- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs whisks Tony off for another weekend of - oh what the heck - more smut - involving a jacuzzi - and yes - Gibbs bought the toy box too - so this could get very steamy later
"Boss?" Tony asked as both he and Gibbs exited the elevator on the top floor of an exclusive condo in central DC.

"Yeah?"

"When you going to let me pay for a weekend away?" Tony shifted his pack higher up his shoulder - hurrying after the older man as they headed down a long corridor.

"Never - if I can help it - "

"Don't tell me," Tony dropped his bulging holdall to the floor. "More friends in very high places?"

"Maybe," Gibbs chuckled as he eased open the door to the penthouse and stepped back to let Tony step over the threshold first. "Ours for the next seventy two hours, DiNozzo - enjoy."

The room was opulent – a large living area with two huge, comfortable sofas, a wet bar, a large cabinet filled with books, DVDs and video games, a large screen on one wall. The floor was laminated with wood and strewn with expensive looking rugs. Large abstract paintings hung on the walls – it was tastefully laid out and lit with large lamps – giving a cosy, relaxing atmosphere.

"Nice," Tony nodded his approval as he walked through to the archway leading off to the right. This led to the bedroom – two massive double beds side by side – again, beautifully decorated in calming hues of blues and mauves. A wall of wardrobe and a heavy wooden dresser and one dark wood chair – sat opposite the two beds.

"Tony – you might want to check this out!" Gibbs called from the bathroom - stopping Tony in his tracks to follow his lover across the room and through another archway, only to stifle a gasp of amazement as he stood at Gibbs's side.

A black marble hot tub had been sunk into the floor in the middle of the room, to the left of that, a monsoon shower surrounded by clear glass. Tiny spotlights in the ceiling picked out certain areas – the sunken shelves, the nude painting on the far wall – again – pale blue was the theme. And both men had to admit, they had never seen anything quite like it. Tony stared at the painting that seemed to fill the entire wall before them and he began to look slightly puzzled.

"Boss – is that painting what I think it is?" Tony narrowed his eyes and then tilted his head as far as it would go.

"I'm sure it will be whatever you want it to be, DiNozzo." Gibbs chuckled.

Tony was now standing with his back to the painting, bent double and looking back it through his legs.

"Ah – now I see it," he whispered. "Two guys - making out – but from a funny angle. Is your friend perverted or something?" Tony straightened up, pushing a hand through his hair.

"He likes - to make a statement," Gibbs shrugged as Tony stepped further into the room. "And he knows works of art when he sees them."

"Art, schmart - forget that - what about this!" Tony pointed to the jacuzzi - turning to grin impishly at the silver haired man near the door. "You – me – that hot tub?" he whispered.

"Slut!"

Tony turned on his heel – grinning broadly as he made his way back to the living area. He tugged off his coat and threw it over the back of the nearest sofa as he launched himself into it, groaning as he stretched tired muscles. "Man – I could get used to this." Gibbs walked in, already barefoot and bare chested with a towel around his neck as he wrestled with the buttons in his jeans. Tony raked his eyes over him briefly and rrowrr'd softly. "You're not wasting any time are you?"

"I'm for the hot tub." Gibbs winked at him and padded back to the bathroom. "And with all those bubbles and the steam, not to mention the noise when it's on full blast – and we're thirty floors up - no one will see or hear anything – in case you want to join me that is - I mean - you don't have to if you don't want to - "

"I was there – way - way - way before you." Tony chuckled. "Let's bring it."


*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Why shorts, DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked innocently as his young lover approached the Jacuzzi. "No one's going to see anything - so get them off and get your ass in here!"

"But - it's not our hot tub - Boss - you know - ?" Tony motioned to the water.

"It gets cleaned daily - "

"But - you know - " Tony pulled a face.

"Shorts - off - and get in or do I have to come out there and throw you in?"

Without another word - Tony hooked off his shorts and slid into the water - a bright smile blossoming over his face. "So - this is what heaven feels like, is it?" he purred quietly as he tugged a large fluffy towel a bit closer.

"Indeed" Gibbs hissed, rolling his head around a couple of times to ease the kinks in his neck and upper spine. "You planning on staying that side for the duration?"

