- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First femmeslash here guys so let rip :P
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby has a dark secret known by only a discreet few, but will catastrophic events cause it to revealed? - Supernatural fic featuring scenes of a sexual nature.

Part One



The rain plummeted down on the surrendering earth and darkness cloaked the meeting place. I moved slowly through the abandoned streets, hunting for my confidant. Silver rays highlighted the creases in my long black robes, as a full moon shone brightly in the night sky. The air was still and heavy; silence pushed against my eardrums. My eyes scoured the surroundings from underneath my bowing hood, looking for any sign of the one I was looking for. I smelled it first; that subtle scent, salty and fresh, lingered in the air. My nostrils flared as I breathed in deeply, inhaling all I could. It had been a while since I had found another of my kind.

I followed the trail, my head raised high so as not to lose the sweet aroma of my cousin, my robes leaving no trace as they slithered along the dirty ground. The cold air pressed against my skin, creeping its way through the thick robes; but it had no effect. My body no longer reacted; it soldiered on, the icy wind unable to break through its armour. Step after step, I reached further towards my goal. I could smell her, feel her, almost see her in front of me. I followed my nose forward to a small path hidden between two houses, heading off into a thick set of trees. I smiled as I thought of her, ‘Of course she would pick the woods; how could I have forgotten?"

As I walked along the path meandering its way towards the towering trees, the scent grew stronger and the hairs stood up against the back of my neck. I was so close; I could almost taste her. An owl shrilled in the distance, lamenting what was to come, and I grew excited. The corners of my eager mouth flicking upwards ready to feast.

I entered into the realm of the forest and familiarity set my senses tingling. Memories of childish chases in and around the tall trunks, games of hide and the ever thrilling seek, gatherings of so many of our kind; happy memories at which my heart jumped. I knew exactly where to go, my nose guided me but my heart already felt he right path. It was almost time.

Tantalizing minutes passed by as I crept my way forward toward the clearing, toward the meeting place. I felt her in my head, in my heart; I could almost hear her whispering to me, filling my skull with bated electricity. I crept forward still, breaking through the trees and out onto the floor of the clearing and my heart stopped. The altar, as always, stood strong in the middle of the openness, but now on its back, it held a hooded figure.

Sitting in the lotus position, hands clasped tightly in front of her, she stared back at me with those gleaming eyes, the dark heat radiating from them. Her voice floated into my head, "Welcome Caelighn."

I chose to answer in the unnatural way, speaking the words into the waiting silence, "I have been waiting a long time for this Lilietta, or do you prefer your chosen name, Abby?" I said jeering her. Even though I, too, held a secret name, I hated to use them. Why should we have to hide ourselves away when we have been here as long as the normal-born had? Perhaps even longer.

"Lilietta will do just fine," she answered, again out into the open. It was clear she had taken my mocking aside for unlike me; she had grown fond of her chosen name.

"Lilietta it is," I said with a teasing smile. "I am glad we have called this meeting; as I said before, I have waited a long time for this."

"As have I."

"Do you remember our games within this forest? Our childhood together?"

"How could I forget? They are some of my fondest memories, but I am not here to retell old tales."

"Then why did you call this meeting?"

"I have news, great news and saddening news."

My pulse quickened, this was not what I had expected, "Tell me, Cousin, what news do you bring?"

"One of our kind has fallen; Lady Heather has left this earth."

"I am saddened to hear of her death, but I rejoice on the fact that she has gone forward to be with the others."

"As am I, but it leaves us with the inevitable feat of moving up the hierarchy and finding another willing soul to initiate."

"Do you have an idea as to who, Cousin?"

"I have my own thoughts, but it is not entirely down to me."

"I would very much like to hear of your proposals, Cousin."

"And you will, in time. First, we must celebrate our reunion." Lilietta's eyes sparkled with intention as the air around us changed. Full of static and electricity, my body rose to the challenge. I felt my nipples erect underneath my cloak, my stomach clenched in pleasure. She laughed as she too felt the heat rising between us.

"Come up to me, sweet cousin. Bring me the pleasures of your body."

