, his hand still resting near the gun drawer.

"Of course," was all that came as a reply. The figure moved forward out of the shadows revealing herself. Gibbs eyes widened in surprise and his body went still. Long, dark hair hung in loose curls, bouncing off her shoulders, and dark brown eyes sparkled towards him. She cocked her head slightly and smiled flirtatiously. Gibbs couldn't help but smile towards the intruder. She was dressed in a blue chequered shirt that Gibbs recognized as one of his own, and nothing else. The light material hung high on her thighs revealing long slender legs that didn't seem to want to end. The shirt was buttoned only halfway up, revealing a black lace bra enticing him to come nearer. He swallowed hard and opened his mouth to speak, but she silenced him by raising a finger softly to her lips.

"Shhh," she whispered, her voice washing over him making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Gibbs closed his mouth and watched intently as she walked towards him, the shirt flowing against the movement of her body. She reached the desk and pushed everything off of it. The computer screen fell and smashed on the floor, but Gibbs didn't even flinch. He was too interested in the scene before him. The woman was now leaning onto the desk her hands placed firmly on the hard wood. She smiled playfully, her eyes teasing ad inviting. Gibbs didn't take his eyes from hers as she climbed on to the desk and leaned in close to him. In the corner of his eye, he had a clean look straight down the revealing shirt and the hollow of his back tingled with pleasure at what he saw. Her lips brushed his and he immediately sat up straight in his chair. She laughed mischievously and wrapped her arms around his neck. Gibbs looked deep into her dark eyes and surrendered; she smiled knowingly and climbed onto him, pressing her body against his. He rested his hands on her thighs as their lips locked, the kiss hot and intense. His fingers slid up her waist underneath the loose shirt, finding the smooth firmness of her stomach. She tensed under his gentle touch, but it excited her. Their bodies rubbed against each other and they deepened the kiss, each of them exploring the other's body.


‘BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP'

Gibbs opened his eyes with a start and quickly brought his hand down on the alarm clock beside him. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, and then fell silent, staring up at the ceiling. He lay there for while trying to recollect his dream; he couldn't remember exactly what it was about. but he still had this feeling in the pit of his stomach. It was something exciting, something…good. As he lay in silence his eyes suddenly widened; shock flooded his face, but there was also the tiniest flicker of a smile as the memory hit him. His mouth opened and uttered one small word.

"Ziva."

***
Chapter End Notes:
May very well contain Sex scenes when I have finished it, if not then close to it.