"No rule says you can't move over here," Tony winked.

"I would – but I don't trust myself."

"Fine – " Tony conceded. He settled back and sighed contentedly.

"Shit!" Gibbs slapped the water. "I can't do this – I've got already got a hard on!"

"I'll bring you off if you want – just get over here." Tony crooked a finger at him.

"You come over here!" Gibbs shot back.

"Okay – I'll come over there then, shall I?" Tony asked, his voice laden with sarcasm.

"No, I'll come over there."

"Make up your bloody mind!"

"Stay there – I'll just – "

Gibbs moved closer - straddling Tony's lap, facing him and groaning as Tony's arms enveloped him as he dipped his head and gently nibbled the other man's lips.

Self control is a wonderful thing – Gibbs reckoned sometimes he even wrote the book – but it was times like this – when Tony was offered to him on a plate – he didn't really care about anything – except Tony. "I could play like this all day," he purred as he settled back against the wall of the hot tub, his own shorts lying some way away as he relaxed in the warm, bubbling water.

"Mm," Tony grunted, a smile again gracing his handsome features as he too took full advantage of the luxurious spa. "In a perfect world – we'd finish up here and then – retire to the bedroom," he smiled broadly as memories of their time together in the recent weeks and months came back to him. "I am feeling so – damned – horny right now!" This last statement was whispered as he raised his head and gazing directly into Gibbs's eyes.

"Don't look at me like that DiNozzo," Gibbs growled. "You know what happens when you look at me like that – I can only hold myself back so far."

Tony suddenly sat up and winked at Gibbs. Gibbs watched him as he pulled himself up and out of the tub, noting the bulging biceps and the rippling back muscles playing under the sleek wet skin. He grabbed a towel quickly and wrapped it around his waist. Another wink and Tony padded from the room.

"What did I say?" Gibbs asked of the room in general. "What did I say? Fine! Does that mean we get down to some serious shagging sometime next week or do I have to bring myself off?" He shrugged to himself and took a deep breath, closing his eyes and sighing contentedly. "Right now - who in hell cares - if bliss came in a bottle - this would be it."

"Good news," Tony announced as he let the towel drop to the floor, standing at the edge of the tub. He felt himself flush slightly as Gibbs's eyes raked over his damp body to settle at his already hardening cock. "Gibbs?" he chuckled. "Boss – I'm up here?" Gibbs tore his eyes away from the weeping member and looked at Tony expectantly.

"You gonna stand there all day?"

"Course not," Tony's green eyes twinkled as he rejoined the other man. "Just needed to check something - and you didn't disappoint me either."

"What?"

"You brought the toy box - I'm touched." Tony rested a hand over his heart and leered at Gibbs. "Which means – you and I can get down to some serious – but very very healthy exercise – for the next seventy two hours!" Tony crouched down and slid back in, his gaze never leaving Gibbs's.

"I'm hard," Gibbs purred.

"Me too." Tony's face was impassive.

"I'd prefer cuffs but I guess we can't be choosy – "

"No, we can't," Tony replied, lowering his eyes to the bubbling water.

"So – "

"So – what?"

"Here?"

"Seems as good a place as any – "

"You know?" Gibbs heaved himself out of the tub. "I think we'd be better in there," he jerked a thumb over his shoulder.

"Why?"

"Because, if I stay in there any longer – I'll look like a prune – besides – in the bedroom – I can get a better – purchase."

"Okay – bedroom it is," Tony smiled as he pulled himself from the tub, quickly collecting up a towel and began drying himself briskly.

Gibbs tossed his own towel to one side and slowly closed the distance between them. He fixed Tony with a stare as his hand reached for the towel and that sailed through the air to land on top of his own.

Two pairs of eyes closed as their lips met – Gibbs teasing Tony's with his tongue – begging entry as Tony's hand slid down to encircle Gibbs's thrumming shaft.

Gibbs moaned softly into Tony's mouth as their tongues warred gently, sweeping over teeth and gums.

"As good as ever – you taste sublime," Gibbs whispered briefly before the kiss deepened, Gibbs grinding his hips as Tony began to pump his massive shaft. He groaned again, making Tony smile as he sensed the shudder resonating through his lover's body.

"I want you," Tony breathed as his other hand sidled down Gibbs's back to rest on his right butt cheek and he massaged the tight muscular globe hard, pulling him closer.

"You want me? You'll have to work for it." Gibbs purred in reply, his breath against Tony's ear sending the other man nearly to the edge – and they'd hardly begun!!

Gibbs was growling again, deep in his chest as Tony dipped his head to lap a dusky nipple – bringing it to a pebbling peak before beginning the assault on its twin.

"You're so hot," Tony whispered. "So hard, so perfect – so mine!"

"Tell me what you want," Gibbs let his head drop back as Tony lapped and nipped the skin of his pecs, suckling each nipple again as his hand released Gibbs's cock and cupped his balls – kneading them gently as he pulled them away from his body.

"You have to ask?" Tony almost chuckled but bit it down – concentrating on Gibbs's collar bone, leaving a trail of tiny butterfly kisses in his wake.

"Gods – DiNozzo – that feels so good."

"And it can feel even better – I've an idea – "

Gibbs looked at him, studying the beautiful face for a moment or two. "You've an idea? I thought that was – "

Tony shushed him with a finger to his lips, smiling softly at the quizzical expression on his lover's face. He linked fingers with the other man, pulling him after him into the bedroom. Gibbs stopped and took his hand away, staring at Tony questioningly as he pushed a hand through his hair and indicated the bed.

"Tony! I'm on the fucking edge here and – "

"Lie down," Tony commanded softly. Gibbs pulled his mouth down in a frown. "I said – lie down!" Gibbs walked to the bed and sat, swinging his legs up, his eyes still questioning.

Tony straddled his waist, linking their fingers and raising Gibbs's hands above his head, smiling down at him before leaning in and nibbling his lips as he purposely rubbed the crack of his ass against Gibbs's aching needy member. And my idea," he whispered around nuzzles and nips, "is that there is a way of satisfying each other – that we can both enjoy – something slightly different."

"You talk way too much," Gibbs suckled Tony's lower lip, eliciting a groan from his companion that made his cock jump. "Ah, now that I can live with - "

The kiss deepened, both men whimpering softly as they rolled on the bed – their rock hard shafts crushed between them as they slowly brought each other closer to fulfilment.

"So," Gibbs murmured. "This idea?"

"Nothing to difficult," Tony whispered back, nipping Gibbs's earlobe. "I'm thinking quick and dirty - a taste of what's to cum later?"

Two minutes later – Gibbs lay on his back with his head at the top of the bed while Tony knelt above him with his head facing the bottom of the bed.

Hands on Tony's hips, he indicated without words exactly where he wanted him and his eyes closed briefly as he tried to bring his raging emotions in check. Tony's weeping member was hanging above him – dripping precum that he lapped greedily as it slid to land on his lips. He flicked out his tongue and with one hand holding the throbbing cock still, he pressed into the slit and suckled, rimming the head slowly – methodically.

His eyes snapped open and he groaned as his own cock was captured in Tony's mouth. In answer – he opened his own throat and Tony eased himself down – sighing around Gibbs's girth filling his own mouth.

At the outset – they both knew they had to be quick – they both needed this – and as much as an all out sex marathon was the preferred option – 69 was the fastest way that both men could get their lust and need satisfied in a brief but extremely gratifying way.

Orgasm came quickly – both cumming together – shooting their loads until they relaxed, heaving for breath as their hearts pounded in their chests.

Tony was first to release as he knelt upright and then moved quickly to straddle Gibbs once more, lapping his lips before kissing him lightly.

"That was – fucking – amazing," Gibbs managed to gasp as he reached out a hand and stroked to the side of Tony's face. Tony rested his hand on the back of the proffered hand and kissed the palm softly.

"It gets the job done," he smiled. "Although – I'm still horny as hell."

"So what's new?" Gibbs whispered before flipping Tony onto his back and pinning him there as he lay his body the length of his lover's. "Now - round two - "

TBC - ?