I rose under her power, placing my hands and then my feet on the stone platform. She straightened in front of me, her eyes on fire. I moved forward, so my body was only inches from her, my lips so close to hers. She giggled flirtatiously and lay down on her back underneath me. I howled in delight, as I went to straddle her curvaceous body. I lowered my head to hers and teased her by holding my self above her. My hands slid under her cloak and brushed up her body, the silky smooth skin igniting my fingertips. I cupped her breasts as my hands reached them and massaged them softly. She moaned gently, writhing underneath my thighs. She reached her own hands up from the cold stone and unbuttoned the front of my cloak. At her touch the cloak opened, revealing my naked body, and hung loosely around us. The heat from my own excited body fell down onto hers, warming her. Within seconds I had her cloak laid open across the slab of stone on which we were perched.

"What are you waiting for, Cookie?"

That had me. Memories flooded in front of my eyes and I swayed a little, loosing my balance as I remembered all those times when she called me that name. She only used it when she wanted me under her control, for she knew how it drove me wild, to hear that name uttered from those beautiful lips. I lowered myself even lower, my lips millimeters away from hers, daring her to make the first move. She moved her head forward slightly and brushed my lips with hers.

A fire grew within me and I couldn't wait any longer, I pushed my lips against hers and kissed her deeply. My tongue slipped between her moist lips, brushing against the inside of her mouth and against her own wild tongue. She rose to the challenge and her body arched against mine; stomach-to-stomach, skin-to-skin, breast-to-breast. This time it was I who moaned in unexplainable pleasure as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, exploring as she pleased. She withdrew suddenly leaving me in agony for more, playing with me she flipped me over onto my back; and she was on top of me. She smiled with that same glint in her eyes and she licked my receptive lips. Her tongue travelled down the arch of my neck leaving a trail of glistening saliva, soaking into my skin. Her mouth found its way to my nipples, taking each one in turn. She rolled her tongue around each one, hardening the already erect tissue. Her teeth rubbed against them, biting down gently but oh-so-sweetly as I shrieked in pleasure into the night. All too soon she moved lower, tickling my abdomen as she worked her way down. Finally she reached her target, pushing my thighs apart with her strong hands; her tongue touched the inside of my right thigh.

"Move left, move left!" I screamed at her in thought and she did so, skimming me as she licked the inside of my left thigh.

"Bitch," I told her lovingly. Her soft laughing filled my head as she drove further toward the edge of insanity.

Finally, after I thought it would never end she moved her mouth the right and her tongue plunged into me. I shrieked loudly into the cold night as I arched into her. She moved her tongue quickly inside of me, never staying still. My body tensed as she drove deeper, tickling my senses. Her tongue strove closer and closer to that all-important lump, hiding in the depths of me. My impatience shone through and it only made her move slower, enjoying every last second at her discretion. Finally her tongue tickled my clit, and I spasmed in enjoyment. She held me tight as I shuddered against her and, once I had stilled, she raised her head. Wiping her lips with the back of her hand she smiled, knowing she had done well. In a flash I was back on top of her, having regained control, and she waited, looking up in excited anticipation. I stroked her stomach up and down with the tips of my fingers and I felt the muscles tense beneath them. I grinned down at her; it was my time to tease now.

I lowered my head brushing her lips with my own as I reached down with my hands, gingerly parting her thighs. She let her legs fall apart as I reached inside her, exploring her and loving every second of it. I felt her thighs tighten around me and I kissed her as I stroked her. I found her clit and rubbed it between my fingers, playing with it as I felt her begin to shake. It only made me do it more fervently as she reacted to my touch. I withdrew my hands and held her tight to me as she shuddered in my arms. She calmed and I laid her back down on the cold stone. She looked up at me with those beautiful dark eyes, affection bubbling behind them. I kissed her again, this time soft and gentle, infused with deep love and care for the woman in my hold. As we pulled apart again, my energy drained, I collapsed beside her and we lay together. Each of us exhausted by our endeavours, we held each other close, covered by our own damp cloaks. As we drifted into darkness content in each others arms, the last thing I heard was her voice in my head, singing me to sleep like she always did.

Follow me as into the darkness my sweet,
Where boats sail with golden oars
The pearly gates are open for you and
My heart and my soul are yours

So follow me into the darkness my darling,
Where high in the blue our love soars,
I'll always be waiting for you my love,
My heart and my soul are yours

My heart and my soul are yours
Chapter End Notes:
First femmeslash here guys so let rip